Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Arathi got ready for office. Her daughter Anu (3 years) is still sleeping near to Anshu. Anshuman alias Anshu aged 32 , Techie, brilliant in academics & workaholic. He resigned from job and started his own business a year ago. He is an average looking man. He is very ambitious in life, want become a successful entrepreneur.

Arathi, aged 25 married to Anshu at age of 21. She is from a conservative family. She has two younger sisters and her father is struggling to run their family with his low income. She didn't like Anshu appearance & age difference but she got married to him due to her parent pressure. On other side Anshu was only focused his career and his vision in life. He is a self-made man and uplift the financial status of his family through his success career. He also got married due to his parent wish to see their grand children and worry's about age over for marriage. They found the most beautiful girl for their son.

Arathi like to wear modern dresses but her parent didn't allow her to wear such dress. She is dream girl for most of the students in her college. She normally wear body fit churidar which will reveal her body structure. She has an ideal body shape 36-24-36. Her wish was to do her masters and support her father financially. She has the plan to enjoy her life for 2- 3 years after getting job and get married. She has the plan to find her life partner after getting job that's the reason she have avoided all the proposal she got in her life. She has only a single night soft core experience with her cousin when she was in 10th standard.

Her expectation about Anshu has changed after marriage. Anshu is loving husband and taking care of her. Mumbai gives a new experience to her. Anshu encourage her to wear modern dresses and she started enjoying the upper income lifestyle. She enjoyed by teasing of others in her beauty. As per their plan, she gave birth to Anu in a year then continued her masters and started working. Both of their parents comes and stay with them and they got a full-time maid, Amina in their house after Anu's birth. Anu is very closed to Amina and she gives a grand mother care for Anu.

Arathi has a normal sex life with Anshu. There was regular sex during the initial month. Anshu's pattern of sex is same. He do some soft-core and fuck her pussy. He discharge his sperm in her pussy and suck her pussy to get her orgasm. His dick is of 4 inch and she was happy with their sex. She sucks his dick couple of times but Anshu like to cum in her pussy. Their sex life was normal for one year and reduced after that.

Anshu got busy in his business setups and he often busy after his office time. Initially, I don't agree with his plan to quit job and start his own business. We already have very good income and good saving for rest of life. Anshu has supported her in chasing her dream so for the happiness of Anshu, she pretend to support him for starting new venture.

Deepak, handsome man in his 20s, son of an industrialist in Mumbai was introduced to me by Anshu by bringing him to our flat. She got irritated by his looks on her breast but for courtesy, she smiled and invited him in flat. Deepak was astonished by seeing her beauty and felt pity on her for getting a husband like Anshu.

Arathi: Welcome home, Please be comfortable in sofa.
Deepak: Bhabi ….. You and your house is so beautiful.. Anshu is the most luckiest fellow.
Arathi: Thanks Deepak. Have a seat.. What would you drink
Deepak: Any thing from your hand will be Amruth for me

Anshu laughs....
she was wondered by his confidence of flirting in front of her husband also feel irritated by Anshu's laughing.

They were discussing about the partnership and Anshu need his as investor with out partnership. Even she like the idea for not making him as partner but was worried about his friendship with Anshu.

Deepak eyes is in her body and she returns with her angry look to him. Deepak smiles at her in return and she avoided her eye contact with him.

Deepak: Bhabi why don't you try for modeling. I have good connection in industry. I can introduce you.
Anshu: yeah . She has the plans but after her completion of masters. She is in final year.
Deepak: You are lucky to have a good husband like Anshu.
Arathi: Yes I am.
Deepak : Why you waiting for masters to finish. Industry wants beautiful girl like you. You can do part time and earn money. No one will say that you are a mother. You will trash other models career. Make a portfolio photos of you and will distribute.
I want to say no to him and stop the conversation but due to double mind, I become silent.
Deepak: Bhabi. What are you thinking.. Just do it like how your husband taking decision. Please take my card and call me for any help. After dinner her left. I can feel his desire on me while giving farewell hand shake.

she cursed herself in night for wavering mind. She has decided to discuss with Anshu on bed but he came and slept immediately. She really missed their actions in bed and slept. She decided to concentrate in studies and skip the idea of modeling. Deepak came home once during the week while she was in college. Next week, she went to her hometown with Anu during break in college. Anshu didn't joined with them due to some scheduled meeting with clients.

Arathi got a WhatsApp message in her phone from unknown number

HI.. How are you Bhabi
she knows, that might me Deepak. She deleted the message

she got busy with Anu and her sister brought the phone to her and told her some Deepak is in line and wants to speak with her. She don't want to answer but her sister has already picked the phone.

Arathi: Hi Deepak.
Deepak: When are you coming back Bhabi. I came home and missed your charming in house.
Arathi got angry but she controlled her emotions and told.
Arathi: I am in my house and will return in his weekend.
Deepak: Oh one more week. Feels like long time.
Arathi: Why are you so eager to know my return date.
Deepak: Director wants some new models. He has his audition this week. I told about your beauty and he is interested to meet you.
Arathi: Deepak, who gave my number. Did I told you that am interested..
My voice was harsh
Deepak : Anshu gave your number and told me to ask directly.
Arathi calm down and told him. I have to discuss with my parent and Anshu's parent.
Deepak: ok.
He disconnected the phone. Arathi feel guilty on behaving rude to Deepak. He is trying to help me and he doesn't have any advantage on it.

After dinner she called Anshu but phone is not picking up. She tried for couple of times but not answering. Amina also went to her home during this break. she checked with his office staff and got information that, he left at 5 Pm. She thought of calling Deepak but skipped the idea, calling him will give more freedom to him.
She called Anshu number at 10 Pm and has no answer. She got worried and decided to call Deepak. He calls his number and no answer from other side. She tried and same result. She was really worried and not able to sleep. Suddenly she got the call from Deepak and she answered with its first ring.

Deepak: Hi Bhabi. Sorry I missed your calls. Seems like you are waiting for my call. You picked put so fast. Tell me what can I do for my beautiful Bhabi.
Arathi: Why you repeating beautiful Bhabi always.
Deepak: Because you are.
She can't hear him properly due to high music sounds. She understand that Deepak is in some clubs and enjoying. She lost the confidence that Anshu is with him. Her worries increased and her voice shattered and tears started coming out of her eyes.

Deepak understand the difficulty in hearing his sound and he went out.
Deepak: Sorry was inside the xyz Club. Can you hear now
Arathi: Yes . Its clear.
Deepak: What happen by Bhabi ? Why you are sad ? Why you are crying?
Arathi : Hey Deepak. No I am not crying.
He changed his voice to romantic sound and told
Deepak: Bhabi..., I can hear your heart beats and understand your worries. Now its worries me also. Please tell me and will find solutions to all.
She felt his sound so touching her heart and feel so much comfortable in speaking to him.
Arathi: Do you where is Anshu ? I called his mobile and not picking up
Deepak started laughing............
She got puzzled
Arathi: Why you are laughing.
Deepak : Don't worry. He is inside and celebrating his first order confirmation of upcoming venture with his friends & clients. I was on dance floor. He might put his mobile in jacket pocket, that why he didn't notice your call. No worries, I will go and give the phone to him.
He went inside. She can hear the loud music again. Anshu never shared with her about going clubs. She knows that he drinks on occasions. She thought, Anshu might me influenced by Deepak. But she was in confused mind. Anshu is celebrating his first success and he didn't inform her.

Deepak: Bhabi.. I will take care of him. I will be with him tonight. You don't worry. I will tell him to call tomorrow.
Arathi: Please give phone to him.
Deepak: I think he is not in condition to speak. But don't worry, I am here and will take care of him.
He was telling loudly so as she could hear.
Deepak can see that Anshu is in high with alcohol and two hookup girls are sitting in both side. Deepak was with Anshu earlier and he knows him that Anshu only sit with girls and pay money, he has no interest or confidence in sex. After seeing Arathi he understand that Anshu is not active in home also. Arathi sexual needs is not taken care. He will do it.
Arathi got tensed. She can't wait till morning. She got relief due to Deepak words that he is with him. But her suspicious mind made her to think that he might be with Deepak and he is lied to her.

Arathi: Deepak. Please hand over to him.

Deepak can't reach near him due to his seating was near to wall. He hand over the phone to his client and told to pass on to Anshu. He called Anshu and told that you have Phone. Anshu look at Deepak but didn't smile. Deepak understand that he is out of his sense. Deepak got up from seat and collect the phone from his client but he fell into the table and phone went down.

Deepak saw his phone falling but not able to go inside and take it due to both girls holding Anshu and trying to balance him.

Arathi can hear the sound of falling through phone. She can hear ladies sound telling. She is telling hello and not getting reply but she didn't disconnected the call. She can hear girls sound. Suddenly DJ stopped for 10 minutes break time and shifted to low music. She can hear sound clearly

Sir. Please go home..
Anshu: Don't worry, I am alright.
Girls: Please go home will meet you tomorrow.
Anshu: No. Today is a big day and I need to enjoy.
Arathi can hear the sound of someone telling Anshu that your friend Deepak is waiting for you. She understand that Deepak is innocent and he deserves an apology.
Arathi can hear Deepak sound telling Anshu to come, he needs to discuss with him.
Anshu: Hey Deepak, How are you man. We will discuss tomorrow.
Deepak: This is urgent and will go outside and talk.
She understand that Deepak is trying to take Anshu out.
Anshu : Ok I will come Deepak, let me settle the bill.
She can hear that Anshu is asking his friends for further order. Every one said thank you and told him to leave and they will continue on their party. She can hear Anshu ordering for bill
Girls sound: hello sir, Kindly settle us in big also in you big day.

Anshu: Sure baby..
Arathi felt ashamed by hearing her husband flirting voice with a call girl. Anshu gave them 4000 rupees.
Girl sound: 4000 this is normally giving by you. Give me your special amount today.
She can hear Deepak voice telling girls to get his mobile from under table. Arathi thought of disconnecting the call but her curiosity didn't let her to disconnect the phone.
Girls sound : Thank you so much sir.
She heard the kiss sound. Arathi started crying due to her husband cheating on her.
Deepak holds Anshu due to his legs started scribbling. The girl took his mobile and hand over to him and he noticed that the call is not disconnected.
Deepak: Hello... r u still there.
Arathi thought of disconnect the call but she knows that it will be really cruel behavior not answering Deepak who was helping her family.
Arathi: Hi. Is he alright
Deepak: Fine . I will call you later.

She went to bathroom and clean her face. Suddenly her mobile rings. Its already midnight.
She picked the Deepak call. She understand that Deepak is driving the car.
Deepak: Hi Bhabi.
Arathi: How is he?
Deepak: he is sleeping in backside. He knocked out. He drank too much. Might be due to his happiness of getting his order. I know him very well and he is not a heavy drinker. Please don't get angry on him. This all happen in boys party. Its a fun.

Arathi felt happy by the way he console her. Her angry on Anshu reduced.

Arathi: Hey Deepak. Thank you for your help. Really owe you.
Deepak: Don't worry. Next time you do party and I will bring you home like this.
Deepak laughs.. Arathi also smiled
Arathi feels comfortable and relaxed by his talk.
Deepak: Happy to see you smiling my lovely Bhabi.
Arathi wondered by his skill of identifying her. She didn't feel such understanding from her Anshu.
Arathi: How you know that and don't call me Bhabi always.
Deepak: Ok my sweet heart and love.
Arathi felt a close relationship with him in her heart when he calls her as love. She feels an intimacy.
Arathi: I think Bhabi is better. have a safe distance.
Deepak: Ok. Will call you Bhabi when you are distance away from me and calls you love when you are so close to me.
His sound was so romantic and Arathi feels that love inside her. She feels that Deepak is kissing her ears with his mouth. The way Deepak's talking style is similar to Arathi's expectation about romance in her life.
Deepak understand that she become comfortable and he can proceed further.
Deepak: By the way you can call me love and will not object you.
Arathi : I don't need.
But her reply doesn't have honesty.
Deepak: Bhabi. I have reached your building. Can you guide me to your parking so as I can park my car near to your lift.
Arathi: You are in your car. What about our car
Deepak: I think, the car is in club parking area. I will bring it tomorrow.
He disconnect the call. Arathi understand that Deepak needs to carry him to flat and she wished to take him without any one notice.

She didn't get call for long time and she called in Deepak mobile. Phone was ringing and not answered. She tried couple of times and not picking. She kept the phone near to her and waiting for his call. She thought whether she is waiting to hear about her husband or she wants to hear Deepak voice again
suddenly she got his and she took it with smile. Due to her romantic feeling she forget to keep the distance
Arathi: hello my love, why you didn't pick my phone I was worried
Deepak: Sorry my Bhabi. Oh! No I will call you honey when you are away and Bhabi in front of your stupid husband.
Arathi didn't like him calling stupid on Anshu.
Arathi: Hey don't call him like that. ( her voice was commanding)
Deepak: Sorry my honey. Please tell me, what can I call someone who vomited on me . Not only one time.
Arathi started laughing by hearing his innocent question.
Deepak: You can laugh. I am standing in your room and waiting for my cloths to dried.

Deepak told her that, he was lifting Anshu all the way and he make him laid on bed and about to return. Anshu suddenly got up from bed for vomiting. He went to help him to go to bathroom but he has vomited fully on his T-shirt and Jeans. He carried Anshu to bathroom but on the way Anshu has puked on his body. Deepak removed Anshu's dress and made him bath. Deepak wipes Anshu's body and wrapped in towel and bring him back to bed. Later Deepak removed his dress, washed and kept for drying. He wiped the bedroom floor. Later he had bath and wear his boxer back. He clicked Anshu photo and share her in WhatsApp. She saw the photo and she doesn't have any feelings came in her mind. She was only worried about Deepak. Arathi thanked him for his help in mind but she decided to teasing him.

Arathi: Sorry my love. Please don't come near to me. You will always smell the puke. Go and have bath in Dettol.
Deepak: Now I have your smell in my body and I love it. I want to keep this fragrance for ever.
Arathi also become romantic.
Arathi: My love boy is standing in boxer and feeling my smell.
Deepak: What to do my love. I am stuck in my love home and she went far away from me.
Arathi: Your love is near to you.
Deepak hear her sexy voice and his Dick grows.
Deepak: Yes, I can see her smile. Come closer to me..
Arathi feel like she went near to him.
Arathi: Close to you my love.
Deepak: Oh!!! hug me my love ( his voice is full of lust)
Arathi could not stop in hugging him by her heart.
Arathi: Yes my love.
Deepak: Oh!! what a soft skin.. Esh!!!! what a lips .. Can I take it..
Arathi feel like his lips in her lips. She wants to stop this but
Arathi: Mmm!!
she gave the permission by making sound.
Deepak: wow!!!!. taste like honey
Arathi can hear the sucking sound of Deepak in her ears. She too started sucking his lips. She feels her hands in bare back and his hands are crawling in her back. He wishes to care her buttocks. Her body started responding to her pleasure and her body feel the coolness.
Deepak: what a nice body. Ahh!! what an ass you have.. my hands are on top of that. Waiting for my love permission to feel it.
Arathi: its yours my love. Take it don't ask my permission
Deepak: what a spongy buttocks you have. My hands are squeezing that. Ahhhaaa my dick wants to come out of my boxer and want to feel your hand
Arathi: yes my love.. let me feel from outside first.
Arathi was actually feeling his dick in her hand. Her hands went to her pussy area and touched it. She can feel her wetness.
Deepak: Ahha. Oh baby press it.
Arathi: pressing baba.. what a size...
Deepak: Let me take your top..
Arathi: please remove..
Arathi removed it and put near bed.
Deepak: Oh!! you didn't wear Bra... nice to see your pick boobs. Let me take it mouth.
Arathi was surprised. She was not wearing bra due to hot climate.
She holds her breast in one hand and give in Deepak mouth. She can feel her nipples is sucked and her boobs are in his mouth. She kept her hands in his head and caring his hair. Her one hand went to her pussy and started pressing.
Deepak: give me you milk.. want to drink that..
Arathi: Suck it hard babe.. you will get it..
Arathi's hands started squeezing her breast. She can feel her breast is sucked hard my Deepak. She can feel the milk is coming out of her breast.
Arathi: drink it babe.. its for you.
Deepak: I am having it my love.. what a taste. Please give more

She squeezed it till she felt that milk is over. Her milk is all over her body. She thought of Anshu, he never asked her. He didn't bother to drink her excess milk when she feed Anu. She has use do it my herself or using breast pump.

She got a nice sensation in her body while her milks come out..
Her mind got relaxed and she realized that she had her orgasm.
Deepak: My hands are at your tummy.
Arathi: you will get nicely from me.. take the hands from my body..
She giggled.

Deepak understand that she had her orgasm and better to not spoil her mood.
Deepak: My naughty love... you had your climax and forget this poor fellow. My dick will take revenge on you next time.
Arathi: Poor fellow..
Arathi came to reality and she told Deepak to fetch some cloths from their cupboard. He opens the cupboard and found her lingerie and bra. He teased her.
Deepak: Yeah !!! I found my love here..
Arathi didn't understand, she asked him what is it?
Deepak: I can see your rainbow colour Bra & Lingerie. Took couple of this.. Feeling your boobs smell and your pussy smell.
Arathi: Chi!!!! keep it back.. why your taking my dress. Open other side and take Anshu dress.
Deepak kept and asked her.
Deepak: why this rainbow colour ?
Arathi: matching with dress.
Deepak found the dress. He took it as per her guidance.
Deepak: got it. But please help me in discharging my Lund.
Arathi: Please don't put your dirty things in my bedroom.
Deepak: No I will not. I want to give it you.
Arathi tried many times to have Anshu cum in her mouth but he took it from her mouth and unload in her pussy always.
Deepak: come with me to bathroom.
Deepak went to bathroom and started stroking his dick.
Mentally Arathi also follows him. She visualize her position of sitting in commode and Deepak dick is near to her mouth. She saw big dick picture but Anshu dick is not even half of it. She though of such dick is computer trick but she wish Deepak dick of similar size in picture.
Deepak: open your mouth and take it.
Arathi: Please give me..
Deepak: Yes my love.. Wow!!! what a hot inside your mouth.
She felt like his dick inside her mouth. She started blow.
Her head is going as per her blow. She feel the pleasure and Deepak and wants to give him best for him.
Sound started coming out of her mouth make Deepak hands more faster. He is about to cum. He started screaming and telling her that it is coming. She follows him by increasing her speed of sucking.
Deepak: I am coming
Arathi: Please give it to me.
Deepak: Ah!!! take it my love
she feel that cum is exploded in her mouth and she drank it..
Deepak: Love you .. Umma
Arathi wants to say love you but her voice stuck in her throat.
Deepak: Oh my charge will be down. Where is the charger kept
She told him the place near visitor room.

Arathi checked the time and its past 4 in morning. She told him to go and sleep in guest room.

Deepak: Come and sleep with me.
Arathi: I am already with you. Let me sleep also.. Has to get up in morning to go temple.
Deepak took the charger from visitor room and keep it on charging near the guest room bed.
Deepak : My love....
Arathi: yes..
Deepak: come near me and sleep
Arathi: I am already sleeping in your chest. I feel scared.
Deepak: why you are scared. I am near to you..
Arathi: I feel secure now. Hug me and don't leave me.
Deepak: How can I leave my love.
Arathi: But can you gave a promise. We should stay as good friends for ever and should not have sex. Keep a distance always
Deepak: I understand you my love. I will never force you to have sex with me. I always want you to be comfortable and happy. If possible please don't go away from my calls.
Arathi: I am a mother and a wife. I will commit suicide if some one finds.
Deepak: I love you.. Please don't think about suicide, we are sharing our emotions only. You are such nice girl and should deserve some one better.
Arathi feels the same.
Arathi: Please don't make me weak. ( Tears started coming out of her eyes)
Deepak: Please don't cry. It will hurts me.. Don't worry we will remain good friends.
Arathi: Umma.. Thank you for your understanding. Love you.
Deepak was happy in conquering Arathi's heart and he knows that she will come out and she will be his next slave.
Arathi: what are you thinking..
Deepak: Nothing.. But how long will be waiting time...( he laughed)
Arathi: Again same.... good night my love.
Deepak: Good night.
Arathi: Hey what was my hubby doing with some girls in club.
Deepak: Playing chess
Arathi: Please tell what was happened there.
Deepak wonders the girls curiosity. Arathi has also no difference.
He explained her.. He told her that Anshu doesn't go with girls. Normally they come and sit near him and takes money from him.
Arathi : Are you trying to protect him ? You are at his side or my side ?
Deepak: I am always yous. But I don't want to gossip about unknown facts.
Deepak told her
Anshu might be honest with you only.
May be he loves to sit with girls while drinking.
May be , he is scared of getting caught.
May be , he will not have the confidence to satisfy the girl.

Deepak was pausing on each point to hear the reaction of Arathi. She didn't say anything on first three point but a ''Yes'' came out her mouth after the last point.
Deepak didn't respond. He understand that her stupid husband is not able to satisfy her and she is in heat.
[+] 3 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge - by mindset00007 - 06-10-2019, 02:33 AM