Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
I am new to this site and making my debut as an author here. 

My thread here is titled "Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant". By confining millions of couples indoors, the lockdown has had a fascinating impact on the sex life on many couples. My story is about one such couple, and about the 21 days spent by them in their posh apartment along with a male servant. What starts as small acts of harmless exhibitionism by the wife to spice up the couple's sex life, then build into short erotic encounters between the three characters. The couple starts keeping secrets from each other, and very soon passion builds up into erotic encounters.

I will also try to sketch different shades of characters between the three protagonists.  I will try to keep the female character strong and seeking to stay in control. The plot I envisage leads to power shifting back and forth between the three - wife, husband and the servant, and hopefully this works.

When fantasy turns you on, you are obligated to God and Nature to start doing it right away

Characters

Shobha - age 32, wife and mother of a 2 year old boy,
Chetan - age 35, Shobha’s husband & works at an MNC. His workaholic lifestyle has taken a toll on his physical fitness, moderately overweight.
Bhola - age 20, village born and bred. This rustic simpleton is shy but physically fit. Virgin.
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 3 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 03-12-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM