Adultery Desi big boobs wife fucked by Servants [Part 3]
Desi big boobs wife fucked by Servants [Part 3] by Samar
All credit to original author
Read Part 1 Here
Read Part 2 Here

Mansi was now a devoted whore to Ashraful. Ashraful has completely taken control on by Buxom housewife and she was always eager to fuck him. She didn’t care about me being around. She just wanted his big black cock inside her. Both of them fucked 2-3 times a day. Mansi was now my servants keep. I was enjoying it. Although there was some guilt, but watching Mansi taking Ashraful’s big cock in and fucking like an animal had driven away the guilt and I had only excitement watching them.

One fine day, i got a call from my Seniors about a meeting that was supposed to happen with one of clients. Meeting was supposed to at our office and there was a chance of me getting late, so I told Mansi about it. She said ok with fake disappointment. I knew she would take all the time now and fuck Ashraful all over my place. I bade goodbye and left.

I was driving my car when I got a call on my cellphone. It was my senior.

“Hello sir, I am on my way. Should be there in next 30 minutes”, I said.

“Samar, don’t come. Client has postponed the meeting to next week. Time your day off today and meet me tomorrow at 10”, My senior, Mr. Kaushal said.

I nodded and said Ok. Now I had nothing else to do so thought about having some cold coffee before I head back home. After having my coffee at a cafe, I got in the car and drove back home.

I got there on time and was pretty confused to find the outer gate open. I remembered to have closed it before getting in the car. Open gate meant someone was inside the house and something was happening. I reached the door and kept my ears on it, trying to hear what was going inside. I heard some giggles and rough talk. One of Ashraful and I sensed one more guy with him. Mansi was giggling a lot. Ashraful was joking about the other guy having fucked a goat when he was drunk and thought he fucked his neighbors housewife.

“Bashir always wanted to fuck hosuewives,” Ashraful continued,” I fucked Najma back at our place in Bangladesh. She was a hugh boobs lady and fucked like an animal too.”

Mansi giggled and stayed silent.

“I brought him here to see if he can do the same to you”.

Ashraful was planning on a 3sum I guess. I have to find a way in somehow and avoid alerting them. Our house had a big boundary. On one side, there was a servant quarter, the place where Ashraful lived and had fucked Mansi sometime back, and behind our house was another door, which led to the back verandah connecting the bathroom. I knew it was locked from inside and also how to open it from outside. Slowly I moved to the back of the house, unlocked the verandah door and closed it.

The verandah was connected with a separate bathroom, storage room and then opened towards the main hall. It was there where I heard the conversation. I slowly made my way through the store room. It was dark inside so anyone sitting in the hall, cannot see things inside the store room. Safe for me. I moved a bit towards the door, which opened towards the hall and watched.

Mansi was sitting on the couch and Ashraful was sitting beside her. Bashir, the other person was standing NAKED! He should have got naked while I was finding my way in from the back of the house. He was as black as Ashraful, but plumpy too. He had a big dick too. It was shining black and very hard. I had a good glimpse of it since the storage door was 8-10 feet from them and I was getting a very clear view of what was happening in there.

Bashir stroked his cock and asked Mansi to feel it. Mansi was all smiles. She had started loving this experience. Fucking low class men now. She had fucked Ashraful and was more than happy to fuck his friend too. She wanted towards Bashir and took his cock in her hand.

Bashir was in heavens!

“Stroke it and suck it, my randi”, He whispered slowly.

Mansi didn’t object to the ‘randi’ word. She stroked his cock for a while and got down on her knees. Within seconds, Bashir’s black and hairy cock was in her mouth. She was giving him a very good blowjob. Bashir’s back was arching backwards and he was uttering all kinds of sounds. Blowjob continued for 10 minutes approx and Bashir got so excited that he unloaded his cum in Mansi’s mouth. Cum was oozing out from the sides of her mouth and she might have drank some too. She licked Bashir’s cock clean and wiped her face.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Desi big boobs wife fucked by Servants [Part 3] - by vault - 03-09-2020, 10:40 PM