Adultery Am i cuckold or Looser?
When Nikhil got up from bed in half sleep, he saw Tina wearing grey formal and got busy in getting ready for office. She looks beautiful even at age of 42.  He can’t control himself after seeing her in formal attire. Nikhil went near and pull her to his body by holding the waist. He planted a kiss on cheek and held her breast.
What are you doing Nikhil? Leave me. Giggle sound.
Nikhil: T (Stopped the sound).T… Thank You. Susmitha.
Susmitha: Thank you for what?
Nikhil: Thank you for giving a wonderful first sight.
She looked him with contempt face and gave a fake smile.
He came to his sense. It was his wife Susmitha getting ready for office. Such mistakes happen very often to Nikhil.
He say good bye to wife and went back to bed after closing the door. He took his dick out and starts rubbing it with his hand and went back to his old memories. He started to masturbate slowly.
Starting of Year 2000’s
Tina was super junior to Nikhil from school time onwards. He proposed her during his 10th grade but got rejected. Nikhil keep on his try and got positive response from her during the 12th exams after taking a promise to keep secret until settle in career and gives her freedom to follow her religion. That was a dream come to true moment for Nikhil and he agreed. She joined the same college of Nikhil for degree course as per his request.
Near to 5.10 inch height and well shaped body with Ileana D’ Cruz face made her college beauty from day one. It was a pleasure to eyes in watching her 34 size breast and 36 size butt projected out from her T-shirt and jeans.  Day one onwards, Tina spends her free time with Nikhil. They introduced their relationship among college friends as childhood friends and neighbours.  Even after labelled him as friend, he found the jealousy eyes in boys. Nikhil felt proud to get a girl like her and imagined the face of jealousy eyed boys face after knowing his actual status. Nikhil also get aroused by ogling her boobs and ass. He ensures from not getting caught by Tina. He touches her breast and ass like mistake on every opportunity but never showed any reflections or reactions on her but he goes and masturbates in college toilets.
Tina is a sports person and dancer. She was in school basket ball & volleyball team as well as got numerous prizes for dance competitions. She always says that she studied dance for her parents wish but sports specially basketball is her passion. Her height is suitable for those sports. She watches NBA and favourite star was Iverson. Nikhil will always stand blank in front of her conversation due to his lack of knowledge in sports and arts. He is good in academics. She got selected to basket ball team in first year. It was the first disappointment moments for Nikhil. He tried to convince her from withdrawing her decision due to basketball team is engaged in numerous tournaments and affects her academic as well as their aim of settling in career. He advises her to be fan of sports and engage in dance instead of sports as extracurricular activity. He was confident by taking the positive repose she gave when he request her to avoid Jeans & T-shirt in campus. He got negative responds as well as received a request of stop controlling her. He felt a shock but fears to reacts on her. Tina is very bold in character and he understands her softness due to her love and respect on him. He realized his mistake and accepted her decision. He saw the love and passion on her eyes while extends his full support to her.
Nikhil likes her as sport person but two reasons make him uncomfortable in engaging sports activities.
First reason was, wearing short dress and exposing her bottom thighs to public as well as giving opportunity for audience to enjoy her shaking boobs and ass. Second one was wasting the best time to spend in private after the class over.
Tina engaged in practice after the class got over. Nikhil used to hang around with friends in campus during her practices hours and returns home together after practice. But when his friends started talking rumour about Tina got relationship with Sooraj (Star Men basket ball player of college- Pursuing 1st year of PG. Above 6 feet height, muscular & handsome), Nikhil started to wait in ground during her practice. Sanoop is a star in college and many girls are behind him but in boys talk everyone says that he likes in action and pleased many girls sexual desire. When Nikhil saw the girls around him, he starts doubting the character of girls. Even after knowing the character of the boy as play boy, girls stay around him in such a way that waiting for their turn. He listen more rumour about Tina & Sooraj from his friends mouth after come back from first basketball tournament tour for a week outside city. Few of them started narrating the story of a week how Tina spends with Sooraj by taking the clues from the affidavit of eye witness without naming anyone.
His friend started to explain the day one onwards.
Day 1.
The tournament is happening in college situated 250 kilometres away from his town. We must travel 6 hour on bus or 4 hour in train and 1 hour in local bus to reach the campus. It is a very big campus situated in remote location. Team planned to catch the 8 am train so that they can reach the campus before lunch time. Coach & faculty have official commitment of their engagement in preopening activities of tournament and team can get enough rest before attend the practice section in evening. Team has decided to assemble in campus at 7 am but Tina along with one girls and three boys didn’t reach till 7.30 am. Coach and faculty give the responsibility of bringing them to Sooraj and left with other team mates.
Nikhil Friend: Guys. This was Sooraj plans. I know that guy. He does same trick before. Remember the girl **** who got selected in state as well as job in railways. He has two cars one. Now he sold one car and bought the newly launched ford endeavour with super tinted glass. He purchase specially for fucking the girls. Have anyone noticed? He brings the endeavour only during the days he goes out of campus early. He uses car or bike on other days.
Other Friends: Don’t explain about the Car. Talk about girls. Yes. We know the girl. She is 3 year elder to Sooraj. She was in final year of PG during our first year. .
Nikhil Friend: Elder? What will age difference make for Dicks?  It will enter in any pussy. Her pussy might face difficulty while Sooraj big dick enters. (He Laughed)
 Other friend: I also masturbate by thinking about her boobs.
Nikhil Friend: Our dick is unlucky. Our dick might be bored with the daily use of same hands. (Everyone laughed)See that bastard dick luck. It is getting treated by different hand, mouth, boobs, pussy & ass every time. He does similar trick with her and travelled in bus. He is expert and knows how to play. After the first trip, she always got with him alone in his car.
Yes. You are correct. I noticed. But his teammate friends also with him, one friend said.
Nikhil Friend: Yes. I think her pussy is itching every day for his dick. She will only get the time during such trips. One our professor was her uncle so she maintain very decent in college. Any way she got advantage of opening her pussy for Sooraj dick. She got selected to state team. Our ***** was better player than her but she didn’t get selected. I guess she made a wrong decision to close her pussy in front of Sooraj. You asked about his other team mate travelling with him. That is to show everyone. He will drop him on the way and used to arrange alternative arrangement for travel. He will join with him before Sooraj reaches the destinations. Sometimes he invites his teammate and their girl friend during travel so that peoples watching him will not get doubt on him.
Sooraj father is a former member of railways basket ball player turns politician. He has good influence in state and railways selection committee. Nikhil friend added to his statement and others supported.
Nikhil Friend:  I heard that his father is more fuck boy than his son. They both are like friends and share everything. Might be our ****  girl has open pussy for his father also. God knows (A long gasp). Anyway she got married. I met her once with husband. We exchanged a smile. I looked at the poor fellow for some time.
Other Friend: How a man will know the girl is virgin of her seal is broken? What are the reasons these bitches will tell?
Nikhil: No way other than believing their words. Try to find the clue from their reason. If the husband asked this girl, she has very convincing reason of vigorous practice.
Nikhil Friend: If you thinking too much, you have only time to doubt on her than fucking after marriage. Better stop thinking to get a virgin girl. Only focus and use your effort to spoiling someone dreams of getting a virgin girl.  You will get some sort of relief after knowing your wife is not a virgin.  We will come back to our story. Like I said, Sooraj might me tricked by giving false time or they planned it earlier. I guess it is planned by both.
Other friend: Why you think so?
Nikhil is felling angry by hearing the rubbish. Why are looking so angry? One friend asked.
Nikhil Friend: She is his childhood friend.
If she was my childhood friend, she must have tasted my dick so far.  Another friend said.
Before Nikhil reacts, you both are no way match to her criteria. Simply don’t prise about yourself too much. You both don’t have the capacity to please her. Shut up and listen to capable man’s story and masturbate
Everyone laughed except Nikhil. His ego hurts. He wants to tell them that she is his girl friend and she is not a bitch. He stops himself by thinking about the promise given to her.
You are telling that they are planned. What is the reason? One friend asked.
Nikhil friend continues his story. Friends do you noticed the dress normally wear by Sooraj favourite girls? When others show the wonder face, he replied as Pink. Everyone supported his observations.
Nikhil Friend: Another interesting part.  Did you notice the senior girl****? She hardly wears jeans in college but she always wear jeans during the travel with Sooraj. I heard that he only purchase dress as per his choice and giving to girls. Bastard is rich. He can afford.
He continues.
Tina also wears Pink T-shirt & tight jeans on travel day.
Really? One friend asked.
Nikhil’s Friend: Yes (cunning smile)
He is such a lucky bastard, another friend said.
Nikhil friend: Have you ever noticed Tina wearing jeans and T-short after couple of weeks later from joining the college?
Everyone agrees to his observations. Nikhil open his mouth to correct them that she is wearing jeans and T-shirt for her comfort during travel but a sudden doubt came in his mind made his mouth shuts.
 Nikhil knows that Tina wearing Jeans and T-shirt. She took the permission from Nikhil to wear Jeans & Tshirt during travel for her comfort. He suggested wearing the black jeans with blue T-shirt which is not a body fit dress but she informed him about the disposal of that dress and will wear the recent bought blue jeans along with a pink T-shirt. Nikhil expressed his wonder about her choice in buying Pink colour. Thought it is a girl’s favourite colour, Nikhil never found interest in pink colour dress for Tina. One churidhar she wore in Pink colour was purchased due to his compulsion.
After hearing from his friend’s mouth, he started thinking about the trueness.  He started thinking why she didn’t tell him about the purchase of dress? Who bought her dress? Is it as per Sooraj’s plan? Whether she is cheating him?
Nikhil’s mind wants to believe in their true love but his observations also added and his heart started beating hard. He found her talking with Sooraj and they stop it while he reaches near to them. One day while she is playing, Sooraj came and sit next to Nikhil. He was watching Tina and talking about her game but later started talking general. In between the talk he told ‘’ She is beautiful and Nikhil is lucky’’. When Nikhil asked about what he means by statement he explains Sooraj that he means getting a good understanding girl like Tina is luck. He told that she cares Nikhil a lot. Nikhil doesn’t like Sooraj due to his friendship with Tina so he didn’t pay much attention to Sooraj and shows his dislike to talk about her. Sooraj tried to get close with Nikhil but he avoids him. He started doubting whether Tina disclosed about her relationship him to Sooraj? Whether she told Sooraj to convince me to move away from her life without getting hurt? Is that reason he tried to have friendship with me? Are they doing their love chat during the time he sit far from them?
He was asking Tina to come to the isolated corner of campus to initiate his first kiss on her lips and folding her boobs but she always avoid going with him to private place. Four weeks before, he saw her coming from toilet far from ground. He got happy to see her in remote area. After class time over, no one will be around that place.  He found happy and rush near to her but when he reached near to her, Nikhil found Sooraj along with his friend in few meters distance from Tina. She gave the reason of using this toilet due to the regular toilet is dirty. Sooraj and co player came for their safety. Within a minute, her co player came out of toilet and they all went to ground together. Nikhil didn’t find any doubt but when his friend gave the statement that Sooraj calls the couple players along with him to avoid doubt on him, Nikhil started to doubt whether that day something was happening prior to his arrival. He cursed him for leaving her alone with that bastard.
Nikhil added the incident also into his doubt. When he brings everything into one table, he started believing that something is happening between them. He brings his ears back to story.
Nikhil’s friend: Next train was one hour later. That is a long distance train starting from our station to one of  another major city. It normally less crowded due to office hours finished as well as reservation charts from other station. Normally it start late during the starting so short distance peoples try to avoid the train but It is a perfect train for him.
He gave a mischievous smile to everyone and everyone returns the same.
Everyone knows about the other two are couple already. One of the couple started their journey from college as couple. Tina went along with Sooraj and other two team mates of Sooraj. They all entered in one compartment but the couple seated few rows away from others. They started their private time immediately after the train start. Tina was sitting near to window seat and Sooraj was next to her.  Even though no one in three seated sleeper, he sit very close by touching her shoulder. Two team mates sat on opposite side. Seeing her projected boobs, two of his teammate went to toilet and masturbates immediately. When they return all boys exchanged a naughty smile. They found Tina is serving the self cooked food to Sooraj. When he told her about his stomach is full, she took the food in her hand feed him compulsory with a flirtatious smile.
Nikhil felt disappointed and thought. Even though he knows that she doesn’t cook but the food mentioned by his friend is not her favourite. If she brings that food, it is for someone else specifically for Sooraj. If she feed him, that means her love towards to him is very higher than towards me. I have asked several times but she never feed me. A small doubt of her telling about learning cooking from her mother came into his mind. She never mentioned about that later. A sort of anger & disappointment came in his mind. He thought of leaving the group but find curious to know what happen next made him stay with group.
After the food they went together for washing. When Sooraj returns, he advises his friends to stay at entrance of compartment and watch someone coming for giving alert to his couple friends. Tina also gave mischievous smile. His friends know the meaning of it. Anyone one should watch the people and other one can peep of them without getting noticed by her. So one fellow entered the top berth and started watching them without getting noticed by Tina. He can clearly listen to their talk.
Sooraj: Tina. Thank you for wearing the dress bought by me and cooking the food for me. I said No to your proposal doesn’t mean that I don’t have any feelings for you.  I love you more that myself. I am sure my parents will love you on their first sight. You are such a beautiful girl. It is my real luck to get loved by you. You know that my father is a MLA.  We both are different religion. I am sure that they will not refuse my request but his party members will objects. His major vote share is from our community. It is not easy for peoples to digest the situations. Our marriage will happen only after resignation from party. I believe that my father will do for his son but can’t force him and to do so and make him sit in home. He is very passionate and doing best for this town. Due to one relationship, we are going to spoil the happiness of many people.  Same time, I am cheating my mind by hiding my love.
Tina: I understand Sooraj. I also tried to convince me but mind is not working out as per wants.
She is sitting leaning towards front side. He took his hand and holds the window .He does it purposefully to hold her after she brings her back to seat. He knows that bringing her body into his hands will melt her mind and trend to bring her head to his shoulder.
Sooraj: Tina. Please don’t think the moment ad end of relationship. All I want to say is to loving you without thinking anything and coming out during the challenges is not what I want. I can’t see you hurt. You can’t control now so imagine how difficult for you to handle during that time.  If I have any positive response from my parents, your head should have rested in my lap now and my hands will be holding your waist. Good news is that, I told my father and he assured to speak in party meeting. If party gives him permission, he will start telling in general meetings with his voters. He will meet you after getting positive vibes from people. I believe that you will become famous as sportsperson for our state. If you focus more on PG and practices, you can be part of Indian team. You have talent for F & PG. You are playing the position in F for college but you should focus on PG more for going to Indian team. You height is apt for position PG not F in professional tournaments. I am not discouraging you. I am sorry for judging you early. All I wanted you to become a great star. You will be soon going to get professional coach training along with me. I don’t what will do on the day when I get the full hearted permission from my parents.
Tina is looking at his eyes with full of love and compassion.
She thanked him for his effort and asked him what he will do.( She asked him with satisfied smile)
Sooraj: First. You don’t have the lips to open up and asked any non sense question like this. It will be in my mouth. If you want to move also, you will not able to move because your body will be in my arms. Your feet will not be touching the floor because your body will be lifted by me. 
Tina: That all.
Sooraj: (Smiled) that is not the end. It was just the beginning. Next moment, I will consider your body as mine. Rest will do by my hands.
Tina gave an innocent look at his face.
Sooraj: Why you looking so innocent? You cheat. You know everything still acting likes nothing knowing.
Tina: What you will do with your hands? Will you hug me? Is that you are telling? She asked in innocent voice.
Sooraj:  Yes My hand will be simply staying in your back. You fool. After that this two doesn’t need the protection of Bra to cover it. (He brings his finger near to her boobs and pointed on it. He finger was staying just an inch away from her boobs.
Nikhil Friend: That is his trick to know the pulse of women. He does always something similar tricks with innocent girls who are not behind him due to lust. He generally turns such girls into seductive and gives them pleasure which they never experienced. Later the girls will be under his shoes till he gets boredom. If such girls are not trending to fall on his trick, he normally brings his father in between and gives some scope to her. A small hope is enough for girls to withdraw all the mental control set by them.
Sooraj continues: He brings his face near to her face and said in romantic tone. Your boobs will be perfectly hid inside my hands. My hand has always had a problem. If it catches any smooth surface, it will start to move like this.
He caught her hand and started pressing like pressing boobs. Tina didn’t move or shown any resistance. After that, Sooraj didn’t take his hands. Imagine, if it happens now. After breaking my kiss, I will be taking your to the western toilet. After locking the bathroom, I am going to hug you again. This time my hands will not rested in your back. It will go to the much awaited place on your body ‘’Beautiful ass hiding under these lovely jeans’’. When it shakes during the match, my hands always tell to me to take the ownership of those butts and give him for enjoyment. My hands want to hold it for his life time. Can I believe myself as it will be only mine forever? (Romantic voice)
Tina gives her approval by shaking the face up & down. She was breathing heavy and my friend can hear it clearly. Her body has already started to prepare the surrender. Nikhil’s friend said.
Nikhil continues. I will not make any hurry to my hands. I will wait for my hands to enjoy the lifetime lovely gift to its fullest. I am sure that my hands will be disappointed due to the hardness of jeans. I will give my permission to hands in removing the jeans button and enter freely into your ass by pulling the jeans down from your waist. I will not let him to waste time in enjoying from above your pink colour panty. I will certainly entered into your panty and allow my hands to enjoy the real ass of yours. I am sure that your ass will be crushing in my hands and will not get the chance to remains peacefull. I can’t let my hands to enjoy and other parts to stay calm for long time. My mouth will be sucking your lips and drinking your saliva.
Sooraj team mate found his finger is just only centimetres away from her boobs. He took deep breath and watched the scene.  He got irritated with his friends for calling him and telling the agreed time over and now it is his turn. He came down with great difficulty. He summarizes the progress to his friend and went to guarding area with disappointed face. His friend entered into his place with the happiness of entry in correct time. He made little sound climbing in hurry.
He saw Sooraj turning face and showing his anger by looking opposite of his position. He called his friend and enquired about the sound. He said that someone entered the upper berth after two rows from their seat. There is no one coming and both are watching carefully. He told that couples can enter into their romantic time without bothering about the surroundings. He mentioned that other couple name indicating Sooraj and Tina to understand. He returns back and his place. He didn’t forget to give an angry look at his friend. After his return, Sooraj friend in top listen to their conversation before bringing his head down.
When Tina started to ask something, I can stop in between. Let me finish what I was telling you Sooraj said.
He heard a small sound from Tina’s mouth as her approval. She has already brought her back to seat and his hands were taken from her back. Sooraj continues.
My fucking hands are not yet finished on your ass. It is now slowly rubbing your anus hole. Are you feeling good?
Hearing his question, she gave a wicked smile. His friends understood that her mind is following his words. The smile gives more confidence to Sooraj. He told her to fold her arms and started to demonstrate the rubbing her elbow joints. He can find some movement in her body due to enjoyment. Her hand is completely under his control. He entered his finger into her elbow joins gap by telling how it will enter into her asshole.
You don’t believe how much bad words told by my dick during this time. He is shouting on my hands to release him from the dark place.   My hands got tired of listening to bad words and helped my dick to come out of underwear. Immediately after coming out of my underwear, my dick shows the thanks & gratitude by moving up and down. My hands understand it as the time to salute the guard of honour. He knows that he is not the guest my wish wishes so my hand holds your hands and brings on top of my dick. My hands helped your to hold it properly and advised your hand to shake it slowly. Your hand stopped for few seconds and enjoyed the first time experience of feeling the man hardness. Will your hand like to feel the hardness of my dick who is seeking this moment from the time, your beautiful hands details explained by eyes to him? Since that day, my dick is waiting for this moment. He always tells to my heart (who is already facing greater difficulty to distribute his feeling equally with my parents, god & you. My heart always fails to bring his love towards parents & god as same your level) to win the confidence of parents and gives him the opportunity to rest in your palm by feeling it smoothness. He wants to enjoy his first experience and continue the feel till death.
His friend could not stop from smiling by listening to his question. He has literally made her to think till end of her life with him. One fact he understood that Sooraj has tried his luck earlier but he fails. That is the reason he is not taking any chance.
Seeing the expression Tina’s face, Sooraj friend understood that she has already held his dick in her imagination. Without waiting for her answer to his question, he told her to shake it slowly. Tina’s hand is already closed like holding is dick. He took his hand from her elbow and went to her palm. He held above her hands. He inserted his index finger into it and guided her to stroke it. She started to do it like doing on his dick. His friend can see the Sooraj hands slowly coming down and her hand follows his hands. He was telling her in romantic tone about his lips kissing her nose. Her eyes are on Sooraj eyes and not bothered to see the destination of her hand. She continues to stoke his finger. 
Sooraj: My dick is happy now and enjoying the touch of your hand. He thanked my hands but he didn’t wait to hear his thanks. My hands has already held on your T-shirt bottom and slowly lifted your T-shirt. He showed little hurry in removing. He got overjoyed by the view of rose bra bought by me covering your boobs. Immediately after placing your T-shirt in hook, he came back on top of your bra and pressed your boobs to feel it. You hands has already pulled by dick near to your pussy entrance and start rubbing my dick her on its entrance path.
Sooraj friend saw the hand of Tina has already reached his thighs. He placed her hand near to his bulge. He started making her back hands to touch his bulge. His friend notice a shock in Tina’s eyes on first touch but later her eyes started giving the expression of happiness.
Nikhil’s friend: Probably, she got impressed by his size or width.
Size doesn’t matter. It is all about how it utilized, another friend comments.
Girls will only come to know when our dicks get opportunity to prove it capability. Otherwise it will be based on how it arrears.  Same like we watch their breast and give measurement, they will look at our bulge and calculate the measurement. Normally the first reaction on their eyes while holding our dick for real is based on its size and hardness as they anticipated. If it is as per expectation, there will be a smile of happiness. If it is smaller then anticipation, you can expect a disappointment. It will be your dick duty to prove her wrong during the real action. If you fail there also, understand that your turn is finished and not going to get another chance. If it is bigger than anticipation instead of brining more happy face, you can find a shock in their face. This is not because of any dislike about your dick. This is because of a fear in their mind about accommodating your dick in her pussy. Once she came back to normal, she starts showing more excitement about entering her pussy. One of Nikhil’s friend explained his theory and others shake their head as sign of acceptance.
Yes. You probably correct. She must have noticed his bulge during their daily practice. His dick might be bigger than her anticipation and that the reason she got a shock, another friend added to above statement.
He made her also bitch. yet another person in group said in sad and jealous voice.
He will make his dick as ball and basket her pussy daily, another friend said by laughing.
Everyone laugh together. Nikhil wondered why he waited there and listen to the bullshit. His face has turned to sad by knowing the reality of Tina got lost.
One of his friends brings his hand on Nikhil’s dick and touched it. Nikhil didn’t notice his friend hands coming so that he can stop him before touching it. He was totally involved in story.
My God, You are erected by the story. You got an impressive dick but didn’t know how to use it. Tough luck to my dear boy. I am also sad by thinking about your missed opportunity. Now what is point of getting sad now? She was under your balls for so many years. You got enough opportunity to prove your dick power. From my observation on her eyes and behaviour towards you, she was expecting the same from you. Reason for searching another one is due to lack of positive responds from your side.  Now you can also join along with our dick and try to get satisfied by shagging with our hand by thinking about Sooraj fucking her. The person touched his dick concluded.
More than anger, Nikhil was embarrassed by his dick got erected by imaging Tina enjoying with Sooraj.
Nikhil’s friend continues, Hello guys listen to me. Her expression was more than enough for him to proceed further without any hesitation. He placed his hands confidently behinds her back and held her shoulder. She didn’t show any sign of dislike instead of that she placed her head and body more into his body.
Sooraj: My hands already got bored with the smoothness of your bra cloth. He doesn’t have the patience to wait. He went back and removed your Bra hook.
While telling this Sooraj friend saw him bringing his hand from shoulder to back. Tina moves her body little forward to give free access to his hand. He hands started to rub her back. He can clearly see that Sooraj brings his palm above her bra strip and started to scratch her body and hook with finger.
Sooraj: This is how my fingers removed your bra. As a symbol of respect and gratitude of passing the first message about you as well liking you on first sight, my hands and mouth waited for the eyes to finish his turn of enjoying the beautiful view of your boobs before proceeding. My eyes enjoyed the beauty and shape of your untouched boobs. He even noticed a small mole in the top of your left breast. He keeps on passing the information about your boob’s beauty to everyone. When my eyes gave the message about the beauty of your pink nipples, mouth got impatience to get his turn for tasting it. Similarly while my eyes gives the message about the size, my dick started shouting on others to give him turn for mammary intercourse. My hands were waiting for my eyes to say enough so that he can come on your boobs without wasting a single second. His patience lost when eyes detailed the beauty of small golden hair around nipples. He said sorry to eyes and brings himself on top of your boobs. Due to excitement, he pressed your boobs immediately after holding it to feel the softness but your boobs tricked him by your hardness gained.
Sooraj friend saw the hand of Sooraj getting released from her hand job and bringing her hands to actual dick. He placed her hand on top of his bulge and brings his hand to her boob. His hand didn’t hesitate before touching it. He pressed it softly.
Sooraj: Same like this hardness.
Sooraj friend saw a shy in her eyes but soon changed to lust and happiness of surrender. When Sooraj started to press it continues along with his explanation, Sooraj friend found her looking at surroundings as a part of small hesitation and fear of happening in open space. When Sooraj said if someone comes my friends will inform us, she brings her eyes back to his eyes and turn her body towards him and hides under his shoulder area. Sooraj also turns to get more coverage. Sooraj friend saw her hand displaced from his dick while he turns but she brings her hand back to his dick without waiting for any guidance or assistance. This time her finger started it attempt to hold on both side of dick bulge. Sooraj friend saw the disappointment in her eyes for not getting proper grip. Sooraj friend found Sooraj bringing his hands from her boob and pulls his zip down. He took his shoulder bag near kept near to his seat and took a towel and placed the bag back to position. He brings his hand inside his jeans and pulled out his erected dick out.  Even as a male interested only in heterosexuals, Sooraj friend can’t stop his eyes in enjoying the beauty of Sooraj’s dick. He doesn’t need to ask himself whether Tina liked it not. He found the answer within seconds by her hands holding his dick immediately. She took her eyes completely from his eyes and start looking at his dick head coming out on every time she pulls his skin down. Sooraj’s friend a disappointment in her eyes while he covered his dick and her hands with towel. This was the perfect time for their first kiss. He brings his face close to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes and opens her mouth as an invitation for him. Sooraj didn’t wait for another moment. He brings his mouth on her lips and started to suck it. She also responded to him in similar manner. She brings the other hand and placed on his cheek. She started to guide him. Sooraj friend hand was already inside his pants and masturbating. He got similar distraction from his friend like how he called earlier. With a great difficulty, he exchanged his position to his friend. Other friend made a funny smile at person coming down by seeing the stain of precum visible in cloth but as soon as he entered the position and peeped, his hand also went inside his pants. He found the movement under the towel placed above Sooraj’s dick area. He saw her hands disappeared under the towel below the elbows. They are kissing passionately. Sooraj hands were rubbing her tummy. He got angry in wasting the time by Sooraj. Next station will come in another 10-15 minutes. He wants to see him pressing her boobs and see the projection of boobs.  His anger turns to appreciation when Sooraj hand went inside her T-shirt from bottom. Her t-shirt started coming up on every inch of his hands entry. Sooraj friend’s eyes patiently waited to get his first look of her tummy. He tried during her playing but due to wearing long T-shirt as well as another inner below T-shirt made him disappointed. There after he focused on her boobs & butt movement. When got his first sight, his hands inside the pants started shaking his dick fast. He found the Sooraj hand caring her tummy and navel hole. He abused him to bring his hand up ward for getting clear view. He doesn’t have to wait long, Sooraj hands reached her boobs and brings her tshirt above her boobs. She got a nice and big navel hole. Sooraj friends imagined that if he is in Sooraj place, he will definitely cum inside her navel hole. Navel hole was his weakness and he like to judge it by the capacity of holding the cum inside the hole without spilling out. He doesn’t found any beautiful navel like her in picture or real. Sooraj was pressing her boobs but he found more erotic to watch the movement of navel hole during her breathing. When Sooraj released one boobs from her bra, he could not continue to watch her navel. He saw the wonder boobs hiding from everyone under her clothes so far taking the fresh air of outside. Sooraj broke his kiss and bring his mouth on top of her boobs. He sucked her nipples. Sooraj friend saw Sooraj biting her nipples and slowing pulling. The hand guiding Sooraj during kissing has already taken it position around his neck. Sooraj friend saw the change in facial expression on Tine while he started to suck her boobs fast. He also found her hands holding his face when he tried to withdraw from boobs. Taking the clue, Sooraj continue to suck her boobs nonstop. He hands on his dick giving hand job. Sooraj friend heard the sound of Sooraj telling her ‘’please don’t stop stroking my dick’’ by stopping his sucking for a second. Sooraj friend found a guilty feeling in her face and she continues to stoke his dick. Sooraj friend saw a failure attempt of Sooraj to enter his hand inside her jeans from back but during the sucking of boob, he started rubbing her pussy area above jeans.
Small moan and whispering sound of Tina encouraging Sooraj to continue sucking as well as appreciating him made him believe that she is completely under his control. Her hip started to move forward and made her body in semi sleeping position. This position gave Sooraj more access to  Sooraj bring his body on to her body and suck fast. When she started to moan loud, Sooraj brings his hand and closed her mouth. Sooraj friend found her smiling and start sucking his finger. Sooraj put all 4 fingers inside her mouth for sucking. Sooraj Friend understood that he is giving her training to suck his dick. He found her faster movement of hip and stopped with a big Gaspe. Towel from Sooraj has already fallen down. His friend also mesmerized by Sooraj dick size and stiffness. Sooraj continue to keep his mouth in her dick and withdraws it slowly. Sooraj friend can see a satisfaction in eyes of Tine due to her orgasm. She kissed Sooraj as symbol of her satisfaction. They exchange kiss and separated. She indicated him to put his towel back and continued to keeping her dress back to normal. She put her boobs inside bra and adjusted her bra. Later she pulled her T-shirt down and brings her hands to his dick. She started stroking it. Due to awkward position to stroke fast, she found it difficult to do it. Sooraj friend was expecting him to take her to bathroom but he show the daring act. He got up and placed his one knee on seat and brings his dick straight to her. Sooraj friend didn’t found any fear or worries in Tina’s face. Her eyes were completely on his dick. She brings her both hands to his dick and started stroking it. He found Sooraj teaching her about perfect hand job. He also showed her how to rub the balls and stroke it parallel. She followed his instructions. Sooraj friend can see his hip and body is moving mush closer to her. His dick tip is 10 inch closer to her face. He encouraged her to stoke fast but her speed was not enough for him. He found the tiredness in her hand so he brings his hands above her hand started stoking it with his hand.
Sooraj: Tine. I am about to cum. Take the towel from ground otherwise it till be completely in your face.
Tina thought of breaking taking her hands from his dick and bring the towel but she was already in guilty mind for not giving satisfactory result for Sooraj so she didn’t stop his stroke.
Sooraj: I warned you. Later don’t complain.
He started to stroke fast and started to moan. She found his hand hold her head and bringing it forward. She didn’t show any resistance. She saw his dick coming very closer to face. She kept her eyes wide open to see the moment of his jerking. His dick closer and touched her cheek. She saw the tip is dragging on her skin. When it came above her nose, she saw white liquid splashing out. She can feel her face getting washed by splashing cum. After he finished, she bring his body back and watched her face.  He bends down and took the towel. When he got up he found her looking at her jeans. Due o facing down the cum on her face started to dipping on her jeans.
Sooraj: Look straight.(With a smile)
He cleaned her face and checked het T-shirt-.
Sooraj: Good that my semen didn’t fall on tour T-shirt.
After he cleaned her,
Tina: What is the taste of it? I didn’t understand?
Sooraj: You tasted also.
Tina: You have splashed all over my face. Few fell on my mouth also. I don’t think it as a poison to spit it out. So I swallowed it but can’t determine the taste.
Sooraj: You want to check the taste again?
Without waiting for her reply, he brings his dick forwards and showed her few semen left in his dick. He didn’t find any hesitation in her face from bringing the face near and licked the tip.
Tina: This is little bad taste.
He gave the towel and told her to wipe tongue but she gave a smile and replied to him that ‘’ I told little bad doesn’t mean that didn’t like it and difficult to swallow’’ Put your tool inside.
I will wash and come. Sooraj said.
Tina gave a smile as her permission. When Sooraj reaches near to bathroom, he found his friends standing near to door. He can see the mark of washing their pants near to dick area. He gave a smile at them and they replied him facial gesture that they couldn’t control themselves and jerked inside.
After getting down from train they had food together and Sooraj bought few dress for Tina. His friends keep on exchanging the wicked smile to Sooraj during her shopping. They reached college by evening. As soon as they reached, they changed the dress and join with other members for practice.
Players of other college eyes fell on Tina. Sooraj thought of keeping her in side table with team is enough for distracting the opponent’s concentration. He smiled himself for thinking about winning in unethical way and started to concentrate on his game getting distracted by the moments with her.
When they found the accommodation is arranged in two different areas for boys and girls. Disappointment reflected in the eyes of Tina & Sooraj.
Before Nikhil’s friend finishing the story of Day 1, Nikhil found the disappearance of listeners one by one. He waited till his friend finish the story and rushed to toilet after completion. When he entered, he found the disappeared friends coming out one by one. Nikhil thought of leaving his idea to masturbate but he couldn’t control himself and entered the bathroom. He masturbates by thinking Sooraj fucking Tina and he watches them similar to Sooraj friends does. He felt guilty and wonder the reason behind his enjoyment of Tina gets fucked by Sooraj.
He decided to teach her a lesson before leaves the campus. He thought of leaking the news and spoils her image but what of she told everyone that he is her lover. Then everyone will start laughing and making fun at him.  He dropped the idea and waited for listening to following day’s story for getting any solid evidence to make her mouth shut after tasting his semen. First time he felt happy for her absence in college due to minor injury during final day. 

Nikhil saw his dick jerked and splashed on his bed. He forget about covering with tissue paper before jerking. 
He clean the bed and went to kitchen. He can't believe himself for thinking only about Tina ever after long years. 

[+] 3 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Am i cuckold or Looser? - by mindset00007 - 10-09-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Haterism? - by mindset00007 - 10-09-2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by Dhundari - 10-09-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by kamdev99008 - 10-09-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by ronylol - 10-09-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by mindset00007 - 12-09-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by mindset00007 - 12-09-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by mindset00007 - 12-09-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by kamdev99008 - 12-09-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by mindset00007 - 13-09-2020, 04:46 AM
RE: Am i cuckold or Looser? - by kamdev99008 - 13-09-2020, 05:29 AM