Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 17
I just went and sat on sofa. Kids were inside the room and fighting each other with pillow. I was not in mood to speak to them. Aunty closed the door and straight away went to kitchen. And in few minutes she came with dinner and kept on dining table. I didn’t want to move because kids were there. And didn’t want to take chance, as those kids would tell uncle what all we did. then aunty came near me, she was very normal even though she had written the letter. Even I didn’t want to ask her anything as of now as kids where there. But somewhere in my mind I knew that she will surely try to hug me and kiss me. Because she had written in letter that she wanted to come to my room in mid night. So today for sure I knew that she will come to room. She called me for dinner
Aunty : Rakesh, can we have dinner?
Me : oh sure aunty.
Aunty : (she walked very softly towards dinning table) you like to have rice or chapathi?
Me : I will take chapathi first and then rice. What about rahul and rohan? Will they not have dinner?
Aunty : they had that time only.
Me : ohh ok. They didn’t sleep still?
Aunty : I don’t know. Everyday they used to sleep by this time. Today they didn’t sleep yet
Me : Today lunch was good.
Aunty : mmmm you had fully?
Me : yes
Aunty : raki, I had given something else with the lunch box
Me : yes aunty , I got it (with a whispering sound)
Aunty : did u read it dear (very low whispering voice)
Me : ya I read fully 5 times untill I left office
Aunty : (she smiled and bent her head)

I was just having dinner, Rahul and rohan were shouting and playing. I was really upset and was thinking when will they sleep. I wanted to be alone with aunty. I had almost finished the dinner. My phone was ringing. I was afraid it was Raghu telling me to come early tomorrow also. I didn’t pick the call. Again the phone rang. Aunty told “Raki, your phone is ringing”. Ohhh I just thought and took the phone and saw. It was not a Bangalore number. It was Delhi number. Was wodering who was it. I just picked the call.

Me : hello? Who is this?
Uncle : hi rakesh, this is uncle. How are you?
Me : oh uncle, I am good. How are you?
Uncle : I am good rakesh. So how is bangalore
Me : bangalore is good. When are you coming back
Uncle : its just 2 days rakesh. It will take another month I think
Me : ohh aunty and kids are missing you so much
Uncle : ya I know. Morning aunty had called me. She told
Me : ok ok.
Uncle : she told how much you are helping them
Me : oh uncle this is nothing. Aunty is helping me in breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think she was like my sister or mother in my previous incarnation
Uncle : ohh good rakesh. May be she was your sister or mother. But whatever you have don’t to us, we cannot repay rakesh. You saved my life
Me : oh uncle forget all those. So what else. How come you called at this time
Uncle : sorry rakesh, I thought of calling you in the afternoon. Just thought you might be at office.
Me : that’s fine tell me uncle.
Uncle : rakesh, morning aunty had called. She was telling she is getting scared to sleep alone with kids.
Me : oh is it what happened uncle? Aunty didn’t tell anything
Uncle : ya how can she tell. She might feel shy.
Me : oh tell me uncle.
Uncle : rakesh can you sleep in my house until I come. If you are comfortable
Me : oh uncle please don’t be so formal. I can sleep. But you should be comfortable (smiled)
Uncle : please rakesh I know its very difficult for lady to stay alone at night.
Me : ya uncle I can understand (I saw aunty and gave a naughty smile and winked eyes at her she just bent her head again with very shy way)
Uncle : ok rakesh thank you so much. And sorry we taking lot of advantage of you
Me : oh god please uncle I feel very nice to be with you all. Afterall you all are like my family
Uncle : ok rakesh by good nite.
Me : good nite uncle

I just kept the phone and saw aunty she was not having dinner, she was just keeping her hand on plate and was just moving the food round the plate. i told her to finish the dinner soon.
We both finished the dinner and she took the plates and took it to bathroom. She washed quickly that usually she does. I didn’t dare go to keep them in kitchen. I just sat on sofa. Now anyways I was supposed to stay at her house only. So I was thanking god so much that somehow I will be with aunty whole night and for next one month. I was really not able to tell how lucky I was.
Aunty took all the vessels and kept in kitchen and went to room and told kids to sleep soon as they have to go to school morning. They were already drousy. She took three pillows and kept in line. I was thinking now what will happen, she is going to sleep there only. She arranged the bed and then came out with a blanket and a pillow and gave to me and told to sleep on sofa only. I was not understanding what her plan was. I was thinking will she just sleep without speaking to me. I was waiting for this kind of chance since so many days. Today we are alone why is she avoiding me. Then I realised. Kids where there and anyways morning after I drop kids, we both will be alone. So I just thought that I kept the pillow on sofa and opened the blanket and slept. I was not getting sleep. I saw aunty nothing. She just went inside the room made rohan sleep at the end, rohan in middle and then she was sleep. I switched off the hall light and then was watching what will aunty do. No way she was turning towards me. She took the blanket and put it on the kids and then she walked towards the door and then it closed. I was just watching. I really got confused and then upset as well. I really thought that she might be with me and then hug me kiss me. As per her letter she really wanted me badly. But there was nothing happening now inspite i was sleeping in her house. I could see the light inside the room was still on. I could make out from the bottom of the door. That was the last hope I had. I was thinking aunty is still awake and will come once kids sleeps. In just few seconds I thought and the light also go switched off. I lost the hopes that aunty will come now. I just thought she will not come as kids where there and morning for sure I can only initiate. Now its of no use to wait for aunty. I just closed my eyes and slept. I don’t know when I slept.

In sleep I got a dream. The dream was going on so nice. I could hear the sound of the door opened. I will see the door. Its actually the room door where a beautiful lady is coming towards me. Its very dark and I just try to see who is that. I am not able to see who is that. But I am able to see the sexy body with nice boobs, nice waist wearing semi transparent pink saree, I am able to see her cleavage and pink blouse. She is coming very close to me. She finally stands near me. I just see who is she. She is Rashmi, my owner aunty. She smiles so sweetly and then sits next to me. I was thinking what a dream is this. I didn’t want that dream to end. But suddenly, I could feel someone is trying to push me to and fro sidewards. I was so upset, I am not able to see aunty properly. I was thinking who the hell is this shaking me.

Suddenly I opened my eyes, I was turning towards wall, I just turned behind and saw. My god, my sweet aunty was sitting next to me. I was thinking it’s a dream. I took nearly 2 to 3 minutes to come to my sense. She was sitting near my leg and was smiling. I just got up and sat on sofa. I was still not able to belive that it was real. I just touched her hand and it was real. I was still on my blanket.
I started speaking, “Aunty…” with a loud voice. She kept her finger on her lips and told “Shhhhhh…..”
Me : Aunty………….
Aunty : Shhh…………..
We both started whispering…………. As it was night and also kids where there
Me : what happened?
Aunty : Kids are sleeping. They will wake up
Me : ohh ok sorry. You didn’t get sleep aunty?
Aunty : no dear. How will I get, when my sweetheart is there at home and that to alone
Me : ohh aunty, I thought you wont come only. I was just dreaming that you were coming near me
Aunty : mmm see dreams come true
Me : yes you are right.
Aunty : so did you read my letter sweetheart?
Me : yes aunty. Do you really love me so much?
Aunty : yes raki, I am not able to be without you.
Me : same here aunty. You have been filled me in my body
Aunty : raki, I love you so much.
Me : I love you too aunty.

As we were whispering, aunty just came little more closer. We both saw each other. She kept seeing me in that darkness. There was a very little light which was coming from the window. But were able to see each other. She still came closer. As she was moving her bangales where making so sensual sounds, that I was not able to control. I didn’t move even a step. She took her hand and kept on my shoulder. As she kept her face came very close to my face. She just planted a soft kiss on my cheeks. Then on neck. Bangles where moving up and down making the environment so sexy. Then she came near the ears “I love you raki…..” whispered in ears. Now I took my hand and put around her back till her shoulder and held her tightly. And I gave a soft kiss on her forehead and then on her both the eyes. And started towards her cheeks. Then slowly I moved my target to lips, as soon as I tried to kiss her lips, she took her hand from the shoulder and kept on my lips to tell that not to kiss. I got upset and confused. Why is she avoiding kiss on lips. But anyways I didn’t want to spoil the mood. Atleast she came and she is hugging me. Let me see till what level it goes. She started kissing more on my neck. Now I started caressing her back. Her bare back was so soft. As I was massaging her back I just kissed her bare sholder and her back. As and when I was moving my both the hands I could feel her bra hook and also bra strap. She also started massaging my back.both were very imbibed in romancing. Both were moving our body so close and right to left. While doing all this her pally dropped down exposing her hot big cleavage. I tried moving my hands towards her ass, but as she was sitting I couldn’t reach. But was able to caress her bare waist. It was so romantic moments. Finally I had my aunty in my arms. I expected a hot sex tonite. As even aunty didn’t had sex for long time. After few minutes, she just released herself from my hug and then saw me. Kissed me on my forehead and then got up. her pallu had fallen. She took that and covered her boobs and tried adjusting her saree. I thought this is the end. I asked her come near me and hug with a signal. She kept her finger on her lips and signalled me to be silent. I didn’t know what to tell so I just kept quiet.

She walked towards the room. While walking her ass was juggling with that transparent saree. She had worn the way I had worn her last time. This was making me mad to fuck her. I thought she will go and sleep. but no she went inside and came outside with a pillow, bed and blanket. She just put the bed down and kept the pillow on that and kept the blanket. She came near me and then came near my ears and told me to get up. I got up and was thinking wat she might do. She took my pillow and then took the bed on the sofa. I was wondering what she was doing. I went to toilet mean while. After few minutes once I came, aunty had arranged bed for both of us. God, I decided that tonite will be our first night. All this she was doing in that darkness only. Then as I came outside. She just saw me and smiled and signalled and showed finger to say that to sleep here. I just smiled and nodded my head to say I am happy to sleep. she also nodded her to tell that “I know you are waiting for this chance”. Then I slept to towards the wall side. I guessed she will sleep next to me. No she didn’t sleep she again went to room and saw the kids whether they are sleeping. After few minutes, she came outside and closed the door and then bolted it so that kids will not come outside. I was sleeping on bed and was observing all these things. then she slowly came and slept next to me. Now it was safe, uncle not there, kids sleeping, it is bolted and I am sleeping next to aunty.

She just took the blanket and put over me and her. now we both were inside both the blanket. Waaaaaw even now if I think that scene I feel like fucking thataunty. She came still closer and hugged me tightly. I also took my hand and then pulled her still closer and hugged her tightly. Now I kept my hand on herbare blouse back and started caressing. She also started to massage my back. Now I had a very good chance to touch her ass. I just took my hand and kept it on her ass. And started pressing her ass. As and when I was pressing her ass she used to bite her lips and close her eyes. I stared moving towards her blouse and was trying to enter her blouse back to remove her bra. But it was difficult. She came still closer and then whispered in my ears and then told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes to see what she is planning. I could feel he soft lips licking my cheeks, then eyes. I was very much in mood now. Now that lips slowly started towards my lips, but again there was nothing whch could happen and then she came near my ears and again told “I LOVE YOU RAKI…. You need not dream to get kissed in dreams. You will get in real now”. She told that and brought her lips towards my lips and then kissed it just like that. Then she told to open the eyes. I opened. As soon as I opened the eyes, she started sucking my lips. She rigoursly started kissing me. I didn’t want to miss this chance. Her tongue was romancing here and there inside my mouth. I tried sucking that toungue very much like an ice cream. I was going mad. She started spitting inside my mouth. I asked her through toungue to send some saliva. She was spitting saliva inside my mouth and I was transferring saliva to her mouth. We kissed around 20mins. Either me or she was not willing to removed our toungue. Then finally we both removed each other lips which was locked and then again we stared licking our neck and then we both hugged tightly. Our mouth was so wet with saliva all around our mouth. I was trying to move my hand towards her stomach. I seriously got her navel. I could feel that inside blanket her navel was so good, finally I put my finger inside her navel. I could see her shivering. I slowly moved my hand downwards, I almost put my hand inside her saree. But suddenly she took her hand and stopped me. She took my hand and then kept on her waist again. She was just hugging me and just kissing me. Now I thought let me just move my hands on her boobs. slowly I moved my hand on her one boob, started pressing it, I could hear some mourning sounds from aunty, and then her kiss became more wild. I was trying to put my hands inside her blouse. But it was tight. I just took my hand and put behind so that I can open her hook. As her blouse was tight I was seriously not able to open the hook, again I took myhand and kept on her boob. my dick was going crazy. It was just waiting when it will come out of my shorts and then when will aunty pull her saree until her pussy and spread legs to me and get fucked. As I was thinking she took my hand and removed it from the boobs and then came closer and slept on my chest. She started speaking
Aunty : Raki……..
Me : yes sweet aunty
Aunty : I love you dear. Please don’t leave me or don’t tell this to anyone
Me : hey aunty swear I wont tell anything to anyone
Aunty : raki, I don’t know whether I am doing right or wrong. But I need you very much.
Me : I am there with you aunty. Please don’t be so emotional
Aunty : hug me tightly.
Me : sure aunty come close.
Aunty : raki, our love shouldn’t be for physical pleasure. I am expecting a real love from you
Me : I love you truly aunty. Please don’t ever have that doubt that I am with you only for sex or for your body
Aunty : sorry dear. I am always disappointing you
Me : no aunty, I am not upset at all. I really care for you, whatever you like I will give that
Aunty : raki, I know you also need me for some pleasure. But I need sometime dear. Please don’t mind. I will surely give u everything. But please I need sometime as I am still confused whether I am doing right or wrong.
Me : aunty, I never force you for anything. You give me pleasure or not, but still I will love you and care for you as I do always. And please keep in mind I am not doing anything for you or your family to take advantage
Aunty : I am sorry dear, I know you are very true to me.
Me : now you sleep on my chest like a kid dear.
Aunty : raki, I will surely give whatever you are expecting from me. But not now only. Let me take sometime
Me : no worries my sweet aunty. Take your time. Now sleep like a kid
Aunty : mmmm how was the kiss you always expected
Me : I cant say anything. It was amazing. It was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Need more aunty with saliva
Aunty : come dear, will give you more.
She started kissing me more and more and then we both removed our lips which were locked and then I requested her one thing
Me : Aunty, just one request
Aunty : what is that raki
Me : can you please remove my dick outside and make it free. Please don’t feel bad and also I don’t do anything wrong. It is so hard that I am not able to control. Hope you understand
Aunty : raki, I will do it but you shouldn’t keep asking again and again. See dear until I get interest myself you shouldn’t ask, this time I will do it only once
Me : sure aunty

She just took her hand down and started removing my dick. Ohh god it was like heaven. Her soft hand removed my dick outside. I was almost about to cum in her hand. Just took my mouth near her ears and asked “is it bigger than uncle’s aunty?”. She replied “Shutup you naughty. Will speak about this someother day not now”. I just smiled and then kept my dick like that only outside. She removed her hands from my dick and then again hugged me.

Me : aunty is there any chance I can suck your boobs or see them naked
Aunty : no dear please, lets not make our love so dirty.
Me : its not dirty aunty, see you love me so much.
Aunty : I know but my mind and heart accpted you to love not for sex. Let few more days come
Me : sure aunty as you say. I love you aunty
Aunty : love you tooooo raki.
Me : come aunty hug me till morning.
Aunty : no dear I will go and sleep inside. Otherwise if kids wake up it will be a problem
Me : yes aunty, ok you go and sleep inside.
Aunty : anyways morning once kids go to school we are alone.
Me : right aunty. Then we both will take bath together morning
Aunty : naughty, don’t ever dream that also
Me : same thing you told for kissing on lips also na aunty
Aunty : mmm I know but this will never happen
Me : ok will see sweetheart
Aunty : ok raki will go inside

She took her pillow and her blanket and went towards room. She opened the bolt and then kept her pillow and blanket and then closed the door. After few seconds, again she came and then kissed me on my forehead and eyes and cheeks, and saw me and smiled. I also smiled and showed my finger towards lips indicating I need one for my lips as well. She smiled and nodded her head to tell “Ok sure” and then she gave a solid kiss on my lips. She was about to go I pulled her again and then I kissed her from myside. And whispered please give me your saliva directly. She spitted inside my mouth. It was so swweeeeet saliva. Then she told good nite and went inside room. I was watching her. she just gave a flying kiss and then closed the door. Now I just was only the door was tthere and I couldn’t see aunty.

I just couldn’t control as my dick was till outside. I just started masturbating. Just 4 to 5 strokes. It cummed like a rocket. As all the sperm stock was just on tip of my dick while she was kissing me. I became tired. I wanted one more shag. But thought let me sleep soon so that it will be morning and then once kids goes, I can be alone with aunty again. I just closed my eyes.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 17-01-2019, 10:27 AM