Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Never marry a so called modern woman
This is my experience with a so called modern woman, who is now my wife and also the story of many of my friends who got stuck with such women

The career oriented, corporate women are tuned to have money in their heads.....they are focused on spending money and earning it

Half of the time they only want to discuss brands, vacations with their so called friends and being jealous of their lives

These women once get into college are fucking everyone who is rich and powerful.....My wife as far as I know was also fucked by at least 2 men....in fact she was trained well for blow jobs and stroking dick by them only. Once the bitch was fucked enough, all she wanted was the lifestyle......I being in a better position than he exes ...she targeted me....I was friends with her and knew about her past......initially she used her sex techniques to make me happy.....and eventually i married her....

Once the bitch was married...all she wanted was sleep, spend and roam around without any responsibilities....all her sex techniques fizzed away and now she was only about make up, brands and showing off to her friends....

I got so frustrated that i started talking about it to my friends and i came to know that almost everyone had same issue...and the common factor was the so called modern woman

Years went by and i started observing that its always the simple middle or lower middle class woman who doesnt have the money or the fucking career to boast about....uses her body and actions to keep her man happy.....

I started observing maids, lower working class woman and checking out their lives...and came to know that even after 20 years of their marriage.....they would fuck and suck without any drama to keep their men happy...

They dont worry about the expensive lingerie, expensive make up, dresses and the bullshit and just need a warm bed for action

Their bodies are firm and they have a natural sexual ability which are unmatched

The fucking career modern woman will only use her body to impress her boss...for a fucking promotion or raise....

My wife is so fucking lazy and only interested in her nonsense modern ways that she doesn have time to arouse me...or foreplay
when infact i was talking to a blue collar job man....whose wife is working also in a supermarket......he said..their women use sex to keep men at home and also to relax their minds after work....he even showed me pics on his camera and seeing his simple looking wife turn into a sex goddess.....i was very jealous....my cold wife....cant even pose properly unless its for a party or something

My advice.....you want to partner to keep u happy in bed....marry a simple woman with simple needs and background....and she will not only keep your money safe but also your dick up 

The new age modern woman drain the banks, consider themselves queens and when it comes to sex are quite flop compared to the others.....

Any thoughts or experience....please share
I have found literally 95% maids to be like sex goddesses.....and 95% of corporate women...cold as ice
[+] 5 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Never marry a so called modern woman - by stockyz - 10-12-2021, 12:12 AM