Adultery Indian Couple Go Out With Friends by rupanita-Completed
Amit did not enter Kavita, but could not have done anything closer to having sex with her than that. He had almost exploded from the sensation. He was not sure if Dileep had entered Anita or not because he never saw the tip of his cock again or if they just did the same thing as Kavita and he himself had done. .

Anita and Amit talked and hugged while they were in the water and agreed this has been a great holiday so far. They were back on the beach when Dileep and Kavita started the wrestling fun again. They were kind off to the side of Anita and Amit, so they could see Dileep’s cock and Kavita’s bottom. They saw him lift her up and he slowly slid into her. Both Anita and Amit were looking but trying not to let on. It was so erotic. With Dileep so obviously inside her Kavita told Anita that Amit looked like he needed cooling off and threw her an ice cube. She started doing the same to Amit.

‘Should we do it as well?’ Anita enquired.

‘Sure, we will what’s the hurry?’ By the way I have a fantasy. You game with it? Amit replied.

‘So long as it is not absolutely wild.’ Anita laughed.

‘Well, I could never in my wildest dreams imagine that we would be laughing and playing on a secluded beach this way with friends. I have always thought of you and another woman; in this case Kavita standing face to face. You can be nude or wearing a panty as you wish.’ Amit said.

‘Go on, I am listening. In this hustle bustle, I don’t even know where the panty is. Perhaps it will get washed away and we will walk back after wearing the clothes only.’

‘Well, your nipples should be touching and you should be blindfolded; both of you. One of us i.e. either Dileep or me will run our tongue over your right and Kavita’s left nipple and the other person should do it to the other nipple. The test is that just by the flicker of your husband’s tongue, you should be able to identify whether he is touching your left nipple or right.’ Amit concluded.

‘Being nude is one thing but getting him to flicker his tongue over the nipples…’ Anita said.

‘All in fun and nothing cloak and dagger.’ Amit explained.

‘ Okay, if it is okay with you, it is fine by me. Let us put this across to Kavita.’ Anita said.

They walked over to where Kavita and Dileep were and narrated this to them. They both seemed to be in agreement. So both Anita and Kavita were blindfolded and they stood facing each other. Kavita’s pussy was virtually clean shaven and so she could feel the prick of the few hair that Anita had left behind on her mound. ‘Ouch’ she said and both the girls laughed leaving the men wondering as to what the joke was. With their hands over one another’s back, they stood their toes touching just as the tip of their nipples were also touching. Anita’s sensitive nipples were fully erect and they waited in tantalizing anticipation for the licking of the nipples to start. Since the men decided to take their own sweet time, Kavita brought her hands down to Anita’s buttocks and felt the tight taut skin when for about five seconds they felt their nipples being teased by two tongues. The realization that while one of the tongues was their husband’s abut the other one was that of another man was very erotic. The bet did not proceed further because both the women got the names right.

The following day on the beach was more exciting. They were doing the same stuff when Anita and Dileep started wrestling on the blanket. They were to Amit’s side and she was rubbing oil on his chest. Amit could see Dileep’s cock and as Anita wiggled around he could see the head of his uncircumcised cock rubbing all around her entrance. Dileep tickled her sides and she moved backward sending the tip of his penis into her. She moved and he came back out. He tickled her again and she moved back again. Amit could see the foreskin of his cock roll back by the lips of Anita’s pussy as about half of his penis went into her. Anita didn’t seem to mind and for her it seemed to be fun. They kept laughing and giggling all the while more and more of his cock was disappearing until she sat all the way down on him. They wrestled just a little while longer and she was moving up and down on him giggling all along. She was continuously making attempts to get up but he was holding her by the hipbone and keeping her in place and also tickling her at the same time. When they stopped she slid off and the smoothness suggested that lots of precum would have oozed. They all headed down to the water and again Anita and Amit played and hugged each other.Later that afternoon Amit did the same thing again to Anita the rubbing of their nude bodies while their spouses played around or just talked proved to be very pleasurable.

Over the next few days they had sex a few more times but always in a kind of playful fashion and never without their spouse. Lovemaking definitely stayed hot with Anita though, like they had a renewed interest in their sex lives. It was not until about a few months later that Anita brought up needing to plan another vacation one day when Dileep and Kavita were over. Kavita quickly chimed in that they should think about taking another vacation together as the one at Goa had been such fun. They all smiled a knowing smile and promised to make it happen sooner than later.

The next morning a telephone rang as Anita was showering. She could hear her husband Amit listening to the call as water cascaded off the contours of her body

Anita emerged topless from the bathroom with a towel dbangd around her waist. The henna tatoo that she had recently acquired over her belly button made it look all the more sexy

‘Hi Love! We are invited to a party this evening. Dileep and Kavita too will be coming. We have a meeting at a hotel and we have taken a room. The meeting will get over by 5 and the room will be vacant. I have arranged it so that you can have a swim and then change in the hotel room. I will have to go with the office guys. On the way back I will go straight to the party with Kavita. Amit will collect you from the hotel since his office is this side. Okay with you?’

‘Yes. I guess so.’ Anita did not sound very enthusiastic. She was still wearing only the towel and mentally thinking about the party. The henna tatoo that she had recently acquired over her belly button with the image of a rising sun and its rays made it look all the more sexy. In addition to that there was a heart shaped tatoo over her left breast and a dragon shaped one over her right buttock. Amit had teased her about where she had gone to get it but she replied that these were only stickers and could be applied by anyone in the privacy of their homes. While it was possible that the one over the breast and the belly button had been applied by herself surely the one over the buttock could not have been stuck by herself
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Couple Go Out With Friends by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-01-2019, 11:14 AM