Adultery Crush
Carol watched from the side as her husband Gene, and his eighteen year old brother, Ray, horsed around in the pool. She was glad to see that Ray seemed to be enjoying himself. It was the first time she had really seen him laugh since he had moved in with them back in the spring. His and Gene's parents were killed in and automobile accident and he had come to live with them as Gene was his only living relative. Back in his old school he was an outstanding athletic with a college football scholarship waiting for him. Here in his new school he hardly knew anyone and was just going through the motions as he waited to graduate in a couple of weeks. He didn't seem to have many friends and he never dated. Carol knew he was shy around girls and she couldn't understand why. He was a handsome young man that could turn any girl's eye and even some older women, including her.

Ray had only been fourteen years old when she and Gene married. Even back then he had been shy but around her he seemed to open up. She found that he was following her just about every where she went. She decided he had a crush on her and she did her best not to embarrass him. Since she and Gene were both twenty two at the time she didn't pay much attention to him. Since they lived across the state they didn't see that much of him and even then he would follow her around.

Now that he was living with them, until he left for college, he wasn't quite so easy to ignore. Not that she wanted too as he had developed into a very nice young man with muscles in all the right places. As she watched she thought that if she were single she would be knocking at his door every night. She watched him doing crazy things off the diving board and recognized that he was showing off for her. She had to stifle a grin as she watched him.

Ray was over six feet and 190 pounds and the weight room had really worked for him. He had blond hair and the brightest blue eyes that she could get loss in. Gene was now twenty seven and wasn't as firm as he once was. He was still a good looking man that could turn a woman's head. They had sex before they married and lots of it since. Only now it was beginning to taper off to a couple times a week. Some of it might have been Ray moving in with them but that hadn't dampened her desire any so she couldn't help but wonder if Gene might be getting some on the side. She wasn't the jealous type but she didn't expect her husband to be fucking around on her.

Carol was tall at nearly five ten and her 120 pounds were place on her tall body in just the right places. The bikini she wore around the pool wasn't meant to stop men from looking, and she knew that Ray was doing his share. Her breasts were on display as much as she dared. So far Gene had not mentioned that Ray was getting more than just an eye full of her. Knowing her young brother-in-law had a crush on her boosted her self-esteem. He had plenty to keep him entertained during the early summer afternoons around the pool.

Gene often had to travel overnight and be gone a couple of days at a time. It was during this time that she and Ray talked. He would talk to her when he wouldn't talk to anyone else. Since it had warmed up a lot of time was spent at the pool; her in her bikini and him with a hard cock. She knew she was being cruel flashing her C cup breasts in front of him every day, but it made her feel good to know the young man was turned on by her. He must not have been suffering much since he was around her every opportunity he had.

"Ray, Isn't your prom coming up this week end?"

"Yea." He didn't sound very enthusiastic about it.

"Who are you taking?"

"I'm not going."

"Why? It is your senior year. I know you are still new here but I am sure you know some girl that would like to go with you."

"I don't know any that aren't already going with their boyfriends."

"You should really get yourself a date. I remember my senior prom; it was sure a big deal back then."

"Who did you go with?"

"I went with your brother. Man, we danced all night and then we left and went, Ah we left and went home."

"I know you are lying now, Gene never carried a girl straight home."

"Ok, so we didn't go straight home."

"Where did you go?"

"You sure are nosey. We went down behind Old Man Hinson's barn next to the river."

"And?"

She gave him a wicked smile. "We did a little kissing and making out; you know just like kids do now."

"I have never done that."

"See, that is why you need to get you a girl and go to the prom. There is something about the prom night that makes good girls loosen up."

"How loose did you get?"

"Ray! You don't need to know everything."

"Did you do it?"

"No! Not all the way; he did get his hand on my breasts and my legs a few times. He would have gone a lot farther if another car hadn't picked the same spot to come too."

"When did you and Gene do it the first time?"

"You don't need to know that."

"Oh come on and tell me, it's not like I am going out and post it on the telephone poles."

She was blushing a little at his questions. "At that same place a month later."

"Was it good?"

"Ray! You ask too many questions."

"I have never even kissed a girl; I wouldn't even have any idea how to go about having sex with one."

"Believe me honey, when the right girl comes along you want have any trouble knowing what to do."

"I just get all nervous when I try talking to a girl."

"You don't get nervous when you are talking to me, don't I qualify for a girl? Maybe I'm not pretty enough for you." She knew she was baiting him and couldn't keep the grin from her face.

"NO! You are beautiful, the most beautiful girl I have ever known! You never embarrass me like the other girls do."

"How do they embarrass you?"

"You know, if they catch me looking at them they always make some commit to the other girls."

"What do you mean looking at them? All boys look at girls."

"I know but you catch me looking but you never say anything about it."

"You know Ray; it might help if you looked them in the eyes instead of their breasts. Yea, I see you looking at me all the time. I like to be looked at or I wouldn't wear a bathing suit like this. I'm older and understand how young boys are. Still I would like to carry on a conversation with you and be able to see your eyes on my face."

"I'm sorry; I will try to keep my eyes up." She almost laughed out loud when she sat up and his eyes dropped to her cleavage.

"You don't have to try so hard with me; I like looking at you as well."

"Do girls look at boys like that?"

"Sure, I watch you all the time around the pool. You are young and strong, and very handsome. "

"What do you think about when you look at me?'

"I think that if I wasn't married and eight years younger I would be after you."

"If you were with me at the prom would you go parking after it?"

"If I were your prom date I couldn't wait to find a nice quite place to spend some time with you."

"Good, go to the prom with me."

"What? Oh no, I said if I wasn't married and eight years younger I would be glad to go with you. Besides, why would you want to go to the prom with an old married woman when you could go with one of the pretty young girls in your school?"

"I'm not going if you don't go with me."

"Come on Ray, I'm much too old for you; your friends would laugh if they knew your date was actually your sister-in-law."

"They would be too jealous to laugh. You would be the prettiest girl at the prom."

Carol thought the idea was completely rediculas, but at the same time found it exciting. "Ray would never let me do it."

"I'll ask him."

"Ray, find yourself a young girl to go with you."

"It's to late now, it is this weekend; I'll ask Gene."

"Don't do it." She may as well have been talking to a tree as he had the idea that she would be going to the prom with him. She could see the excitement in his eyes. To bad that Gene was going to put a stop to it. She hoped he didn't hurt Ray's feelings.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Crush - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 09:00 PM