Adultery Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi
it happened to me when I was started going to college. This story involves my Bhabhi Kanan. It all started before she got married to my bother and ends….. not really ends till now.

So it was few years back when I was in college, there was a lecturer named Kanan. She was around 25 years that time. So one fine day I found out that my parents and her parents meet up and fixed her marriage with my brother. They all came to our place and that time I came to know about this.
Kanan also recognized me and I was also happy that she will be my bhabhi. But the fact was I had a huge crush on her. Not only me but all my friends also had crush on her. She was very beautiful and cute looking. College time we all used to have crush on our teachers but as now she was becoming my bhabhi I didn’t knew how to handle that.
Coming to Kanan she was quite tall and had a very slim body. She used to wear suit and saree to college that exposes her body very well. We all used to watch her and fantasies her in our dreams. She was having quite good size boobs and her waist line was very slim. She also had a nice round ass that used to come out nicely from her saree and suits.
I was feeling lucky that such a hot girl was now my bhabhi but also had a guilt that I had crush on her and I used to think of her in a different way. I was not good in studies and well so when they all were here my day said Kanan that she should give me some advice and if required give me some extra classes. She smiled looking at me and said “Sure, why not”
I was sure that she must know that what a mischievous guy I was in the college but she didn’t talked about my things to my parents. So next day I went to college and saw her. I smiled and asked her “Now what should I call you? Bhabhi or mam???” She laughed and said “You can call me mam here but in person I would like to hear bhabhi from you.” I was so happy to hear that.
My friends saw me talking to her, so when I went to them they started asking what the matter. I said them that she is getting married to my brother. They started pulling my legs and said “Now I can have such a sexy mam as my bhabhi, so I should take chances.” I said them no it’s not good now as she is my bhabhi now but deep in me I also had the same thing running in my head.
So days went by and still my crush on her has not reduced and in a way it has increased. I now used to watch her body more and more I see her more I started to feel for her. One day she was wearing a tight suit which had a small top on to her thighs and had very tight legging. Her shape of her thighs was so clearly visible from her legging. She called me in the teacher’s room for something.
I went there and saw she was seating alone there, she was seating with her legs crossed and I can see her tight legging deep in her thighs. The cut of her suit was quite big and from the side I can see her legging going all the way up to her thighs. I can see her panty border from her thighs. It made me so hard. She asked me to sit and she went to her bag and bends down to pick something.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:07 PM