Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
[Image: Downloads.jpg]
Title: Vimala’s Bangalore Connection
Date: 23 .03. 2013
Word Count: 12,067
Written By:  Novelist Casanova

Vimala's Bangalore Connection

"Vimala get down at the Bangalore Cant Railway Station, and we will pick you up."
That was the last command given to me by my aunt, who is married and settled in Bangalore. This was the first time I am going to Bangalore, although I have been to Bangalore several times with my parents when I was small, but this time I am going alone. I got divorced recently due to personal reasons from my ex-husband, I quit my job and I desperately wanted to travel to get over my worries. Just then, my aunt in Bangalore called me up over the phone and invited me to her house. I decided to leave for Bangalore in a couple of days.

Before I could begin the journey, let me tell you about me. My name is Vimala Chinnasamy, I am in my late twenties, was born in Chennai, and was a school teacher. Being brought up in a very traditional South Indian family, my parents always encouraged me to wear only the south Indian dresses, and my school where I worked always wanted us teachers to wear Saree. I gradually developed an attraction towards Saree and continued to wear Sarees even at home. I stand 5 feet 5 inches tall against gravity and weigh a steady 60 kg. My colleagues say I look like yesteryear South Indian Heroine Sukayna in some angle, oval face and cute smile, but I am way taller than her and I am gifted with a proportionate structure for my physique. I never drape my Saree below my navel, only after I got married to my ex-husband I started doing that. He used to say I have a beautiful deep navel, and a round ass, and he always wanted me to expose it to make his friends jealous. It has been 3 months now since we got divorced. My colleagues kept on asking me about my divorce, my personal life etc, I honestly thought I should not work there anymore, and finally I quit. I was leaving for Bangalore for a break.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM