Romance Seductive Sonali and wolfs city
[Image: Srinidhi-Shetty-Kannada-Actress-Tamil-Ac...x1100.jpeg]

Sonali had just returned home from a long day at the bank. She hurried to make dinner for her husband and child. Rohan, Sonali's husband, is a 33-year-old senior engineer in a government department. They have a young son, Arun, who is only four years old. Sonali and Rohan relocated to Mumbai after Rohan was promoted to senior engineer at a modern renewable energy plant. Sonali worked for a major international bank, and the bank was willing to offer her a transfer to Mumbai because she was one of the bank's most prominent employees. As a result, both of them could relocate to this metropolitan area with their small children.
Rohan was a well-educated man from a respectable family in New Delhi. He was an electronic engineer who could create and design complex models for renewable energy plants. The Indian government chose to send him to Mumbai because his extensive experience is critical for the newly established power plant.

Even though Rohan was offered this transfer a year ago, he refused because it was so difficult to find a transfer for Sonali. Rohan was strongly discouraged from moving to Mumbai without her. He was unable to explain why to Sonali.

Yes, you should not go there alone, baby. We'll be here by ourselves. You understand that neither of us can live without you. I have repeatedly requested from the bank. If they refuse to let me transfer, I will leave this job, Rohan. Sonali stated.

Sonali was an astute bank employee. She has a bachelor's degree in international business management and banking, as well as a master's degree in the international banking system. She adored her job and treated it as if it were her own. But she understood and agreed that giving up her dream job for the sake of her family would be a good thing. Then she could be ideal for Rohan and Arun.

No way, Sonali. I believe you can

Rohan was ashamed of himself on the inside. Sonali was one of the city's sexiest married women. She was fashionable and slim. Rohan realized Sonali was attracting enough attention from her coworkers, clients, and other males. That's why he asked Sonali to accompany him.

Is Sonali making me jealous? I've been a traditional and foolish husband. Because of me, she was willing to quit her job. But I couldn't fathom her sacrifice.

Sonali became aware of her husband's snoring.

Sonali was a seductive queen. She was stunning. Her milky white skin and black hair had a sexual impact on her figure. She had a fantastic physique. Her 36 B large boobs would drive any man insane.

As soon as they arrived in Mumbai, Sonali began working at the bank. Rohan usually leaves the house first thing in the morning, and Sonali sends Arun on his school bus. Sonali then left the house for work, which began at 9:00 a.m. Sonali and Arun would return home around 5:30 p.m. He'll be at the day care center until Sonali or Rohan come to pick him up.

In the beginning, everything seemed normal to them. Sonali's actual capacity and intelligence were recognized by branch management. She displayed her true colors to the management and staff. She was working in the foreign direct investment project sector, which handled all large investments.

Need your comments on the new story. do not post anything about my other story here.
The Author
North Politics (The game behind politics)

[+] 3 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by ab123456123456 - 11-07-2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by Real man - 12-07-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by Vk1019 - 17-07-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by donadon - 22-07-2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by PAATROW - 27-07-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: Seductive Sonali and wolfs city - by sri7869 - 24-09-2023, 10:22 PM