Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
hello friend's,
this is real incident that i am sharing with you all, hope you enjoy it and support me to explore more in my life and guide me too.
i am not a writer and didn't even written anything before so if something went wrong hope u guide me..

this story is about me and my traditional shy wife. 
my name is anurag and my beautiful wife name is priya, we live in joint family in village, i work in kolkata and rented nice 2bhk flat because family members used to visit sometime but my wife stay home to take care of family.

about an year ago i was very worried because some family members started teasing my wife for not having any baby in 3 years of marriage, i knew it was my fault as to fulfill my fantasy i used many medicine that make my penis strength almost quater than before and even my sperm count goes down and in lust of living as woman i forget i have a beautiful wife and we live in society where gossiping can literally destroy families.

as usual i left from office when i stuck in traffic and meet wasim,  my boss friend and very decent human being ,he said anurag let's have few drinks i agreed to him as i was in tension and he follwed me to wine shop and said you go ahead i join you in your flat, i went home chnaged and started talking to my wife and she keep crying saying who said what.... i calm her down and said don't worry next month i will come n talk to everybody ,finally she gets happy and my door knocked... 

i cut the call and wasim enters holding wine and beverage ..he sat in hall and started watching news and all i settled everything in dishes and sat with him and we cheered and started drinking ....

i forget to tell you i always wear panties and tshirt bra beneath my clothes am so addicted to that... 

after 3 drinks wasim suddenly put his hands on my thighs saying anu u r so sexy, i was drunk a bit can't understand how he recognized me, i acted i don't know anything and said wasim who's anu !

he smiled and said you are anu and pulled me closer and started kissing my lips omg i was in shock but also in heaven as i always wanted that in my entire life that wasim just gave me a passionate kiss... 

he stopped after a while and said anu don't hide your feelings from me i know what you are and yes you are so sexy saying that he just slipped his hands inside my shirt and circles his fingers on my bra over nipples saying it's hard anu and pinched it brutally i moaned ouchhhh he ease his grip saying ...

anu get dressed honey i am here whole night just for you,  i didn't know what to do although someone for first time asking me to be what i am... i drink my peg at once and walked inside my bedroom and slowly got naked leaving clothes on floor i had shower and dried myself i sit in front of mirror lost in dreams thinking is it true am i going to be woman tonight ....

i started making myself sexy by using red lipstick ,eyeliner ,applied foundation on my cheeks and slowly i applied lotion to my whole body,  i stay smooth always every week i get waxed and luckily i had my wax yesterday so i was super smooth.... i choose to be traditional so i wore nice heavy necklace with matching ear rings and put 9 bangles each in my hands with a wig ....i take nice silver waist chain and tied just below my navel and didn't forget to wear my navel ring that contains three small bells.... i sprayed female deo on my neck armpits and nipples and slowly presses my own little boobs... i was so enjoying getting ready for a lover for first time.... 

i took ankle ring which by the way was very noisy obviously that was bridal set which i always love to wear and walk when stay alone.... i decided to wear lace panty and bra set that was expensive i brought a month ago with pink sleeveless blouse with hook in front but only two hooks and wearing my petticoat i wrapped saree slowly and pinned nicely like woman and sat down there thinking what i am doing is it wrong ....

i closed my eyes and felt my soul saying you are anu go for it as i opened my eyes with blushes walked slowly to hall and wasim saw me n said stop right there anu.... i stopped he got up and watched me with lust circling and said what a beautiful lady you are... 

he was smoking he blow that smoke to my face and passed me cigarettes saying anu anu anu... i felt so shy that i shut my eyes down n started smoking when i heard camera clicks omg wasim snapping my pictures , i said stop wasim don't do that he said don't worry anu it's your phone am not going to take it but just to remind you how beautiful you are am taking it for you and he keep clicking and finally he stopped and came near to me n placed his hands on my naked waist and gripped slowly like pinching i said ahhhhh he get closer and pulled me at once i fall in his chest and he hugged me tightly i hugged him back firmly ...

to be continued........
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 10-04-2020, 01:56 AM