Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 24

I was sleeping on her chest and had almost slept. Because all my energy was poured inside her pussy as sperms. I knew aunty was not satisfied. Since it was first round and even aunty had not had sex for many months and I also had lots of stock in my dick, just it went very soon. But anyway snow I got the clear license to fuck that hot pussy.

I actually didn’t realize how I fucked her. It just went inside her pussy but it was indeed little tight as she didn’t had sex for long.I was totally tired and slept.

After sometime, I could feel someone shaking me to wake me. I just opened my eyes and saw. I was sleep on a naked chest where two boobs were lying side by side. I just lifted my head and saw sweet aunty. She smiled and told “So fast you slept? Enough of masti tonight?” I just smiled and told “What aunty? This is nothing. You please wait and see till morning you will say enough.” She hit softly on head and told “mmmm. I love that dear. Why do you think I have made all this arrangements?”

I just smiled and pulled her hanging boobs towards my mouth and put he nipple inside my mouth and started sucking it softly. She was mourning “ssssssshhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh”. This was making me so hot and slowly my dick was trying to erect again. I pulled my other hand and started pressing her other boobs. She now took her both the hands and started caressing my back softly. After few minutes, I felt like pissing. I just got up by removing my mouth from her nipple. She saw me and felt what happened. She nodded her head to ask what happened. I just showed my finger to tell toilet. She smiled and told ok. I was naked, and I didn’t feel like wearing anything. Due to that candle light even though it was little dark, our bodies were shinning with thatlight. I started towards the bathroom. My dick was small and was not soerected. I took my hand and held the dick. I started pissing. Everything wasnow clear. I was coming back to aunty. She was sleeping and watching the way I wascoming. My dick was dangling and she was smiling seeing that. I came and stood in front of her. She stretchedher left hand and touched the dick in one finger. She lifted it and left. My dickjust fell as if there is not strength. I signaled telling to suck it. She hadnot sucked my dick at all. It was so urgent for both of us that we just fucked without even doing any foreplay. She smiled and nodded her head saying no. I was little disappointed. But anyways, I knew she is really a bitch to get fucked whole night. Then she took the dick in hand and started stroking it. I could hear the bangles sound so nice “gal gal gal gal”. this sound was making me still horny. Slowly my dick was started getting erected. Then she slowly lifted her head and then pulled me towards her by pulling my dick. I came near and then she opned her mouth and put my dick inside. I just mourned “ohhhhhhhhhhhhh”she slowly licked and sucked it softly. She was licking like ice cream on thetip. Now my dick was slowly getting erected to become an black iron rod. She wasstroking in one hand and sucking and licking in her mouth. I guess she was getting neck pain as that was not the correct position to suck the dick. Then removed the hand and dick from the mouth. She just slept on bed again. She breathed “uuuuffffffffffffffffffffff”.Then was about to sit on the bed. She got up. I nodded my head to ask whathappened. Now she showed the finger to say toilet. I smiled and told ok go andcome. She moved towards the edge of the bed. Her boobs were hanging without blouse or bra. Her naked legs where visible till her thighs as she had pulled her saree till her pussy to get fucked. She put her legs on the ground and thesaree suddenly covered her naked legs. I was standing there only watching all this with my dick standing almost like a curved straight line. As soon as she stood she was bending to put her pally to cover her boobs. I stopped and removed her saree. She was turning round while was removing the saree. Then she was left with nothing other than petticoat. I put my hand on her thread and pulled it. The petticoat suddenly fell on the ground. As soon as it feel she suddenly covered her pussy with both the hands. Then I forcibly removed her hands to see the pussy.

All this time I had not seen her pussy . I had just felt itby licking, sucking and fucking. It was really a clean shaved neatly maintained pussy. I went near her. Still her petticoat was lying down with her legs. I pulledher little side wards so that even that also shouldn’t be there. Now we both were full naked nothing on us. I just made her stand to see her full naked beauty.

She was like a sex goddess. Her mangalsutra was lying on herchest touching both the boobs. Her bangles were covering her hand and her payalwas so perfect for her legs. I also saw the toe ring which Indian ladies wearafter marriage. All this was making me so mad. I came close now. I just kissedher on her forehead. And then kissed her eyes, nose. She expected I will kissher lips, I didn’t. I just kissed her cheeks and neck and then came near herchest. And started kissing her boobs, and then slowly moved towards her stomach by bending little. And then I pulled my tongue and licked her navel and she started brushing my hands by holding my head. Slowly I moved towards her pussy and kissed it. I could smell the sweat smell and I was holding her waist. Slowly I sat down and started kissing her thighs and legs and then toes. I made her turn behind and stared kissing her legs slowly went towards her ass buns. And started kissing them and was biting them. She was trying to touch me from her hand butas I was behind her it was little difficult. Then slowly I moved towards her back and started licking it and then stood and started licking her neck. Now I was standing completely behind her. My dick was exactly touching her ass crack I took my hand and put forward and started pressing her boobs. She was mourning like anything took one of her hand and then started stroking my dick. I removed my right hand and then put it on her pussy. Now I slowly started putting my finger inside. As I was trying to put my finger inside, she slowly tried to spread her legs. She was holding her one hand my dick and then other hand my neck. She was pressing my neck so hardly I could understand she was getting tempted. Now shewas becoming wet and suddenly my finger went inside her pussy. He bangles, herpayal sound were making me mad to fuck her immediately. Now my dick was totally like a rod and was ready to fuck. But suddenly she left her hand and then dropped my dick and took her hand and held my right hand removed my hand from pussy. She turned towards me and kissed my lips and pulled her tongue outside and made me open the mouth. She spit her saliva inside my mouth and then came near my ear and whispered. “Wait my hero, I will go to toilet and come. Then you can ride me as you wish.” I smiled and she started walking towards the bathroom. While she was walking her ass was shaking so erotically that I was going mad. I stood there with my hard dick saluting and pointing towards her ass.

She went inside the toilet. I also followed her and as she was about to close the door I just stopped it. She was confused. I told her to piss in front of me. She hit me on the head was about to close the door. But I didn’tallow. Now she sat down and started pissing. The sound “ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhsssssssss”was so clearly heard that I was really impressed with it. The toilet was flowing outside as is a dam door is opened. I think engineers would have seen the pussy pissing and then constructed the dam. She took the mug and poured water to her pussy and wiped it. And she stood. From here our conversation started

Aunty : What are you seeing dear?

Me : you beauty aunty

Aunty : as if you didn’t see only

Me : how much ever I see. I am feeling like seeing

Aunty : ok ok. At last you got everyting of me dear. Happy?

Me : where happy? Just only once.  I have to ride you till morning.

Aunty : ohh so you have so much strength

Me : you just see aunty. You will get all the sex which you had for all of your life

Aunty : ohh then I am really lucky dear.I cant control. Love you raki

Me : mmmm. Come lets go and have some shots aunty

Aunty : naughty boy. See once if we leave free finish you will start all your naughty things

Me : hey aunty, you are making me so tempted by your sexy body and telling not to do anything

Aunty : as if you wont do anything if Isay no.

Me : love you aunty. How can I keep quiet when there is a sexy beautiful aunty in front

Aunty : mmm come come otherwise you will start in the bathroom only

Me : why don’t we start dear? It will be more fun.

Aunty : not today .will do some other day.Now come lets go to bed

Me : aunty shall I lift you till bed?

Aunty : ohh god you cannot I am really heavy

Me : (I tried lifting her and could lift her) mmmmmm you are really heavy aunty

Aunty : careful you naughty boy I might fall then

Me : no worries
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 17-01-2019, 10:43 AM