Incest Anal Queen Mother Gets Her GAAND Filled Up With Fat LUNDS
Anal Queen Mother Gets Her GAAND Filled Up With Fat LUNDS by MommyLover
All credit to original author.

Last summer, my gorgeous mother Nahid and I went to the resort-town of Cox’sbazar to spend our vacation. In the morning, mom and I went to the beach where we remained for the afternoon. I swam in the sea, enjoying the heat of the sun and the salty wind of the sea. My voluptuous, big doodh-wali mother remained lying in a two-piece bikini on the beach on a towel, wearing her sunglasses and reading a book.

Coming up the beach were two brothers, Khaled and Raj. They were tall and handsome and wore just swimming shorts, eyeing up every sexy lady they found on the beach.

Khaled was aged 22 and studying at a local university. His younger brother, 18-year old Raj, was still in High School.. Both the brothers were feeling very horny.

"Bhai! Look at that gorgeous big doodh-gaand-wali raandh! Do you like her?" Khaled said to his kid brother.
Raj looked to where his brother had pointed, to a young lady in her mid-30s lying on a towel. Her big, juicy doodhs were almost jumping out of her skimpy bikini-bra, the gigantic choochies were huge and heavy and glistening with the sun-cream and sweat.

“She is gorgeous!" said Raj, feeling his lund stir as he and his brother slowed their pace and looked at the sunbathing bomb-shell, "Some very rich guy must be enjoying her choot."

"What do you think then?"

"About that sexy chick?"

"Yeah, let’s check her out. She's alone."

"But she must have someone with her. Maybe her husband."

"Arrey, go check her out anyway yaar! See what happens."

Raj took a deep breath and strolled up to the big-breasted lady, his brother Khaled hanging around nearby.

"Hi!" my mother said, taking off her sunglasses when the young boy approached. She had heard every word they had said.

"Hello," Khaled said, squatting down, "How are you?"

"Fine," Nahid smiled, "Just enjoying my vacation!"

"Very good. I am also enjoying my trip. Listen, are you er..with someone?"

"I am," mom replied, "My son. He is swimming in the sea over there."

"So," Raj continued, "You're not married?"

"No. I'm divorced. And also available. Therefore, you handsome young man, you can flirt with me." She flashed a nice smile, which Raj returned.

"I'm Raj," he said.

"Nahid," my big-doodhwali mother responded, and they shook hands, "Is that your brother?" she asked, nodding to Khaled. She suspected they were of course, having listened in on their conversation.

"Yeah," confirmed Raj, "That’s my brother Khaled."

"Why is he standing over there? Is he afraid of me?"

Raj smiled. The gorgeous mother lying on the beach before him, whose deep cleavage he couldn't stop staring at, was very sweet in her tone of voice, sounding almost maternal but in a very charmingly flirtatious way. He loved her aristocratic accent too.

"Shall I give him some money to go away and leave us alone?" he asked.

"NAAAA! Get him to join us," said Nahid, lowering her voice so as not to be heard by other sunbathers around her, "I know what you want from me, Raj. You want a good, hard fuck! You want a nice aunty with big doodhs and a nice round gaand to fuck all night long! Luckily I too want a handsome young man like you to give me such a servicing, and the only thing better than a handsome boy to fuck me would be two handsome boys to fuck me! So, shall we go back to your hotel room Raj?"

"Yess!" the teenager replied, astonished by the woman's courage, but very excited about it! "Yes," he repeated, "I'll get my brother."

He turned and nodded to Khaled to come over, which he did. Nahid meanwhile gave a wave to me, at that moment I was splashing about in the sea about 50 feet away. I waved back, seeing my mom about to go off with two unknown boys and knowing exactly what the horny woman was up to!

"Let's go," Nahid said, picking up her towel and walking off, flanked by her two new lovers.

Raj and Khaled were staying at a hotel not far from ours. Their twin room was large. The two brothers led my mother into their room and shut the door behind them, grinning to each other as they anticipated fucking the hell out of this whore. My mom wasted no time in just slipping off her bikini panty, bending over to do so and flashing her plump, beautiful white gaand. Then she turned and took off her bikini bra, standing naked with her heavy doodhs jiggling.

"You look fantastic, Nahid!" gasped Raj, his cock throbbing erect in his shorts, as was his brother's.

"Thank you," the gorgeous mother replied, "Now, let's get straight down to business."

She walked to one of the beds and sat down on the edge.

"You don't waste any time," commented Khaled.

"There's no point in wasting time before sex," Mom said, "Hurry, take off your shorts, I want to see those nice big laudas that are soon going to fuck me."

"Do you want us to fuck you one at a time?" asked Khaled.

"Or both at once," his younger brother added.

"Both at once," confirmed my mother. She licked her lips as the two young men removed their shorts, their pricks - both a healthy 7 inches and rock hard - nodding in the air, "I love double-fucking! One in my choot and the other in my gaand! Now come here, boys, let your aunty suck your nice big lunds!"

Raj and Khaled did so, standing side by side in front of the horny mother who sucked their laudas in turn, jacking them both off in her soft hands and alternately sucking on the swollen brown heads.
With both lunds nice and glistening with saliva, mom felt ready to take these hard young men in her holes.

"Who wants to take my choot and who wants to be on gaand duty?" she asked.

"I will take your gaand," Raj said quickly, "I've never fucked a woman in the gaand!"

Khaled obligingly laid down, holding his hard cock up upright. Mom mounted the young boy, lowering her hairy swollen choot down and swallowing up Khaled's erect lund into her moist lips. With the lund stuffed up her pussy to the balls, my mother leaned forwards and reached around, clapping her hands to her big round asscheeks and spreading them wide so that her hairless little brown anus winked at Raj.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Anal Queen Mother Gets Her GAAND Filled Up With Fat LUNDS - by vault - 02-09-2020, 06:10 PM