Fantasy Magic of Pleasure
Heart 
Myself Rahul, Architecture working in an MNC, in Bangalore, Stay in my cousin sister house, It's was located in the IT park area, My Cousin sister and her husband both are software engineers. I stayed with them. It's was an 4 BHK flat. I was staying in one room, other one was their room, one room was for their in laws and one small room was left as guest one. 

In my office i was the team head contains of four member in my team- Pradeep, Swetha, Anu and me. Pradeep and Swetha was couple been married for 2 years, Anu was 32 Married, her husband father was director of our company, her husband was in london she have one daughter gone kid school. 

Both Swetha and Anu was my crush my dick always waiting to drill their lovely holes. Swetha sometime used continue her fight with pradeep in office too, I used that times as mine and take some advantages over swetha. Anu was very clever one she once, i used to have eyes over swetha and Anu. Anu have some problem personally but she don't share with us. Where these was gone on in office. 

While at home i used to take my hole advantage over my cousin, Radhika She was 28 bit short and little chubby has some right size on her assets. I was earlier waiting to hunt her. I knows that her mother in laws was scold her to take a child, But i'm only knows the truth that Radhika was not happy with her husband (Manoj) in physical relations, sometime at night they both used fight in the room. 

After one month goes on.. 

While i was busy in the project deadline still we have to complete lot of thing's, my interior design team was already fucking me, with there fucking design concept with the clients not even satisfied, My team mates to working lazy over on my boss dancing on my head over the project.

i was working on the project, think about Radhika which has to be talked today, because her husband going to German for 2 weeks, Due to problems her in laws also not coming to stay; so that me and Radhika on home for 2 weeks this was the right time to take her on bed with me. 

Pradeep and swetha has done there work today submit to me and gone, Saw anu, she was not in position to complete her work today, i know that. Said her leave today and come early tomorrow and work. She too left i have some work done with it submit the report to my boss; left the office drive to home, went in the home saw Manoj was ready waiting for the Cab, He come to my room said Rahul take care of Radhika; She i'll be alright Manoj i'll take care of her. 

His cab come hug Radhika give kisses on her cheeks and forehead, she walked to him to the left, i walked towards the balcony saw her she hug him before manoj enter the car. She come back to flat, we both watch tv asked about dinner. She said we'll order online. Her Phone ring saw the display its her mother in law on phone, Radhika walks ways have more than 30 mins of talk, And our dinner to has arrived. 

I taken out the package and make to serve it, wait for Radhika she come from her room looked at the dinning table, yeah sis, it arrived he sat on the chair having dinner.

me- Sis can i asked you one thing? 
R - yeah Rahul, what's that!!
Me- What going hang over going with your in law ??
R - Nothing like that, rahul 
Me- Really ? 
R- yeah, what's up !!
Me- Hope if're fine nothing. 
R - That's girls thing.
Me- Ohh, sis are you happy with Manoj?
R- Hey, Rahul what your talking... I'm happy with Manoj, even your watching us daily.
Me- Sorry, I don't mean like that !! sis.
R- Ohh, it's fine rahul.
Me- Are you really happy with Manoj physical relationship with you? sis.
R- Hey Rahul, shut up what you are talking, this is the way you talk with your sister.
Me- Not like that, sis you have been worry among the issue.
R- you don't knows what the issue was ? 
Me - Yeah, but i knows that will be about the child, Right sis? She down her head shape it.
R- Yes rahul, But it not a issue for us, Manoj mother is just creating a problem with us.
Me- Look, sis this not about creating an issue among both of yours, she was caring about you both.
R- what you are saying, you don't knows about the things... Nothing else...!!
Me - Look sis, still my colleague in my office mate it, even my mother going to find a bride for me in 6 months. So that i knows all thing, I know you loves manoj very much. But you have to prove the society with an child sis.
R - Why the Fuck i have to prove to the society.
Me- You can't ready to agree that your not satisfied my manoj.
R- No.. not at all like that.
Me- Then you have some problems over it..!! 

She started to cry and left with half dinner gone to her room, locked it. 

Next day morning comes from the jogging saw her wake up make breakfast for us, i said sorry sis, Yeah let's leave that topic, i thought your small, smile over me. We have taken the breakfast leave for our office drop her in her in the metro left to my office. 

While got a mail from Anu that she don't feel well, taking leave today. Still my client was asking for better interior design over some area and asking some change in the plan of it. These client are fucking me this time without any satisfaction on the our work. 

Received message from Manoj he has reached safe, i was planning in my mind about today talk with Radhika, type the today's report to my boss, saw the time it's was 5.30 call radhika she pick up saw she was on metro, i tell her to wait at the point used to drop, i'll catch her their. She waiting at the point, get in the car, I started the talk as per plan, sis open the dask take the card, she looking at me angry, Look sis it's not bad let's can we see her (gynaecologist) she was my boss's sister and best doctor in bangalore too sis. 

Radhika don't even talk an single word to me, open the door went to lift, before i park my car. That night and next morning she not talked to me, while on evening i comes home earlier, she come later saw her still looking me angry i asked her sis can i make appointed on Saturday? Radhika come fast to me gives hard slap on my face. walked to her room shut the door hard.

I went to my room watching tv, she knot the door, she comes in sat on the chair, look Rahul, i may understood that your taking care over me, but stop this non-sense over this matter. And really sorry for the slap, Hope let's us don't talk about his matter.

Sis, really you have problem with yourself..!! she started to cry and Shouted to me damn i'm perfectly fine and not even have any problem regard it. Manoj cannot satisfied me, that was the problem not able to have child, now all your doubts have cleared, if you want take your fucking brother (Manoj) to an doctor. Don't say i'm the problem for this thing.

She push the chair off, gone to her room, locked the doors, i was really happy now that her husband can't satisfied my cousin desire, but i going to hunt the fresh meat off, but little late on it. I going to fuck radhika hard and going to impregnate her with my child. 

[Image: Radhika-Rao.png]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 17-04-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 18-04-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 19-04-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 19-04-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 21-04-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 22-04-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 22-04-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Redbull_69 - 25-04-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by raj500265 - 25-04-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Magic of Pleasure - by Saikarthik - 14-05-2020, 08:33 AM