Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Those who are new to this story would request them to refer below link of older update
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=8...a%27s+life

Supriya  was in middle of bus where as Anand and Aditya were on back side. Bus was full packed and every one were tired and exhausted. A man age to 45 and above was on seat were Supriya was standing, by look he was looking like gentleman hence Supriya thought safe to stand beside him, though she was tired but her mind was going through all the incidents happened today and how at some point her body betrayed her. She was angry on herself as why she didn’t stop or confronted Aditya for his miss deed but now, she decided that she will take more precautions while feeding Aditya. After some time she doze off as was very tired, mean while bus went through big pot hole and she fell on old man, old man was awake and was scanning her from top to bottom and his eyes were stuck at her tits, when bus gave gerk he took advantage and placed her hand in such way to protect her from falling that it directly landed on her boobs and pervert didn’t loose chance to grop them fully, Supriya apologies old man and felt shy and awkward after noticing his hand on her breast., immediately she corrected her posture now standing facing driver side holding iron rod above her.After some time she notice slight touch on her ass, she ignored that but slowly gradually touches were intense and were all over her ass. She was scared to say anything as don’t want to create scene, man behind her was now confident and inserted his hand in his tshirt from right side as she was hold iron rod with right hand, as soon as she found his hand on her bare skin she hold his hand and not allowing to go upward and trying to remove it, at the same time person grabbed her from left hand and there was mute fight between them.
Man ;-- I know you allow that old man to fondle your breast let me also play with them nothing will happen to you. I promise
Supriya :-- Please leave me,  I am not that kind of woman and it was just accident.
Man :-- what ever, let one more accident happen with me… and he started to move his hand upward, but supriya was   hold his hand and not allowing him to go upward,
Supriya, :-- If you will not leave, I will shout and every one will beat you, 
Man :-- I am ready to get beaten by all, but need access to those beautiful creature of yours. If you will not co operate than will tear your t-shirt and it will be feast for every one saying that he pushed hand upward and touch her lower boobs.
Supriya was loosing control as he was far more stronger than her. Now she was very scared and loosing grip on his hand.
Finally mans hand reached her right boobs and he started pressing them and pinching her nipples, Supriya was in pain was crying but only muffle sound came from her mouth as don’t want to attract unnecessary attention. Man became mad with the size and firmness of her boobs, he was very rough and now brought his left hand on elastic of track pant and tried to pull down, but luckily it was tied from front hence it was not coming down, he was drilling her over cloths and tried to kiss her on her neck. She was praying to god to save her from this beast. Her breast were paining and pain was unbearable for her, she was about to say to do it slowly and not so harsh but found that man have removed his hand and there was some tussle behind her, when she saw back side , Aditya was holding man’s neck and used bad words and asked him get down from bus now.. he called driver to stop bus and that person left the bus immediately.
Supriya was on verge of crying, Aditya pulled her towards him and hug her, she didn’t felt awkward and put her head on his chest and was sobbing. Aditya didn't said single word and allowed her to calm down, after some time she asked him
Supriya, :-- What all things you saw, ?? When did you notice that I was getting harassed by him
Aditya :-- Do you want detail description what I Saw ?? When I found you were struggling, it didn’t took me long to understand whats happening and I was here and saw you were in immense pain and his hands were inside your t-shirt and was trying to pull down your track as well
Supriya:-- Discription not required… Yes he was animal and was grabbing them very roug… She went mummm.. and started thinking how can she so openly discussing it with him.
Aditya :-- Its ok… I will not press it for few days I will only drink it.. hmmm ok hahaha.
Supriya :-- You are laughing on me .. showing anger to him… and what about pressing.. its your treatment that why you are allowed to touch it with your mouth only.. no pressing.. Understand..
Aditya :-- Ok .. as you wish my princess… I was just joking. Hahahah
Supriya :-- What Princess, now you are flerting with me .. only one man can call me princess that is Ananad… hope I am clear.. and pinch her stomach.
Aditya :--- Ok ok ok … then what I am suppose to call you… angel.. Yes My Angel.. you are angel for me ..and hug her tightly .. her boobs were crushed on his chest and Aditya found that her nipples were eract and making mark on her t shirt..
Aditya :-- It seems that bastered handled your balls very roughly as they are swollen… can I check it..
Supriya ;-- removed herself from his hug and looked down on her boobs and saw that any one can see her erect nipples,, she got embarrassed and asked Aditya not to look there and only allowed during treatment time only.
Aditya :-- Ok.. Noted my angel.. again hug her,… he was feeling pain in his pant and wanted to adjust his dick.. he moved his hand on his pant pocked and tried to adjust his dick than move out his hand and adjusted by placing his hand on his dick above his paint. Supriya did saw that how Aditya adjusted his dick and Aditya also wanted her to see it. none of them said any thing for few mins and their bus journey was about get end.. She moved away from him and asked him to call hubby as stop is going to come.
Aditya was thanking god to give him this opportunity, today she was very angry on me and I seriously crossed line so many times. Now I will take extra pre cautions to move forward. This opportunity helped me to had good conversation with her.
Supriya was Thinking ;-- What would had happened if Aditya was not there.. He is not like that man, if Aditya was like him he would have banged her as she remembered that day when she was laying side by side and she was feeling horny and if Aditya would have gone further she was not in that state to stop him. He is good boy and any man or boy can loose control if he gets opportunity to suck young woman breast.. I need to explain him the difference and how to keep self control. But can’t talk infront of Anand as he might take it other wise. I need to talk to Aditya  smartly as he should not get upset or else it will impact his health as well.

As soon as they returned back to hotel they all were tired and had dinner at room itself. Anand and his elder son went to sleep soon after dinner, Supriya was feeding her younger son and aditya went to take hot shower. After taking shower he came out just in towel, while breast feeding on single seat sofa Supriya doze off, scene was like she was holding his baby on his lap and Tshirt she was wearing was very tight hence she pulled it above her breast and both boobs were in complete view. Soon he realized that her son is facing difficulty to breath as her breast choke his breath, he rushed to supriya and woke her up and at the same time he pulled her breast from babys mouth, In an instant reaction Supriya slap Aditya for grabing her breast, With slap sound Anand also got woke up and asked what happened, Supriya didn't say anything but after some time Aditya explain all details that baby was facing difficulty in breathing and if he would not being there on time then baby could ..... he left statement unfinished, there after only Supriya realized that she slept him and he saved her baby, she appologies Aditya but he was very sad and was not speaking. Anand was tired hence asked Supriya to complete medication and went to sleep. Supriya went to shower and return back after some time.. While taking bath she was crying, Aditya heared her sobing and went near bathroom gate 
Aditya :-- Are you Crying... I am sorry..i made my angel cry.
Supriya :-- Please wait i am coming out .. its time for your medication
Aditya :-- I am not gonna take any medication because of me you are getting problems, i will leave tomorrow and don't want any medication hence forth .. and started crying..
Supriya :-- With Sobing .. Please don't speak like that... i am already very hurt by slaping you and now you are telling me this.. its seems that i am bad women.. i don't deserve to be called as angel. ( and she opens bathroom door.)

It was aditya plan to emotional black mail her so that she should come out just in towel, but instead of that she was wearing sleeveless nighty which was upto her knees. She was looking at Aditya where as Aditya was looking her figure, specially her breast.

Supriya:-- helloo... (she slaped lightly on his cheeks to bring her to sense) feeling sleepy..

Aditya, :-- No.. no.. oh sorry hmm ( not able to utter single word and was looking down as caught red handed)
Supriya :-- Time for Medicaiton..and i don't want to listen no na.. such words,..ok i am your angel then obey me.
Aditya :-- I do want to obey you but looking at your condition .. i feel bad .. you do so many work at home, take care of your both son and i also came here .. not able to give time to Anand sir as well.. ( and started crying)
Supriya :-- Ohhh i thought you are little boy but see you talk like man, and you are not burden to me.. saying that she hugged him..
She was not wearing any thing undernath, aditya can feel her breast, can smell aroma from her body, .. it was almost 5-10 min they were hugging each other)
Supriya :-- let do your medication and go to sleep.

The both went to bed and aditya asked supriya to lay down and he will suck her breast. Supriya lay down on bed and was about to remove nightie strap for that aditya stopped her and asked her to close your eyes i will do every thing you just take rest. Aditya thought she will not allow him but surprisingly she followed his instruction. Aditya lay beside her and was looking at her from stomach to Face, 
Supriya :-- what happened, why you looking at my face..
Aditya :-- Just wanted to look at you only.. you are my angel. And a fool will not like to look at his angel..
Hearing this supriya Hug her with all her emotions, his half body was above her,, her breast were crushed on his chest and he was lost in fragrance of her body.. Supriya Closed her eyes and tear drop fall from her eye, Aditya hold is face, he leak her tears and kissed on her cheeks and said " i can't see you crying" saying that he also started crying, she also took his face on his hand and kissed on his forehead and cheeks, for few seconds both were looking at each other with love and emotions.. they can hear each other heart beat, she dragged him above her and hugged him tightly and said sorry, Aditya was losing control put his hand on her back and hold her tight, there was no space between their bodies, he was moving his legs on her, he was kissing her all over face accept lips again she held his face and kissed on his forehead and said ; " lets complete medication and go to sleep, saying so she sleep her nightie and asked him to get feed himself.
She put pillow on her back and was half lay on be. He switched off lights and came back to bed, he put his right leg on her leg, right hand above her stomach and he started sucking her nipple, in 5 min her breast was empty but Aditya don't want to leave so early hence he was playing with her nipple, sucking her breast, biting bit, leaking over nipple then around it.. he was waiting to ask to stop such activity but after quite some time when he saw at supriya, she in deep sleep, he moved his right hand to right breast and started pressing both boobs.. he got idea, he woke up supriya and asked her to sleep flat so that can suck right boob as well.. she was in sleep hence followed him, now her both boobs were out from nightie and it was bunched till her stomach from top, he made him self above her but putting weight on his both elbow, he started sucking her right breast, some time he suck so hard that it was sending shiver to supriya, after sucking for 10-15 he shifted his entire body weight on her, and put his head between both boobs and started kissing and leaking entire boobs,Though supriya was in sleep but his body weight was too much for her to handle, she asked him to go to sleep. and slept facing his husband adjusting her nightie, her ass was towards him but he didn't dare to take any move but was looking at them and slept happily.
[+] 9 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue.. - by talash23 - 24-03-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM