Romance Feel_you
After loosening the neck tie with his hand, he said in a calm voice, "I had an engagement today. Why did Dad announce the engagement with you?

That's why he stopped for a few seconds! There is hope. But to his surprise, the girl in front didn't say anything. He stood as before. Nirjhar's anger is increasing. She understands that the girl is ignoring him. His hands are shaking with anger. Being behind the girl Nijhar could not see her, otherwise she would have spoken very angrily! The girl who is looking back at him is showing anger behind his back. She wet her lips and said again,

"I'm telling you something, can you hear me miss…

The girl turned around and replied,
 "Meherin Varsha Khan!

Nijhar raised his eyes and looked at the girl. The girl's deer eyes caught his attention. The girl is looking at him by dropping her eyelids. Nirjhar looks at him with fascination. But why is it fascinating? He has seen many girls till date but he has never had such a feeling. If there is something in the girl!

Mehrin walked slowly and stood in front of Nirjhar. Nirjhar is still watching him. As if a cloud girl is standing in front of him. A white color has made her a cloud girl. Mehreen coughs lightly to get Nirjhar's attention. Nirjhar's dizziness returned. A bit normal said,

"Miss..

"Miss Mehreen! Eat Mehreen Barsha!

"Are you that..

"Yes I'm the one with whom your engagement was announced. Why didn't you hear the name at the announcement.

"Yes I heard but..

"I didn't remember! But I have to. I have to remember my future wife's name

"Excuse me! You may not know my girlfriend. Today I am engaged with her and later I will marry her..

Before Nijhar could finish speaking Mehreen said,
 "You're wrong. Maybe it was your girlfriend but your engagement will be with me and marriage too.

Nijhar smiled and said,
 "Don't you think you're forcing me?

"Hmmm it seems so!

Nirjhar said with some thought,
 "Look Miss Meh.. Whatever! If you liked me so much you could have proposed to me. Nicely got down on one knee with a rose in my hand to propose. Then I was wondering if I would say yes to you or not!"

Mehreen frowned.
 "Who told you that I like you?

By eating plainly,
 "I mean? So why do you want to marry me?

Mehreen took a deep breath and said,
 "Mr. Nirjhar Chowdhury Megh! (So Meherin walked to the table in the corner of the room. He took some papers from there and stood in front of Nirjhar and said) Meherin never sees anything but profit. So if you marry me, you will get 40% shares of Khan Company. And me. .

Nijhar turned his face away from the paper and looked at Mehreen and said,
 "50%! Means half! Why is that?

"As I have said before Mehreen sees nothing but profit.

Before she could say anything, Meherin stopped her and said,
 "Keep it! I don't want to hear anything about that love and girlfriend of yours. Remember one thing, your Choudhury company is far behind the Khan company. Doing this deal with me will not harm you but gain. But yes, for that love of yours now if you If you want to do this deal out of hand, I have nothing to do. But the opportunity does not come often. I have finished talking to your father about this in detail.

"But I will engage with words.

"See your wish! But making a wish is not bad, whether it be fulfilled or not."

That's why Mehrin started to go out from the side of Nirjhar, then Mehrin stopped seeing Mr. Riduan Chowdhury. said,

"Mr. Riduan Chowdhury!

Hearing father's name turned back Nirjhar! Meherin grinned crookedly.

"You see the rest of what I had to say!

So Mehrin walked away. Nirjhar suddenly said,
 "What an arrogant girl, father!

Riduan Chowdhury entered the room and placed his hand on Nirjhar's neck and said,
 "So what do you think!

"What's up dad. I'll be engaged with words when I say so.

Riduan Chowdhury shook his head and said,
 "Well! It looks like you're talking about it."

"Dad, C is my girlfriend!

"I know, but love the girlfriend.

"Well, I don't like that Mehu anyway!

"Well Nirjhar what is the name of your last girlfriend?

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?

"Don't say!

"Hum last girlfriend ki jani naam tama, isha na na na asha mebi..

Riduan hit Nirzher's head and said,
 "If you are Isha Asha's last girlfriend, why are you getting engaged to Kata!

Nijhar cut his tongue and said,
 "Oh yes yes talk. Why am I engaged to her if not last girlfriend talk. Yes yes you are right!

That's why Nirjhar smiled. Riduan laughed with his son and said,
 "What is the name of the current girlfriend?

Nirjhar said with a smile.
 "That's Anamika!

Riduan Chowdhury fixed Nirjhar's neck tie and said,
 "Wow last girlfriend is one and current girlfriend is another!

Nirjhar is silent and looks at his father and says,
 "Dad, why are you twisting things like this. Yes, I have many girlfriends, but I am your son. But not Playboy. Not at all!

"No, why would that be? You're my son. Girls are always following you around, flirting and you don't care.

"Say exactly what you mean.

"Listen Nirjhar, you are my son. I know you well. You are verbally engaged but I know very well that you will not marry her in this life.

"Dad, so you want me to marry this arrogant girl and start a family!

"You got it right!

"Like Grandpa did to you!

Mr. Riduan smiled and looked at his son. Nirjhar said with an annoyed face,
 "Dad it's not right, you can't blame me for what Dad did to you.

"I can do many more things. I am telling you what my father told me. If you don't marry Mehreen, I will make you a prodigal son.

Riduan left with a smile. Nirjhar called several times from behind but his father did not hear anything.
 Nijhar has been talking since he left the room in pure anger. Tears are glistening in his eyes. Nirjhar can't understand what to say. spoke up,
 "Then you are engaged to that girl.

"I mean..

"Then why did you call me and my family and insult me like this, you idiot!

"I didn't even know I would be engaged to her.

"You fooled me like this.

"Listen to me, man.

He ran away without saying anything. Nirjhar did not run after him. He stood there thinking. What will he do? Will Mehreen get engaged or not? But if Mehreen doesn't get engaged, dad will make him a son. Then he will not get these cars, houses and money. Who does not spend a moment without luxury, how will he stay?

After much thought Nijhar reached a decision. Then he came down. Everyone is waiting for him. Seeing him come down, there was applause all around. Mehreen is standing on the stage. His father and mother are beside him. Mother is looking very happy and happy which means her mother is also agreeing. Farhad, Ishaan, Arif looked at him and smiled as he came down the stairs. He knows the meaning of this smile. Friends make fun of him. Why not do it? Nijhar, who has been turning girls behind him for so long, today a girl lost that Nirjhar like this. He is getting angry just thinking about it.

Nirjhar thought the conversation had gone. But no this girl did not go. He is still there, he will see the end and then he will go. A ring in Nirjhar's hand which he will hand over to Mehrin. The strange thing was that it wasn't the ring that he had bought anymore. Nirjhar once looked at the words. He thinks he will go to him now. The ring will fall on his hand. This girl will be humiliated. Nijhar took a step forward to get off the stage when Omni Mehrin grabbed her hand. He laughed and said,

"I wear the ring before!

So the ring fell on Nirjhar's ring finger. Nijhar is looking at her with furrowed brows. Mehreen placed one hand on Nirjhar's neck and said,

"But the people of the press are around. Don't want to make yourself a laughing stock, wear the ring quietly.

There is no point in looking aside without saying anything. Mehrin put the ring on her ring finger with a sigh. Everyone clapped. Mehrin looked at the ring and smiled crookedly at Nirjhar. Nirjhar felt that Mehrin was telling him that he had lost. Nirjhar suddenly laughed. He suddenly grabbed Mehreen's hand and kissed it. The uproar of all present increased. Nijhar narrowed his eyes and looked at Mehrin. Mehrin quickly removed his hand. Then he announced the wedding date next month.
 Nirjhar is drinking beer standing on the roof grill. Looking at the dark sky. Arif and Ishaan are standing next to him and drinking beer. Arif said,

"Tell me what's the matter. How did your father suddenly flip out like that?

With a bottle of pure beer in his mouth, he said,
 "I don't know. I understand these tricks of that girl. She is very clever.

"Are you talking about Mehreen?"

"Yes that Mehrin!

Ishaan puts his hand on Nirjhar's neck and says,
 "Whatever you say, this girl finally seized you. See how she did her job!

"Nirjhar Chowdhury finally got hold of a girl.

"Play catch finally with someone.
 Nirjhar angrily threw the beer bottle in his mouth. Then he said,

"I will see that girl. She will marry Nirjhar Chowdhury. I will arrange her marriage.

Arif said,
 "What do you think of the word?

"What's there to think about. Did I ever want to engage him or not. I agreed because he was whispering in my ear all day. I thought one day I would do something to break up. It would have worked. But in the middle...

Ishaan smiled and said,
 "Mehrin Varsha Khan threw ash in your rice in the middle!

"Stop it. I don't see where Farhad is.

"Go down and come!

Farhad came running as he spoke. He took the bottle of beer from the table and went to Nijhar. Then said,

"Sorry I'm late. Well cheer up.

"What?

"I used to say!

Then everyone put the bottle together. Farhad said,

"Cheer! Happy to be Nirjhar's father!

Nijhar took his bottle to his mouth and said,
 "Marriage is not coming to the happiness of becoming a father!

Farhad put a bottle of beer in his mouth and said,
 "That's it! You're a father as soon as you get married.

Arif said,
 "It means!

Farhad put his hand on Nirjhar's neck and said,
 "Bro! Get ready to hear the father's call now! Mehreen Varsha Khan already has a son!

Nirjhar barely put the bottle of beer in his mouth. Hearing Farhad's words, he was amused. Somehow managed to say,

"Whoah!

#continue..

#feel_you

#Suchna_Part
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 09-01-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 10-01-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 12-01-2023, 02:37 PM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 13-01-2023, 10:07 AM
RE: Feel_you - by Manjarul Haque - 13-01-2023, 06:04 PM