Incest My Mom's Gangbang
My Mom's Gangbang by Unknown Author.
All credit to original author.

Hi this is Nikesh from Mumbai . Im 20 yrs old and my mom Asha 41 years old. She is very sexy and can get many dicks hard even at this age. Her figure is 36-29-38 with a real sexy ass. So here goes the story.

One night me my mom and dad went out for a friends party. The party started at 9. Mom wored a black flimsy chiffon saree tight around her sexy body. Im sure she might have swollen many dicks in the party yet. Everything was going fine until mom started feeling tired due to her early household work.

She asked my dad to leave. But he said he cant leave as his friends would feel bad. Then he suggested to take an taxi to home along with me. She agreed hesitantly and we left It was almost 12 in the clock. Most of the people in their homes and shops closed. There were very few vehicles on the road. Mom started looking for a taxi.

After 20 mins there 5-6 taxis went by but none stopped. Later around 12.30 a taxi came and stopped. But it wasn’t empty, there were three people including the driver. One was seated in the front while other at the back. The driver saw us and swerved to a halt a few meters away from us. The driver asked us where u have to go.

Mom answered grant road. He said ok come in. But mom asked who are the other people. He said they are passengers. We had very few options left so mom agreed and we sat in the taxi.Mom sat beside to that man in rear and I sat next to mom. I noticed that there very nude pics pasted in the taxi, mom might have also noticed it.

I got that idea that this taxi men was a real horny bastard. All of them were in their mid 30’s As the cab moved, i saw the man in the front staring at my moms boobs, as he scratched his day old stubble.
His eyes traveled to her full breasts on the saree drawn tight across them and then lower down to her waist, which was exposed, as she had worn the saree low, below her navel. The saree was flimsy and her dark blouse was clearly visible through it, and this asshole was stripping my mom nude with his eyes.

Later i realized that all of them were drunk ..I heard the driver and the other man giggling while looking at the mirror. I knew that they were gazing at my mom’s lush breasts as they jiggled with every little pothole that the cab encountered. I was sure they were watching my mom’s tits The driver met his gaze and also returned the same smile.

It was almost as if an unspoken agreement had been signed. I realized all this and almost panicked and thought to tell mom about it and get down of the taxi but I blame it all on my imagination and tried to stay calm. Home was a long way off.The cab speed along deserted roads. I was feeling sleepy so I tried to sleep on my moms shoulder.

The breeze through the open window made me sleepy , but it also drove away mom’s saree’s pallu , causing her right breast and deep cleavage to come into view. The driver noticed this and rubbed his hardening cock through his trousers.

As the cab moved, the breeze completely blew mom’s saree off her shoulders and her heaving breasts clad in the low cut blouse, her fair stomach, accentuated by her deep dark navel, lay exposed for all to see. She was too feeling sleepy and she didn’t even noticed that her pallu had blow off and she was giving some fine views to all of us .

Even I had a nice view of her creamy cleavage and her smooth deep navel.The man sitting next to mom was also having a good view of my mom’s show through the corner of his eyes. He made some movements so that he could just touch those lovely tits of my mom.

Watching her sleep he would just lean forward and try to look into her cleavage and rub his hard on .The blouse was made of a semi – transparent material and her bra was clearly outlined through it. Her cleavage, caused by her breasts ensconced in the tight bra, peeped out of her low neckline. All the time the driver saw this in the mirror and he massaged his rock hard dick vigorously causing his neighbor man to turn around and watch my mom’s assests.He licked his lips at the sight of my mom’s tits and imagined what it would feel like to squeeze those tits and suck the hardening nipples.
They looked at each other and nodded in silent agreement, it was now or never. 

The driver swung the car into a deserted lane off the main road and slowed to a halt behind a parked bus. Due to this we got awoke suddenly. Mom asked have we reached. We could see was a dingy lane and the three men in the looking at my mom with lusty eyes.

As she regained her composure, she realized that she was exposing a lot of flesh and hastily tried to cover herself up. The man sitting beside her sprang into action as he, reached out and clamped his fist over my mom’s mouth. The driver opened his door and stepped out of the car, looked around, opened the door and roughly pulled me out and asked me to stand in a corner and don’t shout or we will kill ur mom.
I got afraid and obeyed him and stood aside watching the show As he slid in next to my mom. The other man already had started mishandling her while the driver and his assistant joined him. It all happened so fast that before mom knew it, she was sandwiched between the three.

She started calling my name “ Nikesh bachao, please bete kuch karo” . To this he said “ tera beta kuch nahi karega aaj wo chup chap apni maa chudte dekhega. Saying this he looked at me and smiled. I was helpless and just kept standing and watching even though

I knew that mom would be getting some nice fuck today.As the helper held mom’s shoulders and pulled down onto his lap, the driver gripped her blouse with both hands and ripped it open. He made short work of her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders, and scooping her large breasts out, which he held in rough and hard palm and began to squeeze.
The helper once again clamped his hand over mom’s mouth and prevented from screaming. She was suffocating in his vice like grip, and the more she struggled, the tighter the hold became.The driver hiked mom’s saree up to her thighs and straddled her legs with his own.

He looked down at her thighs appreciatively and ran his hands over them, feeling their softness. His palms scalded her as they traveled closer and closer to her snatch rubbing and fondling her thighs. As mom closed her eyes and struggled to free herself, the driver slowly but deliberately began to stroke her pussy through my flimsy black panties.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Mom's Gangbang - by vault - 25-08-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: My Mom's Gangbang - by vault - 25-08-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: My Mom's Gangbang - by vault - 25-08-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: My Mom's Gangbang - by vault - 25-08-2020, 06:12 AM