Misc. Erotica wife's striptease
Wink 
All the guests had finished dinner and some were about to finish their desserts as well. Others were taking some ice cream and jelly into their desert cups or just getting started with eating their desserts having sat down on the sofa or chairs. The TV was on, with a low volume, and no one appeared to be watching it as well. They were talking to each other in low voice and were sneakingly looking at my wife Sulekha. It appeared as if they were expecting something.

They had good reason to do so. We had talked about having a dinner at our place on a Friday night for a while but just after we settled on a date things took an interesting turn. They were all American guys from office - 6 in total - and were in their mid to late 20's. It was quite common for us to talk about sex and girls in office and somehow the conversation drifted to taking off different dresses of girls one day. The guys were talking about difficulties in removing some dresses of girls after they have dressed well for a date. Suddenly, someone - I don't remember who - said that it would be very difficult to undress some clothings worn by "ethnic" chicks, the sari worn by Indian girls for example. Then someone, Steve I believe, said 
"Hey, Pavan, you should know something about removing saris. Is it difficult to do?"
It was somewhat common for them to say this kind of things. 
"Not really, if you know how to do it" I said.
"So you often remove Sulekha's sari" He said amid some laughter.
"Not really. She doesn't wear it that much. But it's not really that complicated"
"I have no idea how to take off that thing without tearing it" Steve said.
"True that" someone said.
Suddenly, another guy Randy said this mischievously.
"Why don't you get Sulekha to demonstrate how to take off the sari once we come to dinner"
There was more laughter.
"Sure, why not" I said half jokingly. There was more laughter and the conversation ended there. No one, including me, wasn't sure whether I was joking or not. But I knew that they would love to see Sulekha undress. They have seen her Facebook pictures and knew that she was slim, tan and had a beautiful face with long hair.

After I went home, I told Sulekha about the conversation we had. She too laughed. We were fairly open about matters related to sex and talked about cuckolding as well though we haven't done anything. I've often got a hard-on seeing other guys staring at her ass and boobs and once in India, lightly molesting her in a bus, but we haven't done a threesome or anything. I didn't try too hard to get something happening as well. Normal sex with my beautiful wife was good enough for me. As for her, she kind of liked the idea of cuckolding, but wasn't too eager as well. But I did know that she had a soft spot for younger guys. I was 30 and she was 31. All my American friends were at least a few years younger than us.

"So should I show how to take off a sari for them?" Sulekha asked smiling.

"I don't know" I said pulling her close to the chair I was sitting. I made her stand up straight. She was wearing a skirt and blouse.

"You should definitely wear a sari, though" I said, squeezing her thighs under the skirt.

"To tease them? That's not a good way of treating guests" she said smiling.

This was just too sexy for me and I just pulled her skirt down. We had great sex that night but didn't talk about it anymore. Nor did we talk about it after that. I wasn't sure whether it was a temporary fantasy or something more. I didn't want to push to find out as well.

It was around 6.30 pm when I came home on the day of the dinner. Sulekha has already finished cooking and was taking a shower. I went to other bathroom to take a shower as well since guests would start to arrive soon. When I came back from shower, wearing a casual pair of trousers and a shirt, Sulekha was back. And... she was wearing a sari. It was a beautiful green sari with flowers that she would wear for functions. She was also wearing a necklace and bangles. She was wearing a matching sari jacket. I could see that she was wearing a petty-coat as well. It was the full course. Since she wouldn't normally wear saris for dinners, at our home or outside, this was clearly based on the conversation we had. She had a sweet smile as well.

"You look great Sulekha" I said.

"Thank you" she said. Then she turned around in a circle showing me the entire view.

Just then, the bell rang. The guests started arriving. They all got smiles when they saw Sulekha in a sari. Some even complemented her on her looks to which she shyly said "Thanks". Two guys had steady girlfriends but they haven't brought them although the invitation was for significant others as well. It was as if they were expecting something mischievous as well.

The dinner went great as Suleksha is a good cook. Everyone said that it tasted great. And throughout dinner, everyone was sneakingly looking at Suleksha. Her midriff, exposed between the jacket and sari was the favorite target of their eyes. Her boobs, whose shape was visible through the jacket, and her ass were also being targeted. Steve once "accidentally" brushed his hand against her ass when moving a chair. He said sorry but I could see that he was not sorry at all.

But now the dinner has come to an end. The air was thick of anticipation. Sulekha has also eaten and put the dishes in dishwasher. She sat at the table eating some ice cream. The eyes were getting aimed more and more at her. Soon we would find out whether the talk of a strip tease was a joke or not.
[+] 2 users Like abcdabcd's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
wife's striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Innocent_Pervert - 02-07-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by pcirma - 02-07-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by abcdabcd - 02-07-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by cutiesri - 02-07-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: wifes striptease - by eagerseeker - 03-07-2019, 05:20 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by Mamababu - 03-07-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: wifes striptease - by vaddadi2007 - 03-07-2019, 10:46 PM