Sex with kamran bhai - Copy
Hi every one. My name is Aneela and it’s my true story. I was just into my 22nd year of life, and my final year of College when I got married to Salman. Salman was the son of my father’s best friend uncle khursheed but I never saw him as they moved to America a long time ago when I was just 2 or 3 years old. Last year uncle Khursheed came to Pakistan and after seeing me, he immediately told my father that he wanted my hand for his younger son Salman. Uncle Khursheed has only 2 sons, elder one is Kamran who was already married and lived with his beautiful Arab American wife Laila with no kids. After some formal family discussions, my parents told them “YES” and they all came to Pakistan after 6 months for my wedding. I saw Salman first time at a dinner party with his family a week before my wedding, and you could say he swept me off my feet or swept into my life like a tornado or knocked me for a loop, or any of those corny things, because it was absolutely true. He was really a gentleman and an extremely good looking educated guy, I was totally and completely overwhelmed after seeing him and so within few days, I became Mrs. Salman. I didn’t know much about sex before and never knew that it would be that much pleasurable and sensational. After the wedding party, me and Salman moved to a nice 5 star hotel where a suite was already booked for our wedding night. As I forget to tell you that I was grown up in Hyderabad, a less modern city of Pakistan as compare to other big cities and my parents were very strict and conservative, I was totally inexperienced, Salman literally blew me away with his charm, his wit, his good looks and his incredible sensuality.
Very first night with him in bed was more then anything, and it was sex like I'd never even imagine before, wild and uninhibited, yet caring and loving. We seemed to compliment each other, in fact we seemed to be made for each other, and we made love all night long and well into the next day. I discovered aspects of myself and my own sexuality that I didn't know existed, it was like I suddenly came alive. Within two weeks we were enjoying our wedding together, and then he left for America with a promise that he would try to arrange my visa as quick as possible. And he did, within 2 months; I was with him at his well furnished apartment in New York.
Salman was a computer programmer and graphic designer, and quite a high flyer in the company he worked for, so when they expanded their operation and needed someone to set up the new offices down in Mexico, Salman was asked to take on the task. We talked long and hard about how to manage the situation, Salman would only be away for two months, so there wasn't much point in me accompanying him, particularly as he would be working incredible hours and I wouldn't get to see him much. He didn't like the idea of me staying alone in our apartment, so suggested that I spend the two months either with his parents or with his elder brother Kamran bhai and his wife Laila.
Well, there was no way I wanted to go to the small town of Connecticut and have to put up with his mother and father's pure Pakistani ideas and restrictions as I became quite addicted to the open American society, so I agreed to go and spend the time with my brother in law’s family. Kamran bhai was 8 years elder then my husband Salman and around 38 years old, his wife Laila was around 32. They were absolutely delighted when Salman rang them and insisted on coming to pick me up the day he flew out, and driving me all the way to their home - some 5 hours away.
Naturally I was upset at being separated from Salman after only a few months of marriage, so on the day Salman left I was quite emotional when they arrived at the apartment to pick me up. Laila immediately wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug, holding me for an absolute age as I wept a little on her shoulder, and when she let go and went to make a cup of coffee I was surprised to find my brother in law, Kamran bhai, take her place and wrap his arms around me and hold me tight. But it felt so good having strong arms around me and for a moment I actually forgot it wasn't Salman and started to respond, pressing my body against him and squirming, I was even in the process of lifting my face to receive his kiss when I realized who I was with and pulled back very red faced and flustered. Kamran bhai didn't seem to notice, or didn't seem to mind, as he smiled at me and took my hands and led me to the kitchen. His smile was amazingly similar to Salman's and my heart actually leapt as he beamed at me.
Well, after a coffee to settle us all down I collected my luggage and Kamran bhai put them in the boot of the car and off we drove. It was a delightful drive, the scenery was fantastic and Kamran bhai and Laila were incredibly witty companions, and before I knew it I was laughing and joking along with them, my depression lifting, my thoughts of Salman settling into a warm glow, after all I did have part 2 of him right here in the car with me. I glanced occasionally at Kamran bhai, seeing the similarities in the way he moved his head, or the way he phased certain words, or the way he laughed, and I had to admit he was a very handsome man for his age. I mean he wasn't old, having just turned 38, and he was very sophisticated, and I smiled as I thought "That's just how Salman will look at that age, Mmmmm, nice"
Laila was a couple of years older then my husband Salman at 32, but only looked in her early to mid twenty's, she was slim and tall and quite, quite beautiful with typical Arabic looks, and obviously took good care of herself. In fact she told me that she worked out at least three times a week, and was quite proud that she still fitted the clothes she had when her and Kamran bhai got married. Kamran bhai looked over at her when she said that and grinned "Yup" he said, "And she still looks just as good out of them too!"
"Hay Kamran!!" exclaimed Laila, "Now you stop that, what will Aneela think of us"
He looked at me through the driving mirror and grinned, "Well I think she'll think I'm a very lucky man, just as I think Salman's a lucky man too!" he said, and I felt myself flushing with embarrassment - mixed with pleasure. I heard Laila chuckle and saw her glance over her shoulder at me.
"Don't take any notice of him Aneela, he's just a great big flirt" she said, laughingly, then gripped his arm and hugged it, "And I love him for it".
The rest of the journey passed so quickly, as things always seem to do when you're really enjoying yourself, and then we were at their house and unloading my luggage and carrying it inside. It was a beautiful house, quite large with a beautiful garden surrounding an in ground pool, and they allocated me Salman's old room, "Just to make you feel more at home" Laila said with a wink.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:45 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Sex with kamran bhai - Copy - by hirarandi - 08-01-2023, 03:48 PM