Incest My Mother Fucked by My Boss
My Mother Fucked by My Boss by Spandan.
All credit to original author.

Hello friends, I’m Spandan from Delhi. This story dates back when I was 18 and arranged the pairing of my mother and my stepfather. After my parent’s divorce my Mom and I lived in a small flat and got a job in a private enterprise and was doing my graduation in correspondence. My mom was then 36 years old but I must say she always looked much younger than her age. She is 5 feet 4 inch tall; slim with tight big juicy Boobs and a sexy round ass. She commanded an irresistible sex appeal and her fair complexion made her even more attractive.

I worked for Mr. Dev, who was a developer. At that time he was around 42-44, a widower and had no child. He was tall, dark, with a manly essence, over 6 feet 2 inches tall with a huge strong body, He is very rough and tough but was always very nice to me for my intelligence and honesty. I wished I had a father like him. Over a period of 1 year we had become the best of friends. We took our lunch together and he loved Mom’s cooking. Mom always packed extra lunch for him. One day Mom came to my office and Uncle Dev left all his work and sat with her for over half an hour. He was actually making love to her by his eyes. Then he sent his driver to drop Mom home by his own Mercedes. In the lunch time he passed a remark which made me think in all directions. He said ’Span your Moms cooking is as beautiful as her’. Next day as usual we were having lunch and he asked me about my father and if my mother is going to remarry etc and then said that my Mother should not waste her life and she can get any well established person to marry her. I thanked him taking that as a compliment.

Then I asked him why does not he get married? He replied maybe he will get married now. He had been fucking around a lot, and believed women are for fucking only but I felt mom has touched his heart. I wondered if uncle Dev could get her and also I wanted to see whether my beautiful mom would give in to him and the thought of them locked in each others arms made me absolutely crazy. Uncle Dev than started visiting our house frequently and always brought gifts for Mom but she never accepted anything from him. This made Uncle more adamant to get Mom and day by day he was getting more obsessed with her. I wanted my Mom to be happy and she really deserved a husband like Dev uncle. I started to portray a nice picture of him to her indirectly and slowly she started accepting him as a friend. The three of us started to go out on dinners and movies and Mom and Uncle became very good friends. 

After two months Uncle and I had a business tour to Nainital and he suggested that I request my mom to join us and we will stay a day or two as Uncle Dev has his own hotel there and has told the manager to keep one floor free. Mom reluctantly agreed. On the way to nainital they sat beside each other and were lost in their own world. Mom fell asleep on his shoulder and he did not move an inch the entire journey until she woke up. She was red with shame and both gave a suppressed romantic smile which did not escape me.

The meetings were over in half a day but Uncle said we need to stay two more days. I understood his intensions. I also noticed Mom getting closer to him. I saw her smiling and giggling at uncle’s jokes and occasionally holding his hand to get on the boat or mount the horse. Dev Uncle tried to shower Mom with gifts but she still won’t accept anything. Finally when he bought a gold necklace with goddess Sherawali in the locket she could not resist. She also let him put the necklace on her when it got stuck in her beautiful hair. This is the first time she had accepted anything from a Man after her divorce. I realized how badly they needed each other, I was sure that uncle Dev wanted to marry mom, and the only problem is Mom’s reluctance to commit, due to the fear of the unknown. I wanted them both to become even more intimate .I knew that if uncle manages to take her on to bed at least once than she will herself insist on marriage. I was getting eager to see that rough and tough Man fuck my sweat and soft, mother. I hoped goddess Sherawali’s blessings may pair them up and so by god, the blessings were so powerful.

That night I went to bed early, and pretended to be asleep. They kept on chatting in the common place of our floor. Mom was looking extremely hot in a yellow sari .Suddenly uncle said something which made Mom’s ears red. She went to her room and closed the doors. After full one hour I heard her open the door, she came out to take her nighty which the laundry boy delivered with other clothes in my room. But instead of coming towards my room she stood still. Uncle was still sitting in the common place waiting for her. She slowly went to him, sat down in front of him and said something which I could not hear. He immediately stood up and held her shoulder and they embraced each other very tightly. Both were looking very emotional with tears running down mom’s cheek. Uncle Dev then took mom’s face in his hands and planted a long French kiss. Mom responded accordingly and they were licking each others lips and tongues for about two minutes until uncle dev lifted mom in his arms, took her to her bedroom and locked it. I understood that my beautiful Mother is going to get fucked today. So I went out quietly and decided to peep through the tiny gap of the window in the dark passage and enjoy the fuck scene live.

Mom really looked very sexy, Uncle Dev sat beside her and kissed her cheek, she kept quite, then she noticed a huge monster raising beneath uncle Dev’s payjama. The first thing mom said is oh my God it’s so Big!! I cant do this Dev please, its so big, he said dont worry, nothing will happen, you will enjoy it, mom closed her eyes and was saying No no please please, while Uncle Dev put his hand through her hair ,kissing her all over her face trying to relax her. I could see uncle’s Lund getting harder and bigger. He looked into Mom’s eyes and by his eyes asked for permission to fuck her. She nodded negative and said please stop here, he said no way, we cannot go back from here, she said no and said your thing it very huge, I can never take it please, uncle said from today you have to take it every night . You have taken my heart and now you will have to tame this fire with your love. Then he planted a kiss on mother’s lips and said, I will not bang you, but I will not leave you until you give me your nectar, I have long ago accepted you as my Wife. I will leave this room alive only after you accept me as your husband and give me my rights.

Mom kept her soft hands on his lips, I could see tears in her eyes and she said please think again, you can get far better women than me, and uncle stopped her by keeping his hand on her lips and then taking Mom’s hand uncle said I have seen many far better women but no one is better than you, it’s not only your body but it’s you whom I want. Then he lifted her on his lap and started kissing her madly, it was really an erotic site to see such a huge rough Man making love to my soft and delicate mom. It was so erotic to see him just suck those lovely lips of hers, she started saying ’ please I have a son… He said Span is now our son, and just kept kissing her and put his hand around her bare waist his fingers pushing into her navel and then cupping her ass globes and squeezing them. Then Uncle Dev broke off the kiss in a whisker removed his kurta and slid down Mom’s anchal and moved on to her waist and held the saree where she had tucked it in near her navel, she caught his hand and would not allow him to remove it, she held on strongly to her saree and pleaded with him saying please’ I cant do this your thing is too big for me, but uncle Dev just gave a final hard pull and her saree was loose he kissed her and in the process he pulled off her saree fully and threw it away and it landed on the floor!

I have never seen mom in such a erotic half naked state and it was very exciting to see her this way, I was eagerly waiting to see what she was hiding behind the rest of her clothes, Then they kissed madly and uncle pulled her on him and from behind pulled her petticoat up and put his hand on her ass and pressed it and that was when I saw my beautiful moms juicy thighs and ass, mom started resisting and pulling her petticoat down, but uncle Dev got his fingers in her panties and started finger fucking her chut. She stopped resisting and was moaning like anything, she was aaaaaaaahhh aahhaaaahhhh, he pushed it in and out and she just kissed him and was shaking, she must have had an orgasm, Then he laid her on the bed and got on top of her, and opened her blouse to enjoy her juicy ripe breasts , they were kissing while he removed her blouse. She was wearing a red bra, it looked so beautiful and then Uncle put his had behind her back and unstrapped her bra and pulled it away, that was the treat of my life to see her tight but soft breasts spring out and with huge dark brown nipples, it looked so beautiful.

Uncle Dev was just looking at it and then he opened his mouth and lowered it on to her breasts and started sucking and biting on it while he pinched the other nipple mom moaned aaaah Dev, ooooh no aau no please… And then this went on for some time after which they kissed again, this time more passionately and my mom was completely his, he sucked her again and went down and kissed her navel and her belly and kissed her between her legs on her chut I guess, she just put her head up and bit her lower lip and moaned like anything, the sexiest cries from my mom really turned me on. I was eagerly waiting to see her chut when uncle Dev put his hand underneath her petticoat and pushed it up to her knees and she did not resist one bit, instead she was moaning, he kissed her knees then he pushed it higher up and was kissing and licking and biting her thighs, thats when mom did the most beautiful thing, she herself pinched her nipples and pushed her petticoat higher up until I could see her red panty hiding her beautiful bushy chut, uncle Dev simultaneously untied the petticoat and his pajama and both landed on the floor where the other clothes were piled up.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Mother Fucked by My Boss - by vault - 21-07-2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My Mother Fucked by My Boss - by vault - 21-07-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: My Mother Fucked by My Boss - by kamdev99008 - 23-07-2020, 07:34 PM