Erotic adventures of an Indian King
ch . 1
It all started when I had just made love to my third queen and was recovering my breath next to her hot sweaty body and my own manhood limp, dripping with our combined juices slowly diminishing in size. My personal assistant knocked on the door and I adjusted our clothes and let him in.

He bowed with his eyes twinkling at our condition and said humbly.
“My Lord! There is an urgent message from King Namarda, our immediate neighbour, which deserves your immediate attention”
I sighed and asked him to wait in the next room and I will follow him. Namarda was my father-in-law’s brother who ruled over a prosperous state next to my kingdom and we were very close. My assistant gave me a silken letter, which summed up the issue as follows:
Due to a voodoo spell cast by his enemies, his kingdom faced a humanitarian crisis. Strangely all men in the state had lost their libido and turned impotent.
It was shocking and ALL men had fallen into this spell or disease, God knows what. As his kingdom now faced a shortage of soldiers due to a recent war this crisis could not have come at a worse time. The King implored me that at least in the next twenty years a formidable army of men and women has to be formed and the time for action was now. The action he suggested was strange but fascinating indeed.
I was to go over to his kingdom as a saviour and my mission was to ‘impregnate’ as many women as I could in the next couple of months starting from his queens, princesses and womenfolk of the Ministers’ and Army Commanders’ families. I gasped at the audacity of his suggestion and the implications therein.
The letter continued, I would be provided with a private luxurious palace with all royal facilities and I was free to choose any woman at any time and place for making love without any protection and come in their wombs till one day she got pregnant.
I sat down, my mind in a whirl at the possibilities this invite threw at me, on one side this was a man’s wildest dream, and on the other were moral and social implications in my family.
I convened a meeting of all my queens and put the issue of producing ‘issues’ in the next kingdom to them. The ladies thought long and hard, aware of my royal duties, argued and consulted each other, but my second Queen, Sheena whose uncle was the King of a neighbouring state, prevailed on all of them that it was my royal duty to protect and foster her uncle in this distress, they all gave me the green light and with a thumping heart and my manhood secretly jumping in joy in my jocks at the awesome possibilities and delights that awaited me in the next few months, I agreed to this ‘ mission’ and sent message to the king to arrange ‘everything’.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Erotic adventures of an Indian King - by odinchacha - 10-12-2020, 06:36 AM