Misc. Erotica Joy of cuckoldery continues into Texas.
Our Trip from Austin to Dallas, Texas

This is a subset of our “Joy of Cuckoldery story”...as told by Anushka to me, Sanjay.

After three months of work and settling down and getting driver’s license and all that stuff, we decided we need to really start seeing a little bit of at least Texas. We had all heard about the great big city of Dallas and decided to go there and see the sights...and Billy Bob’s ranch in Fort Worth and wild animal safari park on the way back and on and on.

But I will not talk about all this….at least not in xossipy….let’s get to the interesting part. Sanjay, Ashok and I were together for this trip and we left Austin on Friday evening and reached Dallas almost at 10 pm. We had dinner on the way and decided to go to a “gentlemen’s club”..basically a strip tease place where the ladies also do lap dances. I was surprised that many couples and groups of men and women were at this plaee. Very different from shady places in India where only men go.

Anyway, we paid the $20 entry fee per person, which I thought was a lot of money but women could enter free. Haha. Nice. We sat and watched the shows and had a few drinks. There was even a slow dance floor if customers wanted to dance.
Anyway, I was looking around at what the others were doing and I turned and saw a nice pleasant looking man smiling at me, and he had a killer smile. He appeared younger than me, I guessed in his late twenties. I knew right away I would be willing to sleep with him if I didn’t detect any personality defects or gross idiosyncrasies. It’s hard to explain why, it wasn’t that he was incredibly handsome or anything like that, it’s just that my instincts told me he had potential. Without saying a word, I slid off the bar stool and walked out on the floor, glancing over my shoulder to see if he was following; he was; lucky me. I guess I was feekling flirty even with Ashok and Sanjay there with me. They were busy gaping at the strippers anyway and I told them to watch out for me and I was going to dance.

The DJ was playing some slow music, which was fine with me. I figured nothing would make an impression on my young stranger like a warm female body pressed tightly against him. I was apparently correct, because within minutes I was aware of his erection trapped between us. I knew then and there he was ripe for the picking, mine if I wanted him. It was a lovely feeling. I laid my head on his shoulder in an attempt to let him know I was truly interested.

When the music ended, I held the position several seconds before stepping back from him. When I did step back, I looked up at him with my most innocent smile.

“Why don’t we find a table instead of sitting at the bar?” I suggested, knowing if he went with me, I was in control.

“Yeah,” he answered with some surprise, “of course, that’d be great.”

We went back to the bar to gather up our things and order a couple more drinks. His arm was around my waist, nothing too aggressive, just enough to assure me he was interested. When we went to order the drinks, he insisted on paying for them and I didn’t argue.

And I knew that both Sanjay and Ashok were watching from their table.Somehow it made me feel even more sexy. Here I was flirting in Texas while my husband and lover were watching. Wow!

I was really beginning to like this guy. As I said, there was an uncertainty about him that was charming, I could tell no matter what happened that night, he wasn’t going to take me for granted. Sex always seems better to me when you feel wanted, as opposed to when you feel like you’re just some random pussy waiting to get indiscriminately fucked.

As we sat sipping our drinks, chatting, and flirting, he asked if I came there often.

“No, never before, but I always wanted to only I was always embarrassed to ask any of my girlfriends to come with me and never comfortable with the thought of coming alone. Tonight I decided to just do it and see what it’s like.”

“Well, glad you did, glad I was here to meet you” he said smiling at me shyly. Then he raised his glass in my direction, “Here’s to my good luck.”

I raised my glass and tapped it against his lightly. I don’t know if he realized it or not, but at that moment we sealed the deal. Up until then I was willing to do him, after that I wanted to do him. When I toasted to his luck, it was because, unless something went horribly wrong, he was going to get real lucky tonight and I was going to get laid; a win-win for both of us.

From there it was all a formality, a politely flirtatious waltz, neither wanting to appear too eager or anxious while we danced around what we both, by now, knew was going to happen. When we got up to dance I pressed as close to him as I could, my arms around him. I rested my cheek on his shoulder, the back of my head against his neck. I don’t know if a girl can give out stronger a signal than this.

It really must have been working: he was embracing me firmly, with one arm low around the small of my back, the other diagonally across my upper back. It was all very cozy, I could feel his every breath, not to mention the hard cock once again squeezed between us. I had an unsettling nervous sensation in my stomach that I get when I’m ready for sex. A slight shiver ran down my spine, strong enough that he had to have felt it. This wasn’t a dance as much as it was public foreplay; slow, intimate, sensual foreplay.

When the music stopped, I took his hand and led him back to the table. Once we got there, I stopped and turned to look at him, still holding his hand. It was time to get serious and I figured the next step was up to me.

“Would you like get out of here, you know, go somewhere a little more private?” I asked.

He arched his eyebrows slightly and nodded his head. As we gathered up our things he asked the question.

“Do you know place we can go?”

“Three, your place, my place, or we can get a room here.” As I said, we both knew where this was going, but with that answer I had made it official.

I then decided to drop a bombshell...I asked him if it was okay if my hubby and my cousin also joined us.

He was stunned...I guess he never expected that but I thought...why not have a really nice time all of us in a good hotel or home in Dallas instead of some cheap hotel and we can even save a lot of money too…
( I guess my desi money-saving instinct was still there...but hey, we had just come to the US and we needed to save...hello???)

For a long time he just stared at me wondering if I was kidding..and I turned and waved to Sanjay and Ashok and we walked over and all sat together at one table.

........ to be continued
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 2 users Like sri65's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Joy of cuckoldery continues into Texas. - by sri65 - 29-07-2020, 04:17 AM