Misc. Erotica Me, my wife and my best friend (With Pics)
My best friend bought a new flat at Virar (in the outskirts of Mumbai), and was inviting me and my wife (Shilpa) for long to comeover for a stay.
This friend of ours is a very close friend of both of us, and I had often fantasized him seducing my wife in my horniest dreams. The moment he invited us to his flat, my fantasies started to take shape in my mind Smile

My wife, who is a BBW, also feels very free in front of him, and during our past some trips with him and his wife she was casual enough to wear shorts, skirts or noodle strip tops in front of them (which she usually doesnt wear in front of known people). This time his wife was not accompanying us as she had gone at her parents place. SO the setting was ideal. Just me, my wife and my friend.

I asked my wife to wear her black halter neck gown. This gown looked hot on her. It had a low neck and just a knot at the neck. The dress revealed her nice fair back. I always got an erection whenever she wore it, and was the reason for my selection of this dress that evening.
As we had to travel by train, she wore a shrug on top of it .

It was around 6pm that evening when we reached my friends apartment. The moment we took the lift to his floor, I asked my wife to take off the shrug and she obliged. I earlier thought she wont be comfortable removing it. But her quick agreement confirmed my belief that she feels very comfortable in wearing revealing clothes in front of my that friend Smile
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Me, my wife and my best friend (With Pics) - by WifePicShare - 27-05-2020, 06:26 PM