Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 20

(Just a small update...)

Morning I opened my eyes. I was still in mood of hugging mysweetheart. I just put my hand and felt there was something soft. I just saw itwas pillow. I was sleeping alone with a pillow next to me. My sweetheart wasnot there. I knew she had woken early and had slept in the bedroom as she didn’twant kids to see her. I just lifted my head and saw the bedroom door. It wasopened. Then I realized she would have gone there. Anyways I just saw my watchit was 7:30. Got up and didn’t speak to anyone just left to my house. Got freshand came down as usual at 8:30 to drop the kids. But they had not got ready. I justasked them. they told there is a parents meeting. My face became very dull. Auntysaw me and then smiled inside. I knew why she was smiling and she knew why I wasdull. I just nodded my head to tell today nothing. She also nodded her head totell same thing. Then I thought today there is no luck of seeing my lady naked.Anyways it happens so I just sat of sofa and then we all had breakfast. But I justwanted a kiss atleast. Aunty was in kitchen doing something. Kids where in thebedroom. I went to kitchen and then was about to hug her from behind. Suddenly boththe kids came running. I got scared and stood far. Again they left the kitchen.I just came near her and whispered.

“Aunty, I need atleast one kiss before I go. Please don’t sayno. I cannot go without a sweet kiss. Please do something”

She saw my face and was little angry. “don’t you understandkids are there. What if they see. They will surely tell uncle about this. Pleasedon’t behave so silly. Now go outside and sit”

I was really upset. “Ok aunty I wont force you. I justthought you like me and understand my problem. Anyways, I am sorry. I love youaunty. I always respect you and care for your life. I never trouble you”

Aunty saw me and smiled “See dear, for everything there isshould be a peaceful situation. So please don’t be upset. I too love you somuch. Understand the situation my lovely kid. Go and sit on sofa. Kids willcome now”

I just left the place and she was preparing lunch so thatshe can pack for me. Anyways even I was not in mood to speak to anyone, so I justwent outside for sometime and then came back. It was around 11:00. I went tohouse and got ready and came back to aunty’s house. Even they had got ready togo to school. aunty saw me I was very dull. She came near me and handed overthe lunch box and whispered “I love you dear. Don’t be upset.”. I just smiledand made my lips as if I am kissing her. She smiled and went back to kitchen.

Aunty was calling kids “Rahul, rohan can you both go toterrace and get the socks for both of you”. They started running towardsterrace. I was sitting on sofa and didn’t bother about anything. I was justwaiting for the cab. She walked towards the door shakking her sexy ass andbolted the door and came near. I could see her sexy boobs were so pointed asshe had worn very nice bra. She stood near me.

“So my sweet kid I upset because he didn’t get the kisstoday. Now stand up soon.” She was me biting her lips

I stood infront of her and then she herself hugged me andstarted kissing me. And spitted lot of saliva inside my mouth. As she knew thatI love her saliva. She gave her toungue to suck and she pulled my toungue. It happenedvery quick because she knew that kids will come back soon. I put my hands underus saree where here bare waist was making me mad. I could feel the coldness ofher bare body. We were still kissing very passionately. Suddenly kids startedbanging the door. She pulled her lips from my and rubbed her mouth with herhand and then told me “Rub your mouth raki. Kids are back.”

She ran towards the door while her ass was juggling andsuddenly opened the door. I just sat on sofa breathing heavily. My whole bodywas shaking. I didn’t lift my head and then kids came and wore the shoes. Auntyalso was breathing heavily. And she was walking towards the bedroom. She sawme. Both exchanged a very naughty smile. Then my cab came. All of us started. Itold them that I will drop them near the school. all of us got into the cab andthen near school we all got down. I told driver to wait two minutes. As soon asthe school came kids started running.

I stood near aunty and smiled “Thanks aunty, you are sosweet. The kiss was very very sweet. I love you. I am sorry if I had hurt you.”

Aunty saw my eyes “Raki, you have done so much for ourfamily. This is nothing. First I thought of not taking a chance. But when I sawyour face I really felt I should give you a kiss before you go. Ok forget allthose things. Are you happy now dear”

I just held her hand and told “Very much aunty. Love you somuch. I am getting late. See you at nite”

“Sure honey. I too love you” she just turned and startedtowards the school.

I was watching her until she went inside the school. I wasjust thinking she might turn. Yes she turned and again waved her hand to saybye. I also waved the hand and then I came back to cab and sat.

Cab driver saw me and smiled. I also smiled. Cab drive knewwhat was happening. “What Sir, what’s going on.”

“Nothing ramu, just start. Its getting late”. But he kneweverything. He just smiled and started the cab.

Then while going to office I just recollected all the scenehappened few minutes back and then just once I licked my lips to taste thedried saliva of aunty which was still on my lips and then smiled myself for thenaughty behavior we had.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 17-01-2019, 10:29 AM