Adultery A married lady seduced and pounded
"Goodbye Arup , have fun with Dadi and Dadu and behave for Daddy," Pink said into the phone before hanging up.

Arun , her husband of seven years, and their three-year-old son Arup  were away for a long weekend visiting his parents. Pinky  was supposed to have gone too, but she had been away on business and a canceled flight home had upset their plans. Since it was a five-hour drive to Arun 's parent's house, it was decided they would go on without her leaving her alone for the weekend at their home in the city.

Talking to her husband and son had made her feel a bit lonely. She had taken Friday as a vacation day and had nothing planned for the weekend since she was supposed to be away, so she resigned herself to reading and watching TV - maybe drinking a glass or two of wine.

Pinky  grabbed a book that had been sitting on her nightstand for months. She had been meaning to get to it and now seemed like a good time, so she poured a glass of wine and curled into a large leather chair with some soft jazz music playing in the background. An hour later she had only made it to page fifteen, and admitting to herself that trying to force her way through the book would be more work than relaxation, she dropped it and picked up a recent issue of Vogue. Unfortunately, the magazine offered no more escape than the book, and she soon tossed it aside in frustration.

It was mid-September and the evenings were quite pleasant, so Pinky  had several windows open and the curtains, drifting slowly with the soft breeze, had the effect of adding to her restlessness. She rose from the chair and began to putter around the house trying to think of something to do before finally deciding she needed to get out of the house; maybe go to the grocery store or perhaps in an indulgent trip to the ice cream shop.

She changed into a pair of jeans, a sleeveless blouse and a jacket then stood in front of the mirror to check her appearance before heading out.

"Not bad for a mommy," she said to herself.

In truth, Pinky  looked very good. She was a slender 5'7" tall weighing 126 pounds with raven hair, full soft lips and nice  B cup breasts. After having Arup , she was worried it would be a lot of work to get her body back into shape, but it had been quite easy and she was down to her pre-pregnancy weight in four months. If anything, the pregnancy had added to her femininity by making her less girlish and more womanly. Pinky  had long, shapely legs that ended at a nice butt that stayed firm due to a thrice weekly workout regime, but despite her looks, she always dressed conservatively due to her upbringing and her husband's tastes.

Thinking that she would only been gone for a short time, she left the windows open and headed out in her Alto. In seconds, she was out of the driveway and headed down the street towards the shopping district. Pinky  and Arun  had foregone the large suburban spread for a modest bungalow closer to the city center where they enjoy better dining and cultural events, rather than settling for strip malls and the fast food joints that were endemic to the "burbs".

As she drove, Pinky 's mind wandered, thinking about college and the fun she had in her sorority. In retrospect, if she could have changed one thing, it would have been the long-term relationship with Amit . Unlike some of her sisters that had played the field, Pinky  had started dating him her sophomore year and their relationship had lasted almost to graduation. They had split in the spring of her senior year, which had devastated her at the time, but now seemed like a blessing. She had been intimate with him, her first and only before her husband, but the sex had been unfulfilling, and it wasn't until she made love with Arun  that she realized how selfish a lover he had been.

Pinky  met Arun  at a charity event almost a year to the day after the split from Amit . In that intervening time, she had moved to the city, landed a job in marketing, and developed a network of friends. They began dating, hitting it off from the start, and a year later got married despite some minor concerns she had about things moving too fast. They had four great years of friends, fun and travel, as a young married couple, before they decided it was time to start a family. Pinky  got pregnant with Arup  almost immediately, a standard trait amongst the women in her family she was told.

Arup  brought a new dimension to their lives, and the world became almost exclusively about him. Being the first grandbaby on both sides, meant that family was always close by - too close sometimes which had taken some balancing at first. Also, like many couples in their situation, there was the occasional flare up about lack of intimacy, but usually it just took one giggle from Arup  to make them realize how petty they were acting.

Pinky  pulled into an empty parking spot at the grocery store and went inside, half-hoping she would see one of her friends, but after wandering the aisles for twenty minutes and getting a bag of carrot sticks and a bottle of nail polish remover, she was back in her car having not seen a single familiar face.

"Maybe I should just get drunk," she thought, frustrated but unsure exactly why.

When she got to the edge of the parking lot, instead of turning right back towards her house, she turned left. The restlessness she had been feeling all evening would just not go away and for some reason sitting at home, even with some good wine, was not appealing. She began aimlessly driving the streets telling herself she was being productive by exploring and finding new places for her and Arun  to check out, and she had to admit that it was actually a bit of fun to turn down a random street and see what she might find. It was certainly better than sitting at home in her current frame of mind.

However, as she drove the bright lights and fancy signs of the fashionable boutiques gave way to trade shops and warehouses. Likewise, the nice homes with well manicured lawns transitioned to unkempt ones, many with barred windows and broken down cars in front. Streetlamps seemed to be spaced further apart and the overall feel was darker and more dangerous.

"Better find my way back," she thought, while surveying the changed landscape.

She used a parking lot to u-turn and headed back the way she had come, her vehicle providing a certain sense of security. She knew vaguely where she was and knew that a nice well lit street was three blocks to her left, and this knowledge empowered her to stay on the street she was on and continue to explore. Passing where she had originally turned, she decided to go another couple blocks then take the left.

Ahead Pinky  could see neon lights illuminating the otherwise dark street. They were coming from the right and as she drew closer she slowed to see what business was being highlighted, and laughed when she saw the lights were coming from the Westside Adult Emporium, which had three older cars parked in the small lot on the side of the building.

"Well, I guess that's my thrill for the night," she told herself.

Pinky  had never been to an adult anything. She recalled some of the girls from work talking about their visits to the Megaplexx, which evidently had the best selection of toys. It wasn't like she was a prude about that sort of thing, but the idea of some device being rammed inside her just wasn't appealing. In her case, she had learned from a friend how to use a dripping water faucet in the bathtub or a Jacuzzi jet for self stimulation when she was a teenager and had stuck with it.

As she continued down the street though, she questioned why she hadn't at least gone inside such a store. Plenty of girls went, she knew that, and she had never heard of one being threatened. Pinky  was three blocks past the Emporium when she slowed then turned the car around, telling herself she wasn't going to go in, but wanted to take another look.

This time she passed more slowly. The building was long and low appearing to be made from cinder blocks and was painted a dark gray color. Besides the main sign, there was an illuminated "OPEN" sign in a window next to the door and lights on poles on either end of the parking lot. On the building in white lettering, were the words MOVIES, VIDEOS, MAGAZINES, TOYS and EROTIC ITEMS.

When Pinky  was several blocks past, she once more turned and headed back, this time telling herself that she was just returning to her route home. The traffic on the road was very light so when she got close she was able to creep past slowly.

"Well hell," she said out loud, and jerked the steering wheel guiding the car into the lot.

Just barely off the street, Pinky  stopped and stared at the building nervously debating whether it would be an adventure or stupidity to go inside. She realized this was definitely sketchier than the Megaplexx, but there was at least little risk she would see someone she knew. There was no question she was feeling some fear, although the fear also acted as an intoxicant. In the end, her annoyance at her nervousness was what pushed her forward and she pulled her car up next to the old dented Ford parked in front of the door.

Pinky  stared at the door and wondered what her friends would say if they knew she was sitting in front of this seedy place. She knew that Arun  would think she had lost her mind, as he had a bit of a Madonna complex about her which was sweet, but also occasionally frustrating.

"Just a quick look around," she said to herself, to bolster her courage.

She had to laugh when she caught herself checking her makeup in the mirror before getting out. She closed the car door behind her, clicking the lock button three times on the remote, then with five short steps she was in front of the heavy metal entrance.

Dinu  ,the cashier, looked up from his magazine when he heard the bell announcing a new customer, and seeing Pinky , he sat up quickly on the stool devouring her beautiful appearance with his eyes. Single women were rare in the Emporium, but there was the occasional visitor, and most had a nervous, self conscious looks just like Pinky  was now displaying. However, none that he had seen were as beautiful as her.

"Need help?" Dinu  asked, as she approached the counter.

"Uh, no. Not right now. I'm just looking," she replied, speaking too quickly.

Pinky  could only see the top half of Dinu  since he sat behind a waste high wall on an elevated platform, but from what she could gather he seemed young, maybe early 20s, and was short and obese. He had thick glasses that made his eyes looked crossed, a double chin, and his complexion was a sickly pale. Stringy hair was stuck to his head like it had not been washed in some time, and she suspected that if she got close she would be rewarded with body odor.

Dinu  just nodded in response but continued to stare while Pinky stood still for a moment and surveyed the room. The door and cashiers box was at one end of the long building, separating the door from the store's contents. In front and just past the box were shoulder high magazine stands and past these were the higher DVD racks which blocked her view of the rest of the building. Behind Dinu , she could see a hand drawn sign made from poster board that said "Video Arcade - Tokens Required" with an arrow pointed towards the back.

Pinky  forced herself to move past Dinu  towards the DVD section. He watched her ass as she passed admiring how firm it looked and the way her shoes forced it up slightly. He reached down and stroked his cock through his pants, then used his other hand to push the small button under the counter.

Sid   heard the buzzer and turned his attention from the baseball game on the small TV to the closed circuit monitors from the store.

"Well what do we have here?" he said to himself, hopefully.

Sid  watched the screen intently following Pinky 's movements until she left his vision then stood and straightened his shirt.

Each rack of DVDs was about twenty feet long and six feet high and she guessed there were a dozen or so of them. Pinky  quickly discovered that the DVDs were organized by category - Bondage, Threesome, Interracial, Gay, Lesbian, etc., and she wandered between the sections scanning the boxes and titles, too nervous to focus on any single one.

Once past the last rack, Pinky  found the toy section where shelving held a variety of products from small vibrators to life size dildos. She could also see there was some lingerie for sale as well as bondage gear. Pinky  was worldly enough to know these items existed, and that she would likely see them in the store, still she found her hands shaking with nervousness as it all seemed so taboo. Part of her wanted to turn and run out the door, but there was also an undeniable excitement she was feeling from doing something naughty.

She decided to check out the rest of the store then maybe come back and look at the toys, so she continued deeper into the building, past a last set of shelves holding more toys, until she found a series of doors along the back wall marked 1 - 8, and like the sign up front, there was one here saying "Tokens Required"

Three of the doors were missing knobs and two more had large pieces missing from there bottoms. Of the three intact, two were open and Pinky  walked closer to the open No. 5 and looked inside. She could see a machine that looked like a TV with a set of controls and a coin slot to the right that she assumed was for the tokens.

She was about to go back to the toys when the door to room No. 2 suddenly flew open and an old man burst forth with his shirttail out using his right hand to push his cock back into his pants.

"Huhhhh," she exclaimed, with a combination of fear, surprise and shock.

She in turn startled the old man momentarily, but he quickly recovered his wits and finished his task while cackling with laughter at the young mommy's expense.

Pinky  was stunned, but her eyes still watched him in his efforts, for some reason not being able to look away. They stood a few feet apart from each other for only seconds, although it seemed like forever to her. He was old, close to sixty she guessed, and skinny with close cropped gray hair. In addition, his clothes were baggy, and she thought he looked one level above homeless. Finally, with a smile, he wandered away disappearing from her view behind the shelves.

With that, Pinky  concluded that she had definitely had an eventful evening, but it was now time to go. However, turning to leave, she came face to face with Sid .

"Good evening my lovely lady. I'm Sid  . The owner of the place," he announced, extending his hand.

As a matter of habit, Pinky  shook his hand which he then tried to hold a bit too long until she pulled away. Sizing him up, she could see that he was swarthy, about 5'10" tall and 200 pounds with thick shoulders and arms. His hair was black with a few streaks of gray and was pulled into a short ponytail. His face was ruddy and pock marked and he had a nose that appeared to have been broken at least once. She thought he looked to be in his mid-40s and he was dressed in too tight jeans and red silk shirt. The only thing missing was the gold chain, she thought to herself.

"Will you allow me the pleasure of showing you my shop?" Sid  asked in his most charming voice.

"That's kind of you, but I'm just leaving," Pinky  replied in a shaky voice, still impacted by the old man.

"I promise you it will just take a moment and if you see something you like I'll give you half off," he announced.

Sid  had seen Earl, the old man and steady customer, startle the young woman. He had been watching discretely from behind a rack and had bolted to head her off expecting her to react badly.

"No really. I must go," she said, and went to step around him.

Sid  turned with her and keeping several steps ahead got to the toy section first where he quickly took three boxes from a shelf and turned in front of her.

"Let me give you one of these as a gift from me for coming in," he said, blocking her exit.

"Okay give me that one," Pinky  said, hoping to end the discussion and leave.

"Oh that's a good choice. A nice butterfly. It's rated very highly. It fits around the pelvis with a hand held remote that can be operated by either you or your husband. My customers have reported that it brings on a sensational orgasmic feeling," Sid  described, before opening the box.

Sid was a part time crook, a full time jerk and a captivating pitchman. He had learned the trade doing everything from selling used car sales to fraudulent land deals and securities transactions. If he could get the hook set, just a little, he would always land his fish, and this was a beautiful fish he wanted badly. Sid  knew he needed to get her talking.

Sid  placed the contents of the box on a display case and described in detail how the device worked always making sure he used proper terminology and avoided any crude slang. Pinky , trained in good manners, struggled to end the interaction despite her embarrassment which the older man used to his advantage. Sid  knew how to work his mark and as he continued to talk he could tell she was beginning to feel less threatened.

"Now I would be happy for you to take this but why don't you let me show you the other two," he proposed, sensing he was making progress.

Pinky had indeed relaxed some and was now feeling she was getting back her control. She knew that Sid  was playing a game, but it was entertaining, almost comical in a way, and rather than feeling threatened by his actions she felt empowered by her understanding of his intentions.

Unfortunately, there was much that Pinky  didn't understand. Sid  existed on the fringe of society, vacillating between criminal activity and shady albeit legal business. He had been to prison twice and if Pinky  could see beneath his shirt she would see the prison ink that memorialized those visits. Currently, besides his ownership of the Westside Emporium, he had a minority interest in two bars and a majority interest in a seedy massage spa. Through these ventures, he operated side activities selling drugs and dabbling in prostitution. He could be utterly ruthless in getting what he wanted, which his victims often realized too late.

"Well if you can do it quickly," Pinky  told him, playing the game of control.

Sid 's experience told him she was beginning to get cocky, but he didn't mind. In fact, he intended to use it to his advantage at the right time.

Dinu  watched the interaction from a distance, wishing he could hear, and marveling at Sid 's ability to engage the lovely woman. Five minutes later, Sid  had described in detail the workings of the butterfly, a small pen vibrator and a remotely operated egg that was meant to be inserted in a woman's vagina. He had worked hard to describe them as toys for the husband and wife to use together, and to give the descriptions professionally.

"Which one are you going to go for?" Sid  said with purposeful excitement, as any good salesman would.

"I think I'll go with the first one. The butterfly," Pinky  replied, using the trade name for the device, and mocking his enthusiasm with her voice.

"A good choice. Would you like to try it out?" he asked.

"Excuse me?" she instantly replied.

"Yes, I'm suggesting you could try it out before you leave to make sure it's to your satisfaction," he said, waving to the rooms in the rear.

"Uh, no," she answered, suddenly annoyed with his rudeness, "I must be going."

"I understand. It was just a thought. But if that's the case, I suggest you take all three and return the ones you don't prefer," Sid  announced with feigned graciousness.

He realized he had pushed too hard, too fast and was talking rapidly to try to get back in control.

"Never mind, I'll just leave," Pinky  said, and started to move towards the door.

"Please my dear. I would be a lousy business man not to give customer choices. Take them and just drop off the ones you don't like. As a favor to me, please. It was an honor having you stop by," he offered, again rushing to move ahead of her and get her to stop at the next counter.

"Okay, thank you," Pinky  said, with a sigh while accepting the boxes, as she had decided she would rather just take his offer than argue further.

"My pleasure," Sid  responded, and followed her to the door watching her lovely ass along the way. Arriving, he opened it for her and said, "Thank you so much for dropping by. I certainly hope we'll see you again."

"Thank you," she answered, and exited into the parking lot.

Pinky  quickly opened the door to the car throwing the contents she held onto the passenger seat, and for some reason, she felt more nervous in the parking lot then she did in the store.

"Wow, that was strange," she thought as she drove away, with her body still trembling from the nervousness and excitement of the experience.

"You just gave her over a hundred bucks worth of stuff!" Dinu  said, as Sid  came up to the counter.

"Shit asshole. That stuff cost me maybe 500/- bucks tops. What do you think it's worth if she comes back?" his boss replied, as he started to laugh.

"You think she'll come back?" Dinu  asked, a bit in awe of Sid 's ways.

"You never know kid, you never know," he answered, as he turned and walked away.

Pinky  had calmed down by the time she pulled into her driveway. She was now feeling guilty for going into the store and for taking the gifts offered by the disgusting owner. Going inside, she threw the packages on the kitchen counter vowing to throw them away then poured herself a large glass of wine which she quickly downed.

The wine calmed her nerves and she began giggling at herself and the comedy of the encounter while she poured another glass. Feeling the start of a buzz, she caught herself looking at the packages which held the strange devices. It was so unlike her she thought, but the naughtiness continued to be exciting, and the wine was keeping the "good girl" away.

"What the hell," she suddenly announced as she drained the second glass, "Maybe it's something Arun  would like."

Pinky  gathered the packages and went to the bedroom. She took her time undressing then put on her robe before sitting on the bed. The first package she picked up was the small vibrator. It looked simple enough. It was about the size of a high quality pen, held two batteries and had three settings. Taking it from the box she examined the plastic and then unscrewed the top finding the location for the battery.

Realizing that all the devices needed batteries, she decided to examine them all first. Fortunately, Arun  was a gadget freak and kept a large supply of batteries in the utility room, which made her fairly certain they had the appropriate sizes.

Pinky  next looked at the butterfly. It took a few minutes but reading the instructions and examining the device she learned that it had two leg straps witch held a vibrating device against a woman's vagina. It had a hand held control device which held the battery with a wire that connected to the vibrating mechanism.

The last device was an egg which adequately described what it looked like. The device was the size of a small chicken egg with a six-inch wire protruding from one end. It was to be inserted in a woman's vagina, and the illustration on the package showed a man furtively working the remote while the woman reacted in pleasure.

Pinky  went to the drawer in the utility room that kept the collection of batteries and found the sizes she needed. Returning she loaded the batteries in each device then decided to start with the hand held vibrator. Pinky  had never had any sex toys before so she was entirely green on what to expect, and it was with some trepidation that she flicked the device to low.

The device immediately came to life humming in her hand, which made the young mommy start to giggle recalling her friend's descriptions of their "battery operated boyfriends", and feeling very naughty to be now trying these toys. She lay back on the pillow, letting her the robe fall open, and holding the vibrator in her right hand, she used her left to spread herself open feeling the wetness already starting from the anticipation.

"Ohhh..." she gasped, as the device contacted her nub.

The feeling was so strong that she realized she needed to go slowly and build up to any direct contact. She worked the small vibrator along the sides of her smoothly shaved vagina, occasionally touching her labia before finally getting bolder with small insertions. She kept the touches light and the movement rapid, but she could feel herself getting excited and very wet.

"Damn, my friends were right," she said to herself, feeling her body responding.

She began letting the tip brush gently over her clit which made her body jerk in response and forced more gasps from her mouth. She realized her legs had spread wide and her body was writhing a bit on the bed, and as she learned how to use the device, she became more adept with her touches finally moving the setting to medium.

"Ohh... ohh...mmm...this is good," she whined, as she continued her play.

Pinky  knew she was close to cumming and with an impressive display of willpower, she stopped the vibrator.

"Well that one's a keeper," she laughed, feeling her body now damp with sweat.

Placing the device on the bedside table, she picked up the egg. The package had recommended using a lubricant to aid insertion, but she was so wet she only needed to rub it up and down her slit once then push gently and it popped inside. Looking down, she could see the wire hanging between her legs. Holding the remote in her hand she turned it to low and felt a slow vibration inside her body. It was an odd feeling and mildly arousing but nothing like the vibrator. She stood to see what effect it would have, as the woman on the package was dancing while her lover manipulated the controls. Pinky  found it difficult to stand still, and it certainly kept her attention, but it was not that arousing.

"Guess that's a return," she laughed, turning it off and reaching inside to pull out the device.

Pinky  was now eager to get back to the vibrator, but decided to try the butterfly quickly to get it over with. She lay back on the bed and pulled the straps up her legs adArup g the bands until the vibrating device was snug against its target.

"Ohh... ohh... oh my God!" she exclaimed, as the device buzzed to life, and quickly realizing she had started on high, she used her shaking hands to turn it down.

The device slowed markedly and it now felt like she was being pleasurably rocked in a sexual cradle. Pinky  closed her eyes and rolled her hips to the wonderful feeling. All the good feeling from the hand held vibrator came rushing back and she found herself on a nice erotic plateau. She thought about staying there, but this night was about experimentation so she flicked the control to medium.

"Mmm... ohhh... ohhh... nice," she declared.

Pinky 's realized her hands were now massaging her tingling sweaty body, and soon one hand was kneading her firm breasts while the other was pushing two fingers inside her wet pussy. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching and she remembered the vibrator on the night table, so quickly grasping it and turning it to high, she ran it over her sensitive nipples while the butterfly assaulted her clit.

"Yes, yes...oh yes!" she gasped, as her body moved beyond her control.

As her orgasm washed over her in waves, stronger than anything she had experienced before, she saw Sid  at the foot of the bed watching her cum. He was looking down at her with an odd grin and she knew that he knew what she would be doing that night. However, the knowledge that she had been manipulated only seemed to heighten the experience, and she enjoyed the sensations until she became too sensitive, finally using her hand to push between her clit and the butterfly as her fingers were shaking too much to operate the control.

The next day the guilt crept in and Pinky  felt ashamed by the whole prior evening; from the visit to the store to the orgasm she had experienced with the toys. She was a conservative married woman, a mother for Christ sakes! Sex was supposed to be shared with her husband as an act of lovemaking. She thought about taking the toys and throwing them away, but just couldn't make herself do it. Deep inside she knew the real issue, the real dilemma, was how powerful the experience had been.

Pinky  worked out hard that day like an act of penance for her acts. Her normal routine lasted an hour, but this one went two and afterwards she did errands then went shopping for the baby. Mid-afternoon, her best friend Mili  called, and they decided to go to a movie that evening.

Pinky  normally shared everything, or almost everything, with Mili , but this situation was causing so much turmoil in her head that she decided to remain silent for the time being. When she got home after the movie, she called Arun  and got caught up on their day then fell into a fitful sleep while watching TV.

Saturday was more of the same. Pinky  tried to find things to keep busy, but was bored and missed her baby. Plus, since she was supposed to have been gone with her family, all her friends had made plans, so there was nothing to do. Finally, she whined enough that she convinced Mili  to meet her for an early dinner. Mili  had made a commitment to her husband to be home that evening, so they had to be finished by eight.

Her close friend could tell something was on Pinky 's mind, but despite her efforts to ferret out the information, Pinky  wouldn't open up. However, Mili 's attempts resulted in them drinking a lot of wine, so by the time they left the restaurant, both girls were feeling quite good. When Pinky  got home, she poured another glass and sat down to watch TV, and during a break she went to the bathroom and saw the toys still sitting on the vanity where she had left them. She thought about returning them, but decided to stick to her original plan of throwing them away.

"God, anything is better than this," she exclaimed, after watching another mindless show and finishing her glass.

Pinky  went back to the bathroom, and after several minutes of looking at the toys with her mind telling her not to do it, she suddenly grabbed the egg and its packaging leaving the other toys alone.

"How am I going to hide them from Arun ?" she thought to herself, as she turned and left.

She grabbed her purse and keys, went out to her car and fifteen minutes later she was cruising back and forth in front of the adult shop debating whether or not to go in. It was so crazy she thought, certainly the owner didn't really expect her to return them. Still, the nervousness and excitement were there pulsing through her body like the previous night. She could feel it between her legs too, in a way she didn't completely understand, and it along with the liquor was driving her on against her better judgment.

Finally, she convinced herself that she would walk in and drop off the egg, pay for the vibrator and leave.

"Five minutes at most," she rationalized.

Dinu  looked up when the door opened.

"No fucking way," he said to himself.

Pinky  was still wearing her clothes from dinner - a jean skirt that reached mid-thigh with low heels and a sleeveless sweater top. Dinu  began frantically pushing the buzzer hoping that Sid  was in the back office. He was in fact there having returned shortly before from the spa, and he smiled when he looked on the screen and saw Pinky  at the counter.

"I want to return this and pay for the other thing," Pinky  blurted out nervously, with a slight wine induced slur.

"What thing?" Dinu  asked, stalling for time, but he needn't have because just then Sid  walked up.

"Good to see you back!" he said to her, with a toothy smile. "Did you make your decision?"

"Yes, I want to return this and pay for the, uhhh...vibrator," she responded, feeling shame knowing that they now knew she had used the devices, but for some reason, the shame also came with an excitement that made it difficult for her to focus.

"Of course, not a problem. With the discount the vibrator is 500/-," Sid  replied, quoting her a price one fourth of the tag, "But, before we settle up let me ask a few questions."

"Questions?" Pinky  replied, with a pained look.

"Yes. You know so I can improve my customer service," he responded.

"Well I'm kind of in a hurry," she answered, feeling uncomfortable with the direction he was going.

"It won't take long," Sid  replied.

"Okay, go ahead," she relented, once more thinking acquiescence was the easiest path.

"Let's step back here," Sid  said, motioning towards the back of the store away from Dinu , rightly sensing that she might be more comfortable in a one on one discussion.

As Pinky  passed, Sid  could smell the alcohol on her breath which gave him greater hope that he could talk Pinky  into getting dirty. There were two other customers in the store so Sid  moved to an aisle that gave them good separation.

"Now it seems like you liked the butterfly and the small vibrator, which are very good selections and quite popular, but can you say what you didn't like about the egg?" Sid  asked, phrasing it open-ended on purpose.

"Well, uh, I don't know I just didn't," she answered, feeling herself blush.

"Well some women feel not knowing when it will be turned on creates an erotic anticipation. You didn't find it that way I guess?" Sid  asked.

Since she wasn't exhibiting and of the cockiness she had the other night, Sid  was unsure of the best way to play her.

"No, well I don't know what you're saying," she asked, confused.

"Did you use it with your husband? With him in charge of the control?" Sid  followed.

"Uh, no," Pinky  said, giving Sid  the answer he wanted to hear.

"Oh I see. Well I think you missed the value of the toy," Sid  told her.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A married lady seduced and pounded - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 17-12-2020, 02:33 PM