Fantasy 30000+ feet above the air
Star 
Hey there! Hope you all are doing good.

Guys like girls. Girls like girls. But there are some girls whom I absolutely worship. There can be many aishwarya rai's, the kajal aggarwal's or the ever so gorgeous Anuskha Shetty's. Make no mistake - all of them are gorgeous, beautiful and loaded in their own way. For me, personally, there is only one - uniquely beautiful, short yet angelic, dovey eyed Riya sen. Yes, you read it right - The queen of randi's. She is special in every single way. Be it her eyes, her assets, her screen presence (agreed, there are only a few) she oozes glamour. I feel like she has that 'x' factor which most of today's "dream" girls don't. Again, This is my personal view - not to hurt anyone else's views/tastes. It's beyond me as to why aren't there enough stories on her. Well, if you are on the same boat as me, here is a story for you from the lustful bottom of my heart. Mind you, it is going to be a slow burn. Whether it's a fantasy or a real story - I'll leave it upto you to decide Smile 

[Image: riya-sen.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Cumbum's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
30000+ feet above the air - by Cumbum - 22-09-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: 30000+ feet above the air - by Cumbum - 22-09-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: 30000+ feet above the air - by Cumbum - 22-09-2019, 10:47 PM