Adultery Remarkable Phase - Repost
My name is Ruchi and I am 26 years old. I am about to share with you the most remarkable phase of my life.

It all started about a year ago when Rohit, my fiancée was got an admission from the Stanford University for doctoral studies. He had never expected to get a full scholarship be he did and so our wedding plans were put on hold. He left for USA and I was in Pune working in my dad’s company. Life without Rohit got boring and lonely and so when dad gave me an opportunity to go to Bangalore to head the branch of our company there, I jumped at it. New place, new people would have helped.

Since it was the first time I was living alone, I had a tough time managing the home. I lived in a 3room apartment quite close to the office. I used to go to the office at 9 in the morning and return at around8, exhausted, and would collapse in bed.

One day, Ms. Reddy, one of the senior employees was visiting me.

“Madam, you live alone, and do the entire house work yourself. Don’t you get tired?” she said.

“I do, but then, what can I do? I don’t have the time to look for a maid,” I replied.

“You don’t have to look. Why don’t you hire Suma? She works at my house too.”

Suma was a maid at the office and used to clean the floor I worked on. She was a very talkative and chirpy woman and was generally quite well known. I liked Ms. Reddy’s idea and next day asked Suma if she would work for me. She agreed and that reduced a lot of work load.

Suma and I developed a sort of a rapport. She used to tell me about her family. Her husband was a truck driver who used to be away for months together and she had two daughters.

“I keep telling my daughters to have you as a role model. If they study hard, they too will have a career like you and not be maids like me,” she used to say.

Suma came to my house everyday and 8:30 and I gave her a ride to the office after she had finished with my housework.

The company was doing well and Rohit and I used to talk on the phone every alternate day.

Then one day, Suma did not turn up. I waited for an hour and then went to work. She did not come for 2days, so I asked around. Another maid told me that Suma’s husband was back and so she would not come for a few more days.

Suma returned after 4 days, with bruises on her face. She looked like she had been beaten up. She also looked very tired. When I asked her about the bruises, she just said, “My husband came back from a 3 month long job.”

“You mean he beat you up?” I was shocked.

“It is not like that, he loves me, but this is his way. He can’t drink when he is on the job, so he drinks a lot when he comes home,” she tried to explain.

“So that gives him the right to beat you up? I thought you were a self respecting woman, Suma. This will affect your daughters badly.” I argued.

As we were arguing, someone started furiously banging on the door. Suma went to open it.

“Suma, come home at once,” I heard a man shout.

“Not now, I will come in the evening, please go,” she pleaded.

I went to the door to see what the problem was. A red eyed man was standing at the door shouting.

“You come home, or I’ll beat you to death,” he yelled again.

I had had enough of this.

“What are you doing? This is my house and how dare you talk like that here?” I yelled at him. He stared at me. I felt very conscious that something might happen.

“And what gives you the right to beat up your wife like this? You animal, I ought to report you to the security officer.” I continued.

“Madam, you stay out of this, it is my wife,” he mumbled.

“I won’t stay out of this. Now you go home, and if I ever hear about you beating her again, I’ll personally bring security officer to arrest you. Get lost.” I shouted. He abruptly turned around and left. Suma started crying and I consoled her. We left for the office after that.

Next day, as I opened the door, along with Suma, stood her husband. He looked sober and very normal. before I could say anything, Suma said, “Madam, Gopal has come to apologise.”

“Yes madam, I am very sorry. I will never trouble my wife again. Please don’t set the security officer on me.” He kneeled down and touched my feet and started sobbing.

“Okay, Okay, get up,” I said.

He got up and put his arm around Suma. “Suma told me how much she admires you. I respect you too, Madam, running a company by yourself. I too hope my daughters grow up to be like you.”

He left after that and Suma went into the kitchen to-do the dishes.

The next day, the doorbell rang at 8:30. I opened it to find Gopal standing there. He was wearing a shirt with the top three buttons open and showing his muscular chest. His eyes weren’t red like the other day.

“Madam, good morning.”

“Yes, good morning, where is Suma?”

“That is what I came to tell you, Madam. She has a fever. She won’t be coming to work today. She is sleeping. I am going to get medicine for her.” he explained.

“Okay, fine.” I started closing the door but he stopped me.

“Madam, can I have some water?” he said. I went in the kitchen to get water, telling him to wait there. Poured water into a glass, and as I came to the living room, I was shocked by what I saw. Gopal had removed his shirt and was standing there wearing just his pants.

“So madam, you don’t like me beating my own wife. You will tell the security officer about it?” he hissed.

“Gopal, what are you doing?” I sensed trouble and I started walking towards the telephone. He suddenly rushed towards me and caught hold of my hands. I started shouting, but he put a hand over my mouth. I struggled to free myself but he held me in a vice like grip. I pushed my leg back to kick him and he released me for a moment. I fell forward to the floor. He suddenly wrapped his hands around my neck and started strangling me.

“Listen here, Ruchi madam. No one messes with me and gets away.” he said, releasing my neck. I coughed for breath when he suddenly slapped me.

“Now listen to me, you big shot madam. If you don’t want to get hurt seriously, don’t offer any resistance to what I do,” he slapped me again, and I almost blacked out. “Is that understood, Ruchi?” he yelled.

I nodded my assent and started crying. I had never been manhandled in my life and I was numb with his beating.

“Your boyfriend is away for two years, suma tells me. So you must be feeling lonely,” he said as he started unbuttoning my blouse. He removed my blouse and my bra and started licking and kissing my breasts. I was mindful of his threat and offered no resistance. I was also feeling a little aroused. Then he pulled my sari off and removed my petticoat and panties, leaving me naked and crying. He then got up and started removing his pants.

“Don’t cry, Ruchi. This will be good for you.” he said as he got out of his pants. His cock was very thick, and quite long. It was at least twice as big as Rohit’s. A part of me was worried about it and a part of looking forward to being fucked by his organ. He put two fingers in my cunt and started licking my nipples one by one. It had the effect it was meant to have and I got wet and started moaning. He kept doing it, occasionally biting a nipple. I had a very noisy orgams, writhing on the floor. As I opened my eyes, I saw Gopal smiling at me.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” and he caught my legs in each hand. Then he advanced his hips and placed his cock and the opening of my cunt. My hand instinctively went down to guide it and he let out a laugh. In one lunge, he penetrated me. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever had. He started pumping in and out furiously, and I reached another orgasm. I dug my finger nails into his back as we were locked in coital bliss. I started yelling as another orgasm approached, but he put his lips on mine and we kissed. Finally, he started shooting his cum in my cunt. I had lost count of my orgasms by then. My hands were around his neck as he pumped the last of his sperm into me. Both of us were breathless. He lay down besides me and we were both staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Remarkable Phase - Repost - by hornydude2k - 05-07-2020, 12:59 PM