Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Shambu: Mam where all you are paining.
Arathi: Full body is paining
Shambu: Then better I will put medicine in tub and dip you in it. (He laughs on his joke)
Arathi: Ha Ha. Very funny.. Shambu I am getting angry. (she said in playful voice)
Shambu: Sorry my Mam. PJ from this poor man.
Arathi: Don't call me Mam. Call my name
Shambu: You are my boss mistress, I can't call you by name
Arathi: Oh!!! like that. You can do naughty with your boss mistress.. but you can't call her by name. Very good philosophy my gentle man.
Shambu head went down as symbol of apology.
Shambu: Sorry Mam. I can't stop myself after touching your beautiful body. You are an angel. Anyone will seek to get a girl like you. I will not repeat it. Did you find any such behaviour from me after that.
Arathi: Ok. Let me think whether can give pardon
Shambu: I don't have such intension now.
Arathi look at his track bulge and said.
Arathi: Ok. I see..  But I guess your boy is still not obeying you.
Shambu saw her noticing his bulge. He closed his bulge by his palm and told.
Shambu: Please don't think negative on me. Honestly anybody's boy will be like this after watching you.
Arathi: After watching me like this
Shambu: No need to be in naked madam, even with fully covered dress is enough for a man boy to get up. You are such a beauty. You can become a Bollywood actress.
Arathi body got some pleasure while talking about his dick and her body. Her nipples erect.

Arathi like the complement on her. She thought in her mind, Anshu never appreciated her beauty. Deepak is a bastard and he want to use my beauty for his benefits. I will not spare him. She moved her hands and Ouch!! sound came out of her mouth due to pain.

She was still sitting with resting her back & head in pillow. Blankets has fell down from her body after shaking her hands. Her boobs are fully visible to Shambu. Shambu eye felt on her erect nipple. His dick shaken inside his pants by seeing her pink nipples.
Shambu pull her blanket and covered her boobs. His finger tingle her nipples which give more frisson to his dick. Arathi also felt a current passing on her body while touching his nipple.
Shambu took the Sprain reliever and spray it on her wrist. He can see a sprain on her hand.

Shambu left immediately the room and bring back with bandage after few minutes.
Shambu: There is sprain and need to bandage it. Otherwise it will be difficult to settle.
Arathi: Ok. Thanks my doctor.  Where is your friends?
Shambu: Oh!! They slept already. Everyone is tight after liquor.
Arathi: Oh!! then how you guard your boss.
Shambu: I will be the only person staying inside the house rest all are staying in the out house. We have guards are gate also. No one will dare to come here.
Arathi: Ok my doctor. Please do your consultation.. How much is your fees.
Shambu: You Mam. You are naughty. Remember me once you become a film star.
Arathi: Me.. I have no connection in industry or neither knows any one works. More over I never acted in  my career.
Shambu: I think Sharmaji likes you. Tell him. He can help you for that. Acting is simple. Just feel the situation and character.
Arathi: So you are doctor and a director also.
Shambu has finished his bandaging her hands and she didn't realized the pain. She cannot twist her wrist. She can only move her finger. Shambu warned her to keep hands idle. He took the gel and told her to apply in her body where she feels pain.
Arathi: Oh no. My doctor told to not move my hands.
Shambu smiled at her. She feel his smiles as a boy friend's smile and she accepted the intensity of care and love. She also felt the same towards him and smiled on him.
Shambu: Please tell where all are paining.
Arathi: As I told you, whole body. ( she said in playful voice)
Shambu: I am going.. You need to take rest mam..Apply and sleep well.
Arathi: Please don't get angry my doctor. I don't know where all paining. I fell on my ass hitting ground and took support before falling further down by holding my hands in floor. That's the reason my wrist got hurt.
Shambu: Then you will have back pain tomorrow.
Arathi: I guess my back pain starts.
Shambu: Why you ran. You should walk careful on tiles with watery legs.
Arathi: I thought you are going to bang me.
Shambu: Me.. Not at all. I was standing at door. ( he said in innocent voice)
Arathi: How can I know? You are staring at my body like going to eat me
Shambu: sorry I can't take my eyes from you. But no intension to hurt you.
Arathi: Ok the punishment for that is to apply the ointment on my back and make sure that there will not be any pain in tomorrow morning.
She try to turn her body other side to show her back but she could not.
Shambu said wait Mam. You laid down first. He went near her and put his hands in her back and other hands went down to her thighs. She lift her thighs and let his hands to enter. This time his hands were at edge of thighs. Shambu took her and placed her in bed. While he took her, she can feel his arms on top of her pussy. She felt the manly touch. She was about to kiss him but he placed her before that. She came out the blanket and both of them didn't hurried to cover her back. She was watching his eyes while adjusting the pillows as per her comfort. She found his eyes were not in lust but it was searching for arrangement of pillows to give best possible comfort for her.
Shambu told her to stay straight and went outside.
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife - by mindset00007 - 17-10-2019, 11:38 PM