Romance An Unconventional Lust- Brian and Swastika pop each other's cherries
Part 1: Meet Swastika and Brian

I had always struggled to understand the appeal of teenage girls dating or hooking up with a man who was more than a decade older than them, and at a completely different stage in life. Likewise, I felt the same way about the reverse scenario. I certainly never imagined I would end up becoming one of those men myself, but I also never imagined I would still be a single virgin when I hit 30. This is probably why my reasons for hooking up with a high school girl, were different from most people's. For one, finding single gals my age, especially ones that still had their hymens intact was damn near impossible. Secondly, despite my physical age, I had the emotional and mental age of a 19 year old, which is probably why I found it easier to find a spark with younger girls. A bit counterintuitive, considering the main reason a high school girl would date a 30 year old, is because they're seen as more experienced and mature. Another reason why I'd probably never been with a woman before. Pretty ironic, I know. But the older I got, the more the idea of being with a such a young girl began to appeal to me. Perhaps it was the desire to go back to my high school days, and experience the things I missed out on. Or perhaps I had waited long enough to know what it feels like to be desired, and do all the things couples do, and it no longer mattered who I got it from. Or, perhaps it was some weird desire to satisfy a young girl's thirst for older men. Who knows? Despite my unconventional qualities, it didn't take long for a younger girl, the kind I'd always stigmatized in my younger years, to take a liking to me.

Swastika was only a few months into her 18th birthday, when we came across each other in an online forum. She came from a very traditional ***** family and was still a senior in high school, and I came from a traditional Catholic family, and already had a steady career and three college degrees. Though we came from completely different backgrounds, and had a lot of differences, we quickly discovered that we also had a lot in common. The biggest common attribute we shared is that neither of us had ever been in a relationship, and we both had a raging sex drive, and were both very sexually frustrated and desperate to experience what a true relationship is like. I will say, I was just as surprised by her strong desires as she was by my lack of experience, but at this point, none of that mattered. We were simply thrilled to have found each other. Somehow though, I knew it wouldn't be an entirely smooth ride. Maybe it was something about the name Swastika, that gave off a troublesome vibe. 

I suspected that my new friend might have some mental health issues, when she caught feelings for me, and began talking about meeting up and starting a family after just two days of messaging. It turned out, I wasn't wrong. I wasn't surprised either though, considering that I'd always been a magnet for crazy chicks, which is another reason I never had a proper dating life. Maybe it was desperation. Maybe it was the fact that she was Indian. Maybe I was developing a fetish for crazy girls. Or, maybe it was a combination of all three. Whatever it was, the idea of a young, horny, mentally unstable Indian teenager, potentially exerting physical and emotional control over a grown man, was extremely arousing to me. I was certain it was nothing I couldn't handle, and besides, they say the crazy ones are the best in bed. There was also a large taboo aspect to the whole thing, that was really arousing to me.

As it turned out, my intuition was right. Swastika was the selfish, jealous and possessive type, and her needs always had to come first. It didn't take long for her to become extremely clingy and obsessive, to the point where I had to switch to the graveyard shift at work, so I could message her during the day, so she wouldn't go off on me. Most guys would have probably tried to end things right there, but I was well aware of what such an attempt could lead to. I'd be lying if I said that part of me wasn't scared of what she could potentially do, but another part of me also couldn't help but be extremely flattered and turned on by how strong her lust for me was. That exertion of control had finally come, and despite her toxic behavior, I wanted her now more than ever. Something about her was irresistible. Perhaps it was because she was the only chance I had of finally getting some, and satisfying a long had desire to be the one to end a virgin girl's sexual frustrations. Perhaps Swastika wasn't the only one who was being selfish and manipulative.

It didn't take long for us to officially become a couple, though we didn't go bragging about it on social media. I didn't even want to imagine what sort of punishment Swastika's strict Indian parents would exert on her, if they found out she was in an online relationship with an older White man. And my traditional Catholic family would probably disown me just as quickly, if they knew I was flirting online with a mentally unstable polytheistic ***** girl, who hadn't even graduated high school yet.

As time progressed our conversations became more personal and more sexual, with the topic of sex and nudity popping up in pretty much every conversation. Neither of us ever wanted to admit it directly, but it was becoming fairly obvious what we both wanted from each other. I don't believe for a second Swastika's claim, that she never got turned on during our conversations, and never pleasured herself to my pictures. Although we had described our bodies to each other, we had never actually sexted or sent each other naked pictures. There was something exciting about not revealing our bodies to each other until we finally did it. And a few texts, phone calls and cam sessions later, I was flying 2,000 miles across the country, to a city I'd never been to before, to do just that.

End of Part 1.
Stay tuned for Brian and Swastika's first date
[+] 1 user Likes KissMyFeet's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
An Unconventional Lust- Brian and Swastika pop each other's cherries - by KissMyFeet - 05-01-2023, 04:40 AM