Misc. Erotica 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23
18 learned sex from 50 (Part 1)

Here I am with new incident of my life where I fight with myself with the reason that whether I have done right or wrong. You reader should help me with your opinion. The incident started long back in the year 1988. Usually I was working as an Assistant Engineer in a construction firm. I was posted somewhere in Madhya Pradesh (for some reason I do not want to disclose the name). There I met a staff in our company who was of my age and he had a wife. Somehow I became nearer to them and became a great friend. They did not keep any secret of their life to me and same was my case also. Okay, for realistic reason let me name them, my friend was Pradip and his wife name was Susmita. She was of short height and had a good figure with medium size boobs and an uplift ass. My wife Trisha doubted me that I was having an affair with Susmita. Now I would not hesitate to disclose that really I was having an affair with my friend’s wife and we had slept together. But that was not the reason for writing this piece. Trisha never allowed me to talk to them, but she did talk with her. At site Pradip used to talk about Trisha that if she had taken them in her stride we would have been better friend. It became pain to me to take a concrete decision whether to keep them or throw them. But thinking about our family I decided to throw them out of my mind to make a good relation with my wife, which was going not in our way. Some how we managed to keep our relation and slowly Trisha started forgetting the relation I had with them. Then I left the company and joined another company, which in turn sent me to Himachal Pradesh where construction of a new project was going on. Me, Trisha and my son went there. When I came to the site I was very puzzled to see Pradip. We ‘hi’ each other and asked him, ‘how come you are here?’ he said, ‘my company transferred me here.’ ‘Where is your family?’ I asked curiously. He said, ‘well, they’re here.’ I was puzzled and fumbled, ‘they means?’ He replied, ‘well, we are blessed with a daughter.’ Then we went through our past. When I left the company, it was one year after Susmita gave birth. Many other things were discussed, but we never discussed out family. Then I informed Trisha, ‘do you know I met Pradip at site. He is also transferred here.’ She was not surprised as I thought she would be. She only told me, ‘well, keep a distance.’ One day when I came home she was watching TV. As she found me, she got up and prepared tea for me. While I was taking the tea she sat beside me and told, ‘Know Deep, today I had gone to market and I saw Susmita there. But that day you didn’t tell me that she is here.’ I blankly told, ‘I never asked him, nor did he tell.’ I thought, ‘who is going to start the war again.’ Then she said, ‘I saw her daughter too. She is cute.’ I looked at her and said, ‘what do you mean? Are you going to call them?’ She looked at me, ‘I am just looking to your reaction.’ ‘Why,’ I said, ‘do you think that I am her father?’ She got up and smiled at me, ‘don’t get angry.’ I was transferred from the site to Jharkhand after two years. Nothing important had happened during this span. At Jharkhand I shifted my family to my native place permanently to give my son a proper schooling. Then I got transferred to Gujarat. There I met an old friend who was working in another company along with our company. He knew Pradip from Himachal Pradesh and kept a constant contact with them. In the mean time Pradip went to Malaysia. He had purchased a flat at Gujarat and kept his family there. I got the phone no. from the friend whom I met at Gujarat and contacted Susmita. When she picked up the phone she instantly recognized me and invited me to come to their house. I got two days leave and went to their house. Of course Trisha did not know about it. There I met the girl. She was really cute and she became a great fan of me. Her name was Sneha. After that Sneha regularly called me on phone and we used to talk for long. Her age was ***edited*** then with budding boobs and with a small round going to be a full ass. In the phone she used to tell me about the boys who showed their interest to her and I always complimented her for her cuteness. I usually gave her gifts of many kinds. She used to say, ‘see uncle the way you love me and take notice I can’t get it from my parent. I love you very much.’
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23 - by ddey333 - 29-11-2021, 05:21 PM