Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
=====================================================================================
CONFESSION OF AN UNFAITHFUL HOUSEWIFE (PART1)
=====================================================================================
“Stave will be angry,” my husband would often say when his projects were not turning out well. “You really have to worry about Stave there. He is a tyrant. We are all there just to serve,” he would say. I often wondered what type of man he was who could cause such trepidation in another man. I learned from my hubby that Stave had slept with their client's sexy wife. My hubby told me he often overheard some women praising his 'bedroom abilities’ in the lunchroom. “He sounds frightening. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with such a person,” I replied. One night I went with my hubby to his company's annual party. I saw this very attractive man. I noticed he kept looking at me from the stage. I would catch him out of the corner of my eye watching me while I was talking or laughing with other guests. After the show, he came up and introduced himself. He was Stave. I have heard about this guy a lot but never met him. He told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he just had to talk to me. I was impressed with him - he was highly intelligent and fun to be around. We talked as if we knew each other for a long time. As we stood there chatting, he kept praising me on how pretty I was, how good I smelled, how nice I was dressed, what a nice person I was, making me feel incredibly special and attractive. Later when my husband joined us, I found myself in a small group heading off for drinks with him. The three of us spent most of the night together. I felt bad when the time came to leave the party and go back home.
My hubby and I talked about his boss the whole way home. Later that night, I started thinking about him. I thought I had to know more about this man. I wished I had schemed a way to meet him again later. The following day I called him. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. I felt that hot flash you get when you are nervous. I told him I had enjoyed his company very much the previous night. He told me he felt the same way. He told me that he also found me very attractive on the night. He was afraid to even go to the bathroom because he was afraid he wouldn't find me again. He then told me he was with other people and would call me later. I suspected my hubby was the ‘other people’. I was unable to contain my anticipation of his call. Thirty minutes later, to my amazement, he called me and we talked. Once again I felt tongue tied. We talked for more than an hour. It was so refreshing to have a man that actually made me feel so beautiful. I really got to know him and thought this guy is a completely different person to the man he is made to be. He forced me to promise that I will meet him in one of his apartment next Saturday afternoon. On that Saturday I went to meet him keeping my children’s in the care of my husband.

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 04-12-2021, 04:41 PM