Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life
Hello Xossopies, I have written many stories but this is my first story here. This is the story of a sexy wife, Shwetha. Please read on and I love your feedback.

"Shwetha dear! Let's close the work and go to my home."

Shwetha looked up from the computer screen to her friend, Sindhu. Sindhu was lovely, sexy and charming. Sindhu had been persuading her colleague-cum-friend Shwetha to go to her home for the weekend. Shwetha's husband, Pradeep, was out of station on official purpose.

Shwetha was still undecided whether to visit Sindhu or not. They both had been working in the same office for the past three years and had become close friends. They knew each other's secrets including the things that happen behind bedroom walls.

Sindhu and her husband, Manoj, were completely free birds. They were enjoying sex to the fullest. When Sindhu told Shwetha that she had sex with many partners even after marriage, Shwetha was awestruck. When Sindhu further said her husband knew about it, she almost fainted. 'Didn't he say anything?' she asked.

'No, beacuse he was busy fucking the other woman in the same room,' Sindhu said casually.

'What?'

'Yes, he was fucking my parnter's wife. We enjoy this session for at least a month.'

Shwetha knew that wife swapping happens in cities but she never imagined that it was happening so close to her. Her best friend was fucking others' husbands. She became jealous of her freind, remembering her dull sex life. Pradeep fucked her now and then whenever he got into the mood. But the act was no more exciting and lovely as it used to be.

She could not imagine Prdeep to allow her fuck other men. Even though he was not traditional, he was not so modern also. Since the day Shwetha came to know about Sindhu and her husband's sex adventures, Shwetha developed a secret crush on her husband, Manoj.

So how could she manage herself if she went to their home for the whole weekend. Two days would be difficult to bear in the presence of her crush.

"Are you still thinking?" Sindhu asked.
[+] 6 users Like AnilA1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by AnilA1 - 29-07-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-11-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: Sexy Twist in Hot Wife Shwetha's Life - by Bhavana_sonii - 02-12-2020, 12:00 AM