Incest Is That My Mom?
Is That My Mom? by Unknown Author
All credit to original author.

Hi all. This is rajiv(name changed),19 male, from coimbatore. The story is about my mom raji. My mom is a sort of a modern woman doing a internet bizz of making web pages. She uses our third bedroom as her office.She does this bisnuess along with her old male high school friend. She has a milky white complextion with a hourglass figure of 35-38-40. I would say she got a pair of pink nipples and never shaves her pussy. I have seen her naked a lot of times from our bathroom door. But the remodeling of our house two years back left me with a new bathroom with no keyholes. But I still imagine me jerking off seeing my mom smmoche her butts with soap.

The story starts a few months back when I returned home from two years in hostel. First up I was astonished to see my parents in railway station. My mom had come in a blue saree and looked much more sexy than she was before. One look can tell you about her frequent visits to gym. I tried really hard to hide my erection when she hugged me. My cock throbbed out of my jeans watching her ass sway as she walked.
Back home the atmosphere has completely changed. My dad frequently goes for tours and my mom stays alone in home. They were not a happy couple now. They always fight and there was an air of dispute. They dint want to share it with me but I was not so small. My dad suspected she had a relationship with her male coleuge,Santosh. He was my moms school friend and does the business along with her. She mostly dosent see him as she works at home. I felt so sorry for my mom and did not have a clue on why my dad got in to such suspicions.

I had stayed in my house for at least two months when I came across a sms in my moms phone. Santosh had sent a adult message and my mom had replied “ naughty go…sleep”. The time of message was 11:46 at the night. There were no other messages ,all were deleted. That was the time I first felt my mom was cheating.Then I made it a habit to read her messages. I would come across some messages like “what are you wearing?” . I couldn’t say if they were in to sex or were just chatting.

A couple of weeks before my dad went for a tour in chennai. One fine morning, I saw my mom in a hurry,she told me she had to go to santosh’s house to give him some papers,and she would buy a printer.she promised to return home 3 hours. I thought of following her but felt it was too much for me. After she went I watched tv for a while and got her underwears she put for wash. I knew my mom dosent wear panties at home. I got myself naked and entered bathroom for bath(she puts her clothes in bathroom for wash). She had took bath in a hurry and her clothes were thrown in the wash area. She also forgot to close the tap. I was almost taken aback on seeing a white napkin like thing in the end near the tap. There were a lot of hairs rolled in it. They smelt like pussy hair. I had seen her cunt hairy for months when she bathed. Why should she shave now? Dirty thoughts started creeping. Is she going to have sex? Is my mom cheat. I dressed up and called her number but it was switched off. I almost confirmed her sexual relationship.

My mom turned home early in the evening. She told me she was late as the car brokedown. She was not able to buy the printer and she had booked one. I asked her about the cellphone. She said it was out of charge, So switched off, she told me she had to get some sleep as she was tired. She was immediately sleeping even without changing her dress. I could feel the tiredness from her face and her disordered clothes. God was my mom a slut. A whore. Deep in my mind I wanted her to be a piece of slutty shit. A couple of days later my mom told me she was going to a cinema with her colony friends(ladies). I knew it was a lie, so when she started off in her car I followed her. I expected her to meet up with Santosh somewhere but it dint happen. She went to the theater and joined with her friends. I felt ashamed of spying my mom. Was this my imagination, was she nit having anything with santosh, I knew she was a homely woman.
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Is That My Mom? - by vault - 23-08-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by vault - 23-08-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by shafiqmd - 25-08-2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by Eswar P - 26-08-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by raj500265 - 29-08-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by bobby - 31-08-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by Raki - 11-10-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by bobby - 12-10-2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Is That My Mom? - by rajen.d - 12-10-2020, 01:16 PM