Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“Why are the faces of the wives in these family pictures looking tired?” I asked the photographer.  “You will know,” the photographer said and winked at me.  Ever since me and my entered the Photostudio with my elder son who is 5 and my younger son who is 3, to take a family picture for my younger son’s birthday, the photographer has been drooling all over my young wife’s body in her saree.  In the name of helping her pose, he went touchy touchy all over my wife and was having fun.  Since my wife’s concentration was all about my younger son who was constantly trying to move all over and touch anything he had his eyes on, she could not concentrate on the photographer and the pervert photographer began taking full advantage of my wife.  In the name of helping my wife control my younger son, he began touching my wife’s waist, shoulders, ass cheeks over her saree, and he even touched my wife’s left boobs over her blouse.  At one point my younger son pushed the lights down.  As my wife caught my younger son and yelled at him, he started crying, and my wife, before consoling my younger son, “I am sorry,” she said looking at the photographer.  “It's okay, madam, I have a spare, you hold the baby first,” he said and placed his hands on my wife’s shoulders and turned her towards my younger son.  As my wife bent down to console my crying younger son, the photographer in the name of picking up the fallen light stand, started brushing my wife’s ass cheeks with his right shoulder and biceps.  As my wife picked my crying younger son up, “Go madam, take him for a walk in the corridor and console him, meanwhile I will fix the lights,” he whispered at my wife, gently placing his left hand over my wife’s waist.  My wife nodded and took my younger son to the corridor.  As my wife went out of the studio to the corridor, my elder son quickly followed her to the corridor.  

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 17-08-2022, 04:51 PM