Adultery My wife is not just for me. (Cuckholdstory)
Hallo frieds!! I am Nelsonavin. I wrote the following story under the headline " American Negro & My Wife, " in Tamil in the Xossip forum more than 225 pages. Now I like to post my story translated in English for the non-tamil readers of Xossipy.

Please welcome me and give your comments. Thank you.

My wife and I are married and have been live abroad for many years. We live comfortably and freely abroad. Pleasant married life,
Even though there is no food every day, fucking poojas are definitely going on. Life was going sweetly. But the boring started.
I have a desire in my mind for a long time. How do I tell my wife? I was afraid of what she would say if I said that.
That desire is to see my wife agree with a black man. High market for Negroes in the United States. Negroes' thick, tight long dicks are very popular among white women.
Husbands leave their wives with negroes and enjoy watching their wives fucked by negroes. They also take pictures and videos. I showed videos like this to my wife.
She watched it with disdain and said, "Negroes are ugly. White women are crazy."
I wondered how to persuade my wife who says negative about Negroes to sleep with. My wife who has love and affection to me will do whatever I say. But in this case ???  
One night I lay down next to my wife as if I was not bothering having sex with her.
She was amazed at my behavior and put her hand on my chest and said, "What happened to you today darling? You never let me down having sex with me a day. You are bored with me today.
" Why do you have someone other than me? "She asked." Bodi Mundam. I'm fighting this insanity with you every night, "I said. “What am I useless for you?
If so, will the mistress' new pussy be good? Said my wife, weeping.
"Don't get angry, darling. It's the same every day. There's nothing new in ourlife. "
"Darling can I bdo whatever you want to. Say it. We can do like it," she said.
"Dear darling do you know how many men have a desire on your nipples, boobs like milk jugs and on your buttocks?"
“For our love I gave you my beautiful nipples, ass, why even my cunt. What is wrong now? "
Ok. I agree with you. Just like you gave me your body parts ... hmmm ... come on. "
"Come on and tell me without hesitation I will do anything for you," she said and kissed me.
"Then you do anything for me," I said.
"Yes darling. Tell. I look forward to hearing from you. My pussy is craving for your cock. " she said.
"Can youb give your body to other men as you gave me for our love dear?" It's a new thrill for you and me, "I said nervously.
" Nonsense, " she said,
"Do you have a crush on threesome? that means we are with another man," I muttered.
"What are you joking? This body that touches you will not touch another man. " she said.
"It's not like that, darling. When you do sex with me for a while, you're just saying, ' give me more baby .' "
"That's what I said at an emotional pace."
" I want to see you have fun with another man, "I said.
" What kind of fun darling? "she asked.
" To do sex with strange men. Especially black men. " I said.
"For me, it's just ugly and scary," said my wife.
There is nothing ugly and scary. Swapping with other men, women and couples is not only in the United States but also in India, why it has spread like a contagious disease all over the world. For this, sex clubs and swinger clubs have sprouted everywhere like mushrooms. Even in our India, this swapping  has become very popular. Husband calling a friend and let him having sex with his wife. Indian couples to change and agree their partners to do sex has become common . So in that they are not separated in life. " said I.

"What's the point of doing that? We do everyday every day except for the menstrual days, "said my wife.
"Oh my gosh what's the point of this is that Husband and wife live in harmony, agreeing with each other rather than secretly agreeing with others, without being able to hide within themselves and speak out in fear. "
"Tell me the truth, have you ever imagined that one of your favorites would donsex with you when I dosexwith you? Don't just say no, "I said.
"That's darling I find pleasure in the imagination. Athan feels like i have sex with someone when you and I are in bed. How can it really be darling? " said my wife.
"So your answer is no?" said I.
"I did not say that. When I hear what you say to me, a half-hearted desire develops inside. I will think of about it and answer tomorrow, " said my aspiring wife." said my wife.
"You 're my darling. All right, you're going to sleep now. We'll see a video about this threesome tomorrow," I said as I hugged my wife in ecstasy and fell asleep rubbing my dick on her fat ass thinking it was my cute black Negro dick.
"That's why you call an American Negro. No, they're ugly. And  they are thugs. Why don't you have Indians or whites? It is my mistake I came to America. Why is it so strange to see a Negro have sex  with me? " asked my wife.
" We will see later that you sleep with Indians or whites. I want to see Negro blacks rubbing, kissing, sniffing, licking, biting, tickling, petting you. It was as if their erect long cocks are agreeing to seduce white women, I'm longed to see you agree too. " said I.
"Darling I love you so much. I can not live without you. What if I sacrifice myself for your happiness? Your wish is my wish. " She kissed me.
I also hugged her and kissed her on the forehead, cheeks and lips in joy.
"One more thing." said my wife.
"What one," I asked.
"No, I'm heard that Negroes are more inclined to do anal to women. I'm not even bothered with you yet. " said she.
" Yes that is true. They will leave their dicks behind and enjoy wherever the holes are for women. White women also love the way they punches and punches them in the groin and buttock holes. You too will see paradise if you allow the Negro to fuck in your ass hole once. "I explained.
"Oh no, darling. Let him do whatever he wants except anal. It hurts a lot when he insert his big dick in my ass hole. It is uglier to do it in the rectum. It will bleed. It's scary to hear. " said she.
"Don’t be afraid of it my fucking angel. Hmmm I also have an unbearable desire for your ass hole. Will you give me a place to leave my dick in your ass hole tonight? "I begged her.
"How can such a big dick go into such a small slot?  It hurts, darling. " said my wife.
"Stupid woman. Spit a little saliva into the hole and moistens it, insert the dick in your ass hole slowly pushing it inside will give you pleasure. Come darling turn your beautiful ass i am going to fuck you. "
I made her stand like a dog on the other side.
She said, "Oh, don't do that. It hurts, " saying she turns and showed her beautiful ass.
I rubbed her ass cheeks first. Then I squeezed the ass meat cheeks and slapped them hard. She sighed in pain, "Aaah ... Please, it's hurting." Then I licked her ass and slowly put my tongue in her ass hole. She nodded in pleasure.
Just a little bit of  my tongue went inside. I had an idea of how the big dick of Negroes would go in this. Suddenly I slipped my finger into her ass hole.
She cried,  " Ha.....ah...mom....it hurts. Don't just. I can die now. Just leave it darling. " she throbbed.
I did not leave either. I twisted my finger into her ass hole and asked her, "Does it hurt now, darling? "
"God .. !! Please .. it hurts. Mother, I wish I could die. " she laments.
"A little patience will make the pain go away. " I said inserting my finger in her ass hole, rotating and made it soft.
She screamed, "Ooooo..no..no, my god..mhoom, I can not bear it. Take your finger out..please. "
Then I slid my rod into her ass hole which was soaking wet.
She said "Medua darling."
" Do you like it now? Still it pains? I asked.
"Mhoom .. just a new kind of pleasure for me," she said.
Didn't I say that? It doesn't hurt anymore. "
"If you move your finger it pains. " she said.
I gently pressed my penis into her ass hole.
Now my whole dick went into her ass hole.
She tightened her pillow and moaned and shouted loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. " and gave scream of lust
The climax came for me too. " Bitch... lift and push your butt. I will tear your ass you bitch.. " giving hard banging, pushing and shoving my hard rod in her ass as I said it.
My wife also said, "Darling is coming to me. ah..ah..darling. Do the negroes also pound like this in ass? It would be nice if he drove me.  Call him now. I can not suppress the lust to seduce him. " saying this she pushed her ass to support me.
It was a new experience for her and she was squeezing her muscles with pain.
"Easy darling da. If you tighten your ass muscle like this my dick will not go inside," saying I rubbed her bouncy flesh a little.
She moaned in pleasure as the ass hole spread automatically.
She also got the punches as she muttered "Mmha, mmha..oh..oh .. very nice".
Eventually her climax came and she pushed her butt away.
I also approached my climax and shot my hot white soup in her pussy.
My semen was oozing along with her pussy juice from her cunt like the milk overflows.
I hugged and kissed her . In return she showered kisses all over my face.
After a while she hugged and kissed me, "When and where will we do with Negro? " She asked.
I said, "Here's a sex club. Let's go there and catch one. Do you want it darling? " Inasked her.
She blinked and said, "You are asking me if I want to after ignite the fire of lust in my body."
" Okay dear I will make an arrangement on the coming Saturday or Sunday. Now you sleep thinking about it "
I fell asleep hugging her.

To be continued.
[+] 2 users Like nelsonnavin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My wife is not just for me. (Cuckholdstory) - by nelsonnavin - 26-01-2021, 02:02 AM