Nabhi Premi Originals***** Short Stories
*****Nabhi Premi Originals*****

Hello and welcome to my thread of romantic short stories revolving around various aspects of love, lust, romance and relations such as live-in relationships, college love, marital love, raw/stray lust, glamor, revenge, one night stands, etc and the list goes on

While these short stories are intended to arouse, I also intend to add a touch of depth and realism to my stories by including situational human emotions and a touch of realistic human behavior to these like I would if I had to write a novel or a documentary

In each story I include a brief introduction to the set of imaginary characters involved along with their background and will directly jump into the story without wasting much on background
PLEASE NOTE : While this is meant to be Erotica, I kindly request you to be a bit moderate with comments and only post whether you like it or not and meaningful suggestions.......... as I do not wish my thread to be filled with vulgar comments........please refrain from doing so

**I also use very vague and unrealistic names mainly nicknames and short initials because this is an act of fiction and is in no ways related to reality**

Short Story 1 - Love , Desire and all those Crazy in-betweens

Introduction:
This story deals with the various shades of a live - in relationship set in a modern city background.......it revolves around struggling musician nikk and his live in partner Kiki, a beautiful, confident and successful professional working in a IT startup. She meets him at a gig and they fall in love leading to live-in relation which over the years has gone on the rocks due to family pressures, their inability to marry over nikk's insistence , an abortion and most importantly, DP, Kiki's boss and the owner of the start up where she works......in DP, Kiki sees what she desires from nikk, a man who is successful and a leader of people.............
DP though older to Kiki, is attracted to her beauty and admires her go getter attitude

The resultant sweet , sour ups and downs of this situation form the premise of this short story - Love Desire and all those Crazy in betweens

It was dark , rainy night, a glance at the watch and it showed 45 minutes past 9 ,

Nikk: Babe, how long will you keep working, dont we have a life at all, take a look around, it seems it will flood soon, do you even realise?
Kiki : Hun, please.....not that same argument again, some pressure here, I will be back soon, there are people here dont worry

At 10, Nikk finally felt enough and went to pick her..........he ordered a cab and reached the office area

It was deserted at this hour of the night, and no one in sight, he went ahead and a white sedan with side lights on caught his attention, something was going on inside, and in a moment, a chill ran down nikk's spine as he saw an open palm slide down the windows of the car, someone was making-out inside the car, while he could not tell who from the rains but in a few moments it was clear the couple was undressed and it was not just a make-out.

Tears rolled down as he saw the silhuoutte of a naked man enjoying the delicate body of the woman to the core, the whole car shook with their rhythmic sexual dance, and from a distance he could indeed see locked lips and a tight hug as they enjoyed their sexual union

His heart skipped a beat , was it her? why, a part of him wanted to break the windshields and confront them, he controlled himself and nervously called her on the cellphone, she did not respond to add to his agony,.....with fear, horror and pain Nikk finally hurried to check at her office and waited outside at the reception

Moments later, she arrived from the office, much to his relief , Nikk stood up and let out a huge breath, there she was his Silly Kiki, hair disheaveled, lost in her work, she signalled him 5 minutes and Nikk sat down again .............letting out a huge sigh of relief again

They came home again safely albeit the storm which was to follow now

Kiki : I never knew you were sooo insecure, why did you have to come to receive me, do you know how embarassed I felt, DP would have dropped me home anyways

Nikk: Then what am i supposed to do, let you drown, and for fucks sake, dont mention him in every sentence you speak

Kiki: Youre unbelievable

The argument tossed back and forth and she progressed towards the bedroom throwing a tantrum, He followed her there and lied sideways next to her cuddled her from behind as she stayed motionless in anger.........a little while and she noticed her shoulder wet and turned only to see him crying

Her anger melted as she smiled " aww mera baccha " as she snuggled close to him and they ended up in a deep tight kiss, he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply from her kiss, the taste of her gloss made it even more irresistible as he kept sucking on her lips , holding her tight and close to him running his hands on her lovely back..........after a long day she needed this tonight as well and closed her eyes to enjoy the liplock and the warmth of her man as her palms ran astray on his hair covered chest

She woke up with a shock to the alarm, it was 7am already and she had an important project delivery today for which she was late last night...........but amidst her mental chaos she saw him sleep like a baby oblivious of any stress , his lips had the gloss from last night stolen directly from hers and  she smiled with attraction trying to get her gloss back........but she didnt want to wake him and gave up the idea of kissing her sleeping husband

He woke up soon smelling flowers and fruits , and from the corner of his eyes , he saw her at the dressing table,  she was wearing a beautiful pink polka dotted chiffon saree with a sleeveless blouse , tying her hair in a bun with her hands held up, her fragrances were inviting.....moreover the glimpse of her amply exposed milky waist from her low tied saree was plainly irrestible, he could see her deep lovely navel as she was busy tying her hair......he had to grab her

Stealthily he moved and grabbed her from behind, running his hands on her soft silky waist, she felt it like a trance and tilted her neck allowing him to kiss her neck, he whispered " good morning love" as he planted a deep kiss on her neck ....his bratty facial expression indicated mischief

Soon enough his hands slid inside of her pallu as he playfully slid his finger inside her navel, she felt an electric sensual sensation as she pushed him away and he playfully chased her

She fell on the bed as he lay close to her bringing his face near hers going for the kiss................she stopped him......" Hun you'll ruin my makeup and lipstick .I dont have time now pleasssseeee "

He kept his lips in puckered shape pointing towards them as he spoke nothing............he had to kiss her if not on her lips then somewhere on her body but was not ready to let go

She held the top grills of the bed and closed her eyes in anticipation.......Nikk slid his hands inside her pallu as she let out a gasp, soon enough he had his finger again inside her navel in her lowly tied saree as she let out another hiss

Nikk slowly came down and slid her pallu aside...........her oblong deep navel looked like a jewel on her milky white belly in her chiffon saree which was tied generously low on her waist

She bit her lips and turned her head, Nikk bent down and took a deep kiss on her lovely navel, as she uncontrollably let out a gasp

She was in ecstasy as her phone rang, it was him DP, he had come to pick her up and was waiting downstairs

She hurriedly pushed Nikk away and put her pallu back in a rush to go to the meeting 

Nikk : babe please atleast pull the knot up.... youre going to a meeting

She looked at him in disbelief and irritation as she gathered her pallu, and left hurriedly without adjusting her saree back

DP saw her running down the staircase frantically ..... for a moment he was caught by the view............a delicate piece of beauty wrapped in a tight chiffon saree

As she hurried towards the car, the monsoon wind blew her saree slightly and along with it exposed her bare stomach and her navel

DP was shocked to see her beauty in the low wrapped polka saree that and he opened his mouth in surprise and lust........his cigarette fell on his lap and brought him back to his senses as he collected himself and took his gaze away from her

The driver stepped out and opened the passenger door for her to sit and they zoomed past for the meeting quickly

****** to be continued
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Nabhi Premi Originals***** Short Stories - by nabhipremi - 26-12-2018, 01:48 AM