Adultery Indian Couple Swapping/Experiments by rupanita-Completed
It was a vibrator. I shuddered and just as I took it out, Raj returned.

‘I see that like a smart girl you have found something that would be to every girl’s liking.’ he winked at me.

‘I….. I am sorry. I really am.’ I stammered.

‘Why act so formal? Naturally this is not for me. Go ahead and see it. In fact I insist that you use it, please.’ He was insistent.

‘I have never tried it. I don’t know what it would feel like.’I replied.

‘Come on, surely you must have tried stuff like a long brinjal, or a stiff banana when Udit wouldn’t be around and you would be in a horny mood. This is just that. Okay let me show you how to do it.’he said and proceeded to take it out.

‘Now recline on the bed, and spread your legs.’ He said while putting a pillow under my hips. ‘ Okay, the fun is about to begin, so close your eyes.’

I dutifully complied and felt the cold impersonal touch of the vibrator on the lips of my pussy lips. I shuddered. It was fairly thick, thicker than any cock would be and far longer too but it started sliding in slowly and I could almost feel its passage as it moved up.

‘Don’t put it in fully, please.’ I said.

‘Of course not. This is not to be put in fully or else it will get lost and we don’t want doctors trying to take it out, do we? Meanwhile keep your eyes closed. That’s a good girl.’he said.

I thought that he would perhaps make the motion similar to that of an intercourse but to my surprise it started whirring. Silly of me, I realized, a vibrator is supposed to vibrate. It started sending pangs of pleasure throughout m body and though I felt odd being masturbated in front of another man, I just couldn’t help myself and started moaning.

‘Good, very good,’ Raj said and increased the speed of the vibrator. It was very pleasurable and I climaxed within no time.Raj held me in his arms till I calmed down and my breathing returned to normal. It took a few minutes to regain control of my quivering body. I smiled at him.

‘I'm OK now, ready to go again?’ I laughed when I said it. Raj laid me back down on the bed stretching me out, massaging my chest and tummy. I smiled up at him, my hand drifted down towards his briefs. He wasn't bulging anymore, thought maybe he'd lost interest or something. I massaged his cock and it swelled beneath the fabric of his briefs.

’Pardon the language, Alisha but are you ready for one of the best fucks you've had outside marriage or will ever have?’ He questioned.

I nodded demurely.‘No precautions like condom to be taken? If you wish I can wear that. You on pills?’

I again nodded.

‘Actually since this appears to be a first time for you I want to make it very very pleasurable; because if it is not why should a young decent girl like you muster up the courage to do something so unconventional and for that matter why should your husband come along and approve of this.’ Raj said.

Raj got up off the bed and stripped down his briefs. His large erect cock sprang out pointing directly at me. My mouth opened in awe at the sight of it. A bit larger than Udit's, its mushroom shaped head was broad and engorged. I thought for a moment that I wouldn't be able to accommodate such a large cock. My pussy's a little small, not that I'm complaining and neither has Udit.

’Oh my God, you are big.’ I stated smiling at him. Though he was not all that big, but I knew this would massage his ego.

‘Not as big as the vibrator you just had fun with.’ Raj smiled back, and climbed back up on the bed with me. His cock waving as he positioned himself between my legs. He stroked it slowly from the head all the way back to its base. I mentally wondered how long he really was, 6",or 7”. Certainly not as big as they show in those films.

I spread my legs, lifting my butt up slightly so he could have a clear target for his cock. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down between the lips of my pussy lubricating it with my juices. He pulled the loose foreskin back and just as he was about to guide the engorged head of it into me, he remembered something.He cupped a tit in each hand and squeezed them together to wrap his cock and then started to fuck that lovely groove. I closed my eyes and started rocking to his rhythm; it was so very pleasurable. He obviously liked the way I was moving with him now and picked up speed.

He stopped for a minute and I could hear him opening the door of the room refrigerator. It was quite small but handy. I opened my eyes and was amused to find him dipping his cock into a bowl. What could that be, I thought but continued to act as if my eyes were closed After a few minutes he opened my mouth with his two fingers and searched out my tongue. My eyes were closed and when he shifted forward I did not see it until his cock was in my mouth. It was fully chocolate coated. He had had the foresight to prepare a dish of liquid chocolate and had kept it in his room just in case I agreed to give him oral.

I had always enjoyed giving oral and the feel of a hard erect cock inside the warm and watery confines of my mouth, virtually begging to be satisfied, was giving me a lot of pleasure. He held the same pace as with her tits and started fucking my face. I responded with vigour sucking all the chocolate that was stuck to his cock and in the process took him as deeply in my mouth as was possible. I could not turn away, he held me firmly in place and drove forward until his cock pushed into my throat. I had absolutely no choice yet again but to open up to him. Unwittingly my teeth started ensuring that no harm would come to Raj’s cock because of my teeth that was rapidly moving in and out of my mouth. Not only that I was beginning to enjoy his cock inside my mouth. At times, I even forgot whose cock it was, Udit’s or Raj’s.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Couple Experiments by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-01-2019, 01:53 PM