Adultery Mom's affair with neighbourhood Uncle (Original Story 'Shilpa's Affair' link posted)
Copied from https://allindiansexstories.com/my-mons-...ood-uncle/

My name is Ajit, 19 years old. I live in Mumbai in a 2 BHK apartment with my mom, Shilpa, 38. My dad, Vikram, 42, is working in a MNC, and was recently transferred to Bangalore through the company. He visits home every 3 or 4weeks. Mom is a conservative woman and to continue her hobby, she runs music classes at home. Though her age is 38, she looks 25 as a result of regular yoga and exercise. A beautiful, smart woman, 5’4″ tall, with curves 34c-26-38, 56 kg, fair complexion. Whenever we go shopping or anywhere else, I notice men staring at her with lustful eyes. I have noticed my friends doing the same thing, whenever they visit my home. She wears either Saree or salwar-kameez. Her dress sense just adds to her beauty. Men around her always keep drooling. Being calm, she never reacted to them. I am in second year of my Engg college. I’m busy most of the time for college work.
One day I was returning from college, and as I reached the main gate of our building, I noticed a new family was moving into our building. I stopped there after parking my bike. As the ‘packers and movers’ guys left, only one man was remaining and I just said hello to him. He obviously wanted some new friends. “Hello beta, myself Vinod” As we were going upstairs, I asked him about his family. And he told me that he was living alone, divorced.
As I came to 3rd floor, where my flat was, I stopped and knocked the door. As we were exchanging phone numbers, mom opened the door and I told her about uncle.
“This is my mom”, I said to him, but he was already looking at her, stunned. Mom was in red coloured saree with matching blouse. “Nice to meet you ji”said uncle. Mom noticed the same lust in his eyes. I asked him his flat number. “412”, he answered looking at mom. Mom was short of expression; she faked a smile and went inside. Uncle too went upstairs, I told him to call me if he needs help.
I went inside my flat. Mom was in the kitchen, she told me to freshen up. I went to the bathroom. When I came out she handed me a cup of tea. “Vinod uncle seems to be a nice guy” I said while taking a sip. She didn’t reply. I knew she was not happy; the way uncle looked at her. She asked me “When is his family shifting here?” I told her his relationship status. After some time I told her I was going to a friend’s house and left.
I came back at around 8:30pm. As I was reaching my floor, I heard mom’s voice. I stopped there and tried to listen carefully, it was Vinod uncle talking with mom standing at the door. He was asking her about the water supply timings and other facilities in the area as he was new there. Mom had not invited him inside. I reached there and uncle was shocked to see me. I just smiled at him.
Uncle was standing at a distance less than 2 feet from mom. Then I noticed the difference between their heights. He was around 6’2″, a big guy. I just stepped inside and asked mom why she didn’t call him inside. She said sorry and asked him formally to come inside. He was more than happy, his eyes were telling the story. We were sitting in the hall. Mom was in the kitchen cooking food. I switched on the TV and went in my room for changing clothes.
When I came back in the hall, uncle was gazing towards mom through the kitchen door. I knew his intentions. Initially I was angry but then I thought, why not just wait and watch. “Why don’t you join us for the dinner?” I asked him. Maybe he had worked some magic on mom when they were chatting at the door, because mom too asked him to stay for the dinner. That was enough for uncle.
Mom prepared food and we were sitting at the dining table having dinner. Uncle broke the silence, “Biryani is awesome, Shilpa ji”. I wondered how uncle knew her name. Mom smiled and said “Thank you.” Mom offered him some more Biryani and he took it happily.
After we finished dinner, uncle left. Mom said, “Vinod uncle is really a nice man, Ajit. It’s really sad that he has to leave alone at 52.” I just nodded and went in my room to sleep. I knew mom had misjudged uncle as a nice man. She was easily getting trapped into his plan.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom's affair with neighbourhood Uncle (Original Story 'Shilpa's Affair' link posted) - by kaatre - 01-03-2019, 01:52 AM