Adultery Girlfriend Adventures
My name is Anurag, I am 23 years old and I have just finished my engineering degree from Kolkata. I am a fairly good looking guy, I go to the gym thrice a week and I am quite well build, if not six packs. In my 2nd year of college, I fell in love with my classmate Shruti. She was the hottest girl in the class and I was quite funny, so it was an instant attraction and we became a couple soon enough. And since both of us were really good looking, we were undoubtedly the hottest couple in the college.
By the time we were in our 4th year, Shruti and I were having sex thrice a week. She was a very beautiful girl and curvy in all the right places. She was 5’4″ tall with an amazing 34C tits, flat belly and a heavenly ass! Our sex life was going very good and she loved having sex, including some kinky stuff like using toys and other things in bed with me. Once while having sex, I slowly started lubricating her ass and inserted a dildo there in her while she was on top of me. That gave her kind of a feeling that she was taking two at a time and that night she came like crazy! Coupled with some dirty talks, it was the best night she ever had in her life.
This is an overview of how Shruti looked.
[Image: ccbce6d7487a5eda0b7000a1465ad1ff.jpg]
Now, Shruti was a fairly decent girl, she was lively in the class and used to love all the non-veg jokes from my friends but she never used to crack one herself or comment on anything in an adult manner. But with me she was crazy like anything and in bed she was a tigress ready to pounce at anything and soon I realized that there was a slutty side of her that only comes out partially with me, and I was willing to explore more of that side.
In the last 2 years of college, I persuaded her more to wear clothes that are sexy, like short skirts, sleeveless tops with jeans that highlighted her big tits and the curvy ass. If she was wearing a saree, I used to make sure that she wore in below her navel and in times it was visible to others as well.
Needless to say, she attracted a lot of attention in the entire college life. It was a very common scene for me to see my friends stare at her tits or cleavage or ass and some flirtings as well. When I told Shruti about all the attention she was getting, she laughed it off and said that she didn’t mind all that, just the thing I wanted to hear from her.
All of my friends, they had a crush on Shruti, but none of them really did anything about it as I was their very good friend which I appreciated a lot. Except there was a guy in our class, his name was Brijesh, he was a well-built fellow, but he wasn’t very friendly or polite and he tried to hit on Shruti quite a few times including sending her non-veg jokes and images on WhatsApp and she hated him for that.
Now, I was not from Kolkata, so I was living as paying guest in a building near our college with two other classmates. Both of them were also not from Kolkata, but they were very rich, so soon our flat was a serious bachelor pad with TV, home theatre, AC, Fridge that was always filled with booze. It was a great life, and I didn’t have to pay for all those, we only shared the rent as both of them knew that I was from a middle-class family. Even Shruti was not from Kolkata and she also stayed in a PG, but it was a bit far from college.
Soon college was coming to an end and we got the invitation from our juniors that a farewell party was about to take place and boys were requested to come dressed in Indian wear while for the girls it was saree. And since it was a very special occasion, I knew Shruti would dress very sexily.
When the D-Day arrived I was very excited as we used to have a lot of fun at farewells and it was finally our turn to be the special batch. Since morning all of our friends were chatting and making fun of each other including writing farewell messages on each other’s shirts. At around 4:00PM all the girls of our class went together to get dressed up and we boys also started getting dressed and after we were ready, we went straight to the auditorium for all the functions to begin.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 11-05-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 12-05-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Girlfriend Adventures - by Kumar4400 - 12-05-2020, 12:26 AM