Poll: How hott/horny does the story is making you in the scale of 1 to 5.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
4.00%
2 4.00%
4.00%
2 4.00%
6.00%
3 6.00%
20.00%
10 20.00%
66.00%
33 66.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica Sexual exploitation of Harika and Her Sandhya Babhi in Bihar
Heart 
Hello friends,

This is a story of my old friend, who is now in another country. Posting on behalf of her. This is a huge story, which includes rare, exciting, and mostly very embarrassing sexual experiences. I am writing this story in English.

My name is Harika. I am now 41 years old. Incidents that I am writing about here, happened  almost 20 years back. My father is a farmer and mother is housewife and I have one sister, Chitra , who is 2 years younger to me. Ours is poor family in a village in southern India. I always wanted to complete my studies early and help my parents. My father is a very good person and he helped many relatives in our family. One such family who took his help is Raja uncle, who is distant cousin of my father. His son Vamsi, whom we call bhayya/brother, is an civil survey officer in central government.Vamsi has always shown great gratitude towards my father..

He got married 24 years back. His wife's name is Sandhya. She is most gorgeous women I have ever seen. She is more of a semi modern women and well educated. So, Vamsi has always shown great gratitude towards my father.Vamsi is almost 5 feet 10 inches and Sadhya is around 5 feet 6 inches, with 34, 30, 35. Vamsi got transferred to an interior village in Bihar, which is very famous for gundas, violence and political instability. As it is central government job there is no option other than to travel. They once came to our village after they relocated to Bihar. I had just finished my bachelor in science and my sister finished her +2. By then Vamsi and Sandhya had been married for an year or so. At that time our situation is if my sister had to continue her study I had to find some job.

Vamsi said that he could find me a temporary job in his friends office. Initially my father was not ready to send me, but later I convinced him so we could have better lives in future. Even Sandhya babhi also told that they live in office quarters, so need not worry. I was very tensed as I was leaving my family for first time. My mother told me couple of advises, first to make sure I don't create problem for the young couple and other to completely follow the babhi's instructions. 

We travelled by train and reached a station, there again we got into a taxi to reach that interior place. As we travelled whole day, we were very tired and wanted to reach home and take rest. Babhi's was wearing a saree, which was a moved a bit down exposing her petticoat a little bit. First Vamsi bhayya kept the luggage and sat next to the driver. Then I got into the back seat, while babhi ws entering 3 guys suddenly came from behind on a bike and pulled her petticoat forcefully. It happened in a nick of a moment, babhi rushingly entered the cab. I can see her petticoat is moved almost 10 inches up on the side exposing the knot, luckily she came inside. 

As she entered, she looked very angrily at bhayya. But, he kept a helpless expression saying "common we cannot fight with everyone". I was shocked to see even driver was laughing. Then Vamsi showed his anger to driver.

Vamsi: Stop laughing and behave yourself 
Driver: Becareful sir, what you say. If I leave you now you will not find another cab.why you are showing angry on me, your wife should have dressed properly to avoid this. Luckily there are only 3 guys, usually they come in batches. Even they strip properly clothed women. your wife in exposing her inner clothes. Imagine if one more batch would have come first batch would have removed her petticoat and second batch her saree. Then your wife would stand there bare naked on the road, showing off her butt.

Then he started the cab and we didn't speak a word until we reached home. I was under shock that is this the place I came to live. 
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 5 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sexual exploitation of Harika and Her Sandhya Babhi in Bihar - by star.one007 - 19-07-2019, 04:30 PM