Accident To Sex Bed 1-2
Adultery - ACCIDENT TO SEX BED-1

I am Prashanthi .I was decent looking types. 5 ft 6 inches and slim and super fair but super dumb too. that comes free with this package, I guess.i have a sexy structure of 34-26-36
Prasu!!! my mom called again before Ireached towards my new bike. She repeated the mantra about speeding, indicator etc once again. I didn’t care much about all that. I just wanted to go the tuition class before mom would kill me with all these nonsense. I started the engine and took a U turn and blew a flying kiss to my mom and entered the main road. The truth was that I was not an expert bike rider. But I never showed it. The way to my tuition required me to go on the main road for 5 mins and then it’s through some “galli’s” where there was less traffic.
This was the first time I am riding alone and I had to take the bike for pooja in the temple near my tuition centre. I became over pious and wore a maroon saree with designs and work and a maroon matching blouse a black petticoat. Of course I wore a white bra and cream panty inside..i love wearing those sarees they look awesome on me.and the saree was bit transparent and the blouse was a designer one with only 3 hooks in front
So now you can imagine how deep it is.. and back was also very deep
I was driving fast and enjoying my ride and I completely missed that one strong horn of that Scorpio.I realized that I was going to die when the sound of the emergency brake of Scorpio tore into my ears which compelled my stupid brain to command my limps to press the damn brake.. I did it. I could see the ground rotate in front of my eyes as Scorpio hit my activa’s rear side. I fell down hard on the ground. I am not even married. I can’t die now..”God don’t kill me”, not a virgin at least. What stupid thoughts to think off even when i am dying. I knew something bad has happened to my thighs as pain there was unbearable and my hips got disengaged from the rest of my body.
My chest hurt too. I later realized it was the weight of the bike on my thighs that was causing all the pain. It was becoming unbearable, I knew I was dying cause no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes I could not. Suddenly the pain eased, I was getting lifted. So it was true, soul does exist and it goes away from the body after death. But I was not rising anymore. Such a short trip to heaven or hell , I couldn’t confirm.”Open your eyes”.. Please madam open your eyes.. Oh!!! so much respect.. it must be heaven, then… Yipeeee…I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a ordinary man with a grave expression on his face. Who recruited him in heaven? Fire the HR!
He was so happy to see me. I looked around, i was in the same place where i had the accident, i didn’t die after all… I regained my senses and the first thing i realized was that this earthly being had his arms around my waist.. Even though there was pain coming back to me from different parts of my body, i first tried to remove his hands off me. He realized that fast and made me sit on a big stone. He repeatedly asked me if i am ok. I did not reply cause I was not sure How many bones have been broken in my body.
My hip bones and 2-3 ribs were sure shot candidates. He looked at me to see what damage had happened. I wanted to abuse his entire Kandaan but I was unable to open my mouth. Unfortunately it was so deserted that no one even came running to thrash this Jerk.

He suddenly ran away from me to his car. I wanted to scream at him but i couldn’t. He opened his door and went inside. I noted his number so that if i get to see him again il abuse him left, right centre.
Surprisingly he came back with a bottle of water and gave it to me. I gave him a ugly stare but drank some water nevertheless. “Can you get up” he spoke. I glanced at him for the first time. He was not all that bad as i thought he was. There is a clinic nearby here .If you can come, we can check to find out if you are ok. I looked at him. i wanted to call mom but decided against it for obvious reasons. I tried to estimate the damage done to my new bike. It did not look in a bad condition. only some scratch. That can be easily hidden.
“Clinic “!!!! he said again. I gave him a confused look. Then he told me that he will park my active near the school nearby and he will come back and he will take me in his car to the clinic. I told him i ll do it myself without his help. He begged saying, he will cause no more harm and that he just has to get some peace of mind that he did not do me much damage. I acted reluctant but i finally agreed.
He drove my bike and came back after sometime. He said its parked near the school. He helped me get up. There was pain but it was bearable. He made me sit and closed the door. He started the car and drove slowly and took a different that i have not gone till now. He asked my name. i told its Prashanthi and asked his “Nitin” came the reply. He took some more turns and suddenly there was small clinic with a Name Dr Patel (M.D.)
He stopped the car. The place looked nearly empty. He opened the door for me and i walked slowly towards the entrance. Once inside. Nitin asked the only guy inside about the doctor. That guy was the compounder or something, he replied saying clinic is closed for lunch from 12 pm till 2 pm. so there was no one. Then he looked around to look at me. Nitin explained to him that i had a accident and wanted to check with the doctor if everything is ok.
The compounder eyed me from top to bottom. My saree was still in one piece. He said his name is Suresh and he operates the lab and also the X-Ray machines here. He was suddenly quiet for a moment and then replied that he can take a look at me and take some X rays and get the reports ready before the doc comes in again. There goes my tuition. Nitin looked convinced. He nodded but he again looked at me for approval.

I wanted to go home but mom would kill me if she found out that i had an accident. I also nodded.
The compounder came to me and looked at me from head to toe again. He went and closed the entrance of the clinic from inside and bolted it. He told Nitin that he did not want more patients as he was hungry and he will go for lunch as soon as he finished with me. He asked us to follow him to a small room. He then put on the lights and asked to sit on the chair. Nitin was standing towards my side. He asked me where do i feel the pain. I suddenly felt all the pain coming back to me. I told him that my ribs pained, my hips my legs and lower back was also hurting.
We need to take X ray of all these parts to confirm if there is any hairline crack in your bone. I got scared. He then asked me if there was any scratches. There was a burning feeling on my knees. I knew there was some bruise there and also behind my elbow. I pressed my knees for which Suresh replied that it needs dressing from stop it from septic.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Accident To Sex Bed 1-2 - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: swethapriya_raju - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 07:40 PM