Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
My name is Ibrahim (35) and Shazia (31) is my second wife. My first wife was Muskaan with whom I got divorced within the first year of marriage because of family issues. Since then, for almost 8 years I did not choose to marry again.  I worked in a call center in Bangalore.  I only had affairs with and without sex but never went forward with marriage with anyone. After my father died, my mother started living with me in Bangalore.  She started to insist that I marry again and started showing me some girls through relatives and friends.  At first, I used to avoid that topic, but later I began showing some interest seeing my aged mother working at home all alone and having no company. I was still not liking the proposals that came to me and things got postponed. One day, my mother brought up the topic of Shazia. Shazia was my childhood friend. She was the daughter of my dad’s close friend. She was very beautiful girl and I always had an attraction towards her. When she was joining college, her family shifted to Hyderabad. I never was able to contact her thereafter. After several years, I was now remembering her as mother started talking about her.

It seems that Shazia was also divorced now. She has 2 children, Iqbal and Ishaan. Iqbal was 5 years old at that time and Ishaan was 3 years old. My mother was told that Shazia’s first marriage broke because of her husband not being financially stable and taking loans but not able to manage it. This was putting stress on Shazia and her family. Finally, she divorced him to get out of the situation. Mother told me that they were looking for someone to marry her the second time. She asked me if I was interested. I told her that I will think about it and let’s see. That night, I had lots of thoughts about Shazia. I kept thinking about how attractive and beautiful she was back then. Her family was quite modern and she always used to dress very fashionably. I wondered if she would be the same. Even if not to marry, I was eager to get in touch with her and know more about her. The next day, I told my mother to find out more about her.

When I returned from work on Friday, my mother told me that she spoke to Shazia’s mother. Shazia was working in a BPO company in Hyderabad and doing well. She gave me Shazia’s contact number to get in touch with her. The next day morning, I texted Shazia and introduced myself on Whatsapp. She was offline. I had my breakfast and got into my daily routine. After lunch, I checked my mobile and saw lot of messages. They were from Shazia. I opened Whatsapp to quickly read them. Shazia seemed excited to hear from me. I know she added my number to her contact list because I could now see her DP. I opened the photo on her DP. She still looked very beautiful. I again felt very attracted to her at that very moment.

[Image: pic.jpg]

I replied back to her but the messages showed single tick. Later that night, after dinner, Shazia was also online. I asked her if she was free and if we can call. She herself called me and we both began talking recalling about our childhood days. Then, I inquired about her previous marriage. She said it was a love marriage. Her ex-husband’s name was Irfan. According to Shazia, she met him in her office and they both started to have an affair. She married him against her family’s wishes and warnings. He was of a poorer status compared to Shazia’s family. She said that the first few months of marriage was fine and it was all enjoyable. Later, his parents were involving much into their life. They were very orthodox family and applying restrictions on her. They were compelling her to wear burqa all the time. She found it very different from how it was in her family. She said that she and Irfan moved out of their house after Iqbal was born.  The established themselves in a different locality within Hyderabad and visited both their families during weekends. Problems started again when her husband began to take loans and spend more on going to trips with friends and attending parties. He also began to buy costly things for home on EMI. Since they both worked at the same company, he also knew her salary details and started taking loans on her name. It seems that Shazia was warning him against it, but he would not listen.

Bad luck struck when her ex-husband lost his job. It seems she tried speaking to the managers for his sake, but they would not agree to take him because he showed arrogance and fought with them. They began surviving on her income alone. The EMI’s and loans were now turning out to be a burden on them. She felt that Irfan was overconfident on himself and still did not care. He initially began searching for a job but later stopped. He started thinking about doing his own business. He wanted to start a leather business. Shazia said that he took money from his friend and started a shop in a very prominent place. For the first few days, he was honestly working. Later, he became careless and did not show interest in the shop. He began to stay at home or close the shop early to go meet his friends. This way, the entire burden was on Shazia to manage her home, her kids, as well as trying to pay her loans. Shazia began crying as she revealed all this to me. It seems that people used to come home looking for her husband, and he used to hide inside and ask her to face them. She used to feel very ashamed of all things. Finally, she took her 2 kids and left home returning to her parents. It seems her ex-husband turned violent on her and demanded her to come back threatening her for divorce. She did not want to go back to him and the marriage soon ended up in divorce. Shazia wept for a while and blamed herself for her choice and regretted. I tried to console her. After she recovered, she said sorry to me for her distress and inquired about my life. I disclosed to her about my short marital life and how I was avoiding marriage. She started advising me that I get married again. I replied to her that I am actually thinking of marrying her. She was silent for some time and said, “no, it will not work out, I have 2 children with me and I want to think about them.” I tried convincing her that I was ready to accept her children too. She asked for some time.

At that time, I believed that was all that happened with her. I never thought there could be anything more to what she revealed. Little did I know that Shazia was exploited and fucked  sex  by all those people who gave loan to her ex-husband, Irfan.

[Image: 12.gif]

(to be continued)...
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 11 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 13-04-2023, 03:24 PM