Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Arathi & Sharma sat beside and she made a peg for Sharma.
Sharma: Thank you sweet heart. fix for you also ( she understands the dough in his sound)

Sharma drank couple of peg while Arathi went to order food and whisky start giving its impact.
Arathi: Will have with the starters
His guard came near to him with his mobile and gave to him.
Sharma asked guard : Is it Deepak?
Guard : No . Deepak last call was to confirm her arrival. This is Kripal ( he said in low voice)
Sharma kept his phone in ears and told
Sharma: Kripal . Beta how are you?
Arathi can hear the voice from other side.
Kripal: Oh! I know you are going to include Deepak company in the list.
Sharma: Oh yes. They are good.
Kripal: Hope you aware that all tender are handling by my departments.

Kripal is a young politician from Sharma party. The government in the state is formed in alliance with the leading party and Sharmaji party. Even though Kripal is corrupted, he got success in hiding from pubic. Sharma is the leader of party but there are lot of aligation against him. His opposition party has bring it in front of media and court while his party was not in ruling side. His party won the election by projecting the Kripal in public. Kripal was the pet of Sharma. Sharma made Kripal FM and brings the tenders under the FM. CM was forced to accept the Sharma's demand with no other option to make government. Sharma does this to control both department. He knows that he will get criticized by public by handling by himself. He want to do it in shadow of Kripal. His party and government got lot of applause from public and media by giving responsibility to Kripal. After got into his role, Kripal didn't do his work on Sharma's wish..Kripal took the opportunity to grow his career and he become the most important person in state. Sharma knows that Kripal is waiting for the right time start his move to become the chief of party. In personally Sharma want to get control over Kripal. Kripal knows Sharma secrecy and if he reveal to public, Sharma's political career will come to end. Kripal image will grow high. Kripal hints Sharma about this in their private talk. For public and others, Kripal & Sharma is from same party and apart from Kripal ministerial role he follow Sharma's & party instructions. Only Sharma knows that Kripal taking control forcefully from him.

Sharma: Yes I know beta.. Give me one minute

Sharma took his phone and walked inside the room. While going he instructed, Arathi to sit there and have starters.

The moments Sharma asked his guard '' is it Deepak'', and guard told him that Deepak called him to confirm her arrival'' Arathi lost her soft corner & confidence in Deepak.
She knows that Deepak want her to do some compromise in getting this work done. She came with a mindset to help Deepak. She was ready to flirt with minister and get the work done for Deepak. She was mentally prepared for handle such situation in extreme case.

After hearing that she understand that Deepak doesn't care about her. She thought that if he really have care for her, he should have call in minister phone and talk to her once during last 5 hours. She cursed herself for loving Deepak madly but didn't feel guilty in cheating Anshu. She feel that Sharma also getting cheated by Deepak. She thought of taking minister in confidence and enjoy but decided to not believe anyone and should make strategies to get personal gain out of these persons.

She had one more round of Whisky after the starters delivered. She saw the tension face of Sharma while taking with Kripal but she didn't listen to conversation due to her mind was on Deepak. She cursed for not giving attention to the conversation.

Sharma return to the seat. She understand that he is hiding his tension face.
Arathi: Sharmaji. Who was that
Sharma: That's Kripal. My party member.
Arathi: Can I fix you a drink (slutty voice)
Sharma got happy by the way she asked
Sharma: Oh!! yes babe..
She fixed a drink and sat on his lap with glass. She pour in her mouth and feed him from her mouth. She kissed him with so much passionate.
Arathi: Please don't take tensions.

Sharma tensions has gone already and he was enjoying her treat.
Sharma hands were in her boobs and pressing her while she feeds him Whisky.
Arathi took a Kabab and kept in Sharma's mouth and made him a small bite. She took the balance to her mouth and lick the Kebab. She did it in a way that indicate, she is giving Sharma blow-job . Sharma dick got shoot up by her gesture and he pulls her closer, she understand the lack of power in his arms due to alcohol effects. He indicate her to give him a blow job but .

Arathi: let my ass feel your dick.. (Kissed his ears and took it in her mouth and whispers in his ears we have full night, I need your cum and will make sure that, no cum left in my boy) She position her ass crack in his Lund and pressed it while saying.

Sharma shouted in pleasure: I love it babe.. you are marvellous. I will not let you go. I need you. I will treat you like a Princess.

Due to the enjoyment & effect of alcohol Sharma said: You are marvellous that's the reason that Bastard Deepak is bargaining to much for sending you here.

Arathi got the confirmation for her doubt in mind and hate Deepak.

Arathi: Lets eat . Dinner is ready.
Sharma: Fix a drink more
Arathi: You had enough. I need you. Please no more for today. Otherwise we will have after dinner.

Both had dinner in lawn. She noticed that Sharma started loosing control due to alcohol. Sharma sat in chair even after his dinner. She had sweets and washed her self and sat in chair next to him. She thought of how to come out of this mess. She wants take revenge on Deepak but she got scared due to his business connection with Anshu.
Arathi did not realized that her body is tired by fucking and drinking alcohol. Eating sweets gave more effect on whisky and her eyes got closed automatically.

Arathi woke by someone shaking her body. She open her eyes and saw the guard. She can feel water is falling in her body.
Guard: Mam get up.. Its raining . Go inside and sleep.
She opened her eyes and saw other guard is holding Sharmaji
she want to get up and hold Sharmaji but she feel her body is weak to get up.

Sharma: Common Babe. Come lets go to room ..we have long night to go. I will make you wet in bed ( he said in sound of chaos style)
Arathi want to tell him to stop flirting in front of guard but her sound didn't come out.
Arathi: Sharmaji you go inside. I will follow you.
Arathi got up from the chair using her strength and try to walk behind him. She fell down due to her drowsiness and effect of alcohol.

Sharma: Hey Shambu, what are you waiting for. Help her ..

His guard was waiting for his command.

Shambu: Sir you go. I will bring madam, Its raining heavily.

Arathi was trying to get up but she failed
He went near Arathi and gave his hands for her to hold and come up.

Arathi got drench in water. Her cloths become wet. She got up with the support of Shambu hand.
She feel like her hand are crushed in between rocks while Shambu hold her palm in his palm.
She thanked him for help and took her palm from his palm.
She turns and start walking. Before the completion of third step her legs collapsed and she was about to fall. She felt a strong hands above her tummy and pull her up. She couldn't control her body and she fell back to the body of Shambu. She felt the power of his body and muscle. She felt his dick touch in her back. Shambu hold her in same position and

Shambu: Mam.. You can't walk properly. Can I help you. You hold my hands an walk.
She held in same position for few seconds. She was feeling his dick in her back. She understand that due to his height, dick is positioned above her ass.
Immediately she move front and released from the position.

Arathi: Its ok.. Let me walk. I think the rain water will help you wake from my sleep.

Shambu wants to tell her that she is high due to alcohol. But he was waiting for his next opportunity . His dick was fully erect after feeling her naval hole while holding her tummy. She walked couple of steps and hold his hands before falling.

Arathi couldn't walk even with holding his hands.

Shambu: May I hold you properly. We both are fully wet. ( He smiles. Arathi was thinking whether he spoke with double meaning)
Arathi: Please hold.. I cant walk..

Shambu took his right hand and hold her right waist from behind and took her left hands and kept in his left waist from behind. He pulls her close to him. Arathi felt his strong grip in her waist. Her left boobs are pressed on his body. She tried to keep a gap but his strong grip pull her closed.

Arathi still can't walk fast. Her legs is still collapsing and she shows the tendency of falling front.. Shambu took Arathi's hand and placed in his left shoulder and his left hand hold from her front side. His biceps is above her nipple and pressed her gently. Acting naturally, He started shaking his biceps and gave a massage to her nipples Arathi feel her nipples is getting hard due to his massage. Shambu dick was rubbing her upper thigh. She felt horny and her hands pressed his shoulder hard.
Shambu take this as green signal and he took his right hand from her waist and bring it to her ass. He lift her T-shirt from back and his hand rubbed her ass and bring it back to her bare waist.
Arathi: Shambu please take you hands. (her voice didn't come out due to pleasure of a gentle squeeze with his hand in her waist)
Arathi took her right hand to pull his hands but suddenly power supply gone. It was total dark.

Shambu shout to switch own generator to other guards. She can feel his playful hands in her waist while he talks. She was enjoying his treatment on her body. She decided to wait till power restore to to stop him. They reached near to the guest house door. But he pull her towards the window shade. He took his hands in front side and pull her T-shirt entered inside. He kept his hands above her naval and his finger enters the naval hole.

There is no sound from Shambu. Arathi also gave freedom for his hand by keeping silent.

Arathi feel wet downside by his hard hand thump massage in her body tummy. She can feel his right hand coming up from waist to her boobs. She want to let his hands pressed her boobs, she remind silent.

Suddenly power restored. She took her hands and push his hands outside from her Tshirt.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife - by mindset00007 - 16-10-2019, 04:28 AM