Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
Starting the thread for a larger viewers... please share...

Hi Friends... This is my first thread on this forum and the idea of watching someone naked or being seen naked by someone has always excited me a lot... I think there are lot many people out here or there who loves it too... People oversees are so open about nudity that they can hang around in the nude on public places like nude beaches or nudist resorts but we don't have such places in India though people like it a lot... We have to find ways to enjoy such things in secrecy...

So I request you to share your real life stories when you have seen someone nude or been seen in the nude by someone... It could be a stranger or your friends or family or your relative...

Do share the experience briefly and how you have liked it... whether they are shocked or they have liked it inside that you have caught them nude and you both opened up with each other or had sex afterwards or anything...

If you wish you can mention your sex to add some spice to your experience... 

waiting to hear from you...  [Image: smile.png]
[+] 2 users Like honeysingh427's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!! - by honeysingh427 - 15-01-2019, 10:45 PM