Adultery Indian Couple Swapping/Experiments by rupanita-Completed
’Your pussy hair is so soft, like cotton. Absolutely lovely and the smell. It would draw people from far and wide. Since you pay so much attention to the pussy, you really deserve lots of pleasure,’ he said. I briefly wondered how many different pubic regions he'd explored. As long as he was happy with mine and we with the experience, that's all I really cared about at the moment. Raj motioned me over to the bed.

’Why don't you stretch out and make yourself comfortable?’ The enormous bed was so high I had to literally climb up on it. I lay on my back placing a large pillow under my head. Raj began taking off his clothes starting with his shirt and socks. I couldn't wait to see him take off his slacks so I could get a better view of the large bulge I'd felt pressing into me. Raj wore black briefs, which I thought were so damn sexy. Raj had a great body, large upper chest, broad shoulders, a very slim waist and muscular legs.

He definitely stayed in shape working as a contractor. I could tell he did a lot of the labor himself from his very muscular arms. Raj climbed up on bed beside me and put his arm around my waist pulling us close together. He looked into my eyes, slowly and passionately kissed me, slipping his tongue inside my lips. I felt I was entering another world, a world I couldn't wait for.

’I'll take it slow and easy. If you want me to stop, just say so. I won't push it any farther.’ Raj informed me.

’OK’I could barely get the words out, knowing I wasn't going to stop him. Suddenly I realized that this was just a social gathering and here I was fully prepared to submit myself to an actual fuck. What had happened to me! The only consolation was that perhaps Udit too was having as lovely a time because he too is a perfect lover.

Raj's kisses were long, soft and passionate. His large right hand gently fondled my breasts, his fingers flicking my nipples till they were erect. All I could do was put my arms around his broad shoulders, grip him tight and return his deep kisses. Raj cupped each breast and flicked his thick tongue over each one, slowly and gently suckling on each nipple. He gently pulled on them with his taut lips. My nipples are extremely sensitive and I gasped as he tugged and sucked on each one. Raj's right hand was massaging my pussy through the fabric of my damp panties.

I let him slowly part my legs allowing him to get his hand down between them. His fingers traced around the area of my pussy lips. I could feel my juices start to flow, soaking my panties. Raj slowly and deliberately traced his tongue down between my breasts towards my tummy. He paused briefly at my belly button tracing a wet streak around it and probed it with his hard tongue. It tickled a bit and I jumped when his tongue did little stabbing gestures at it. Raj's hand stroked down my right leg pulling it up till my knee was bent. He slowly stroked it up and down.

’Time to get a good look at you, gorgeous, ,’ He said reaching for the elastic band of my panties and playfully addressing my pussy. I lifted my hips up off the bed in anticipation. Raj pulled my panties slowly down my legs till they were around my ankles, getting entangled in my anklets. He bent down, slowly disentangled them, took them off and tossed them across the room towards the chair. They feel short and hit the floor.

Raj smiled at me as he gazed down at my trimmed pussy. He knelt between my legs and I could see the large bulge in his briefs had grown even larger. I wondered in my mind just how big he really was. His hands traced down from my inner thighs to my pussy. He took two fingers and slowly spread my pussy lips open.

I thought, ‘Oh God, he's the first guy other than Udit who's ever seen me like this.’ I felt slightly embarrassed but his fingers made me almost cum right then. He traced around my pussy teasing it and making me buck slightly, pressing down on his finger. He knew how to get me aroused. The look in my eyes must have signaled him to proceed; I wasn't going to say, "stop". No way was I going to mutter that word.

Raj's large middle finger entered my pussy sinking it all the way in. I arched my back, spreading my legs so I could lift my butt up in the air. He sawed his finger in and out, slowly and with little twisting motions. I gasped when his hand would deliberately brush across my excited clitoris. I kept pushing down on his hand to make his finger drive in as deep as it could. I love to be finger fucked, one finger or two fingers will do it. Raj withdrew his finger from my soaked pussy and he put it in his mouth sucking off my juices. He smiled coyly, pushing me back down onto the mattress. His tongue flicked out and licked his lips. His mouth moving down on my pussy, kissing all around it but deliberately not touching the swollen lips. Suddenly I felt his hard tongue slide slowly inside me. My hands gripped the sheets and I clenched them tightly. Raj sensed how tense I was. He broke my grip on the sheets and took my hands in his. His large hands almost completely engulfed mine. He worked his tongue slowly in and out of my well-soaked pussy, making little sounds as he enjoyed my taste. I was moaning so loud and squirming my hips I probably made it difficult for him to work his tongue on me.

He released my hands and grabbed my upper legs forcibly spreading them apart and restraining me. Raj's tongue teased my clit, flicking it up and down and to the side. I screamed as he brought me to one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever had.

'OH, GOD!!!!' I screamed. Raj paused briefly with his tonguing and looked at me to see if I really wanted him to stop. My chest was heaving. He knew I was in ecstasy and didn't really want him to quit. He continued working my clit till he brought me to another screaming orgasm. This one almost made me pass out. I was choking a little; Raj stopped and made sure I was alright. Thank God he stopped. I rolled over on my right side to help me catch my breath. It was a wonderful experience. I stopped choking and caught my breath. Raj pulled me up to a sitting position so I could breathe easier. He held me in his strong arms. I coughed on his chest, a little embarrassing but he didn't seem to mind. 'I'm sorry, I've never lost my breath like that. Must have forgot to breathe there for a second.' I apologized.

'Hey, no problem. Didn't mean to almost kill you.' He half joked and then left the room excusing himself saying that he would be back shortly. I could feel the sheets, wet with my juices, underneath me. Here was I nude and fully aroused and Raj had left me and gone. I looked around the room and though it tantamounted to bad manners, I pulled the bedside drawer.In a paper wrapping was a long object and the photograph clearly showed that it was something I had only read about.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Couple Experiments by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-01-2019, 01:52 PM