Adultery Indian Couple Swapping/Experiments by rupanita-Completed
Maybe it was the wine or maybe the sexual conversation of the evening but I kind of wanted Raj to kiss me. Udit had his arm around Manisha. The sight of the two of them like that didn’t bother me at all. In fact, I was kind of turned on by it. Udit still had the smile on his face and he didn’t seem to care that Raj and I had engaged in quiet conversation between the two of us. Whether by mistake or design, Raj took a sip from my glass and then said sorry, it was a mistake. I had to say it was okay but it did give me a strange erotic sort of feeling to again sip from the same glass from which he had sipped.It was getting late and we thought of leaving.

‘Leaving? Rubbish. Just when we had started enjoying the evening. Stay with us for the night; and you can leave in the morning.’ Raj said.

‘I, we have not brought any clothes.’ I said as if to explain the necessity of going back.

‘Clothes. Come on now. Do you wear clothes in bed?’ Raj said slyly and then laughed. ‘Okay, I am sorry but you can wear Manisha’s nightie and I can lend Udit a pair of shorts. If that is okay with you.’

‘Yes, but….’ I protested.‘Come on, in fact although your saree is very good, go and change into something in which you will feel easy.’ Raj said. At his behest, Manisha took me to her bedroom. She had a good collection of nighties. The one that she offered me was positively transparent but the wine had had a good effect on me and I was more than willing to wear it knowing fully well that my darkish-pinkish nipples would be easily visible had it not been for the bra. As I came back, I found Udit and Raj engrossed in conversation like old friends.

‘Hi, Alisha, you look nice and sexy.’ Raj said.

‘Thank you, ‘ I replied. Manisha got up and placed two lighted, scented candles on the coffee table. She turned the lights off and the room was just lit by the candles. I had made myself comfortable by taking off my sandals. Raj held my hand and signaled me to come to another room. His arm encircled my waist as he guided me towards the stairs to the upper level bedrooms. I felt a touch of apprehension but tingled at the thought of being alone with Raj in another room. It was a very romantic setting. With my feet I pushed the sandals under the sofa and followed Raj my bare feet making no sound. The only sound was the little tinkle from my anklets but Udit seemed too engrossed to notice that his wife had left the room.

The room that we entered was a large bedroom but there were a number of chairs around too. One wall was all mirrored which contributed to the room looking bigger. I looked at Raj and he then put his arm around me pulling me in close. I leaned my head back and he kissed me softly, his lips moving ever so lightly over mine. I was in another world. I didn’t think about Udit and Manisha sitting in another room which we could see through the curtain. Raj had deliberately left the door ajar so that I wouldn’t be nervous.When Raj released his lips from mine my eyes immediately went in Udit’s direction. He was busy kissing Manisha but I couldn’t see how she was reacting. Was she enjoying this as much as I was? I thought “oh-oh, what was Raj’s reaction going to be.”

Raj just smiled and leaned in for another long and passionate kiss. I welcomed his lips as they moved sensuously over mine. I was breathing hard and when he protruded his tongue into my mouth I couldn’t resist flicking my tongue all over his. I was so turned on I forgot everythingRaj’s hand fondled my breasts through the skimpy nightie.

I’m not big breasted like Manisha, just a 34C, but Raj didn’t act like he minded my small size. I moved my arms so he could have easy access to both my breasts. My breasts have always been very sensitive and it doesn’t take a lot of stimulation to get me turned on. Raj’s got rather large hands and his caresses felt so damn good. He wasn’t rough, just soft and gentle. The thought crossed my mind that the four of us were supposed to be just spending a social evening together. It appeared that things were going a bit farther than expected. I wasn’t complaining, just enjoying!

Perhaps the decision to stay on for the night was not wrong. Raj’s hand moved from my aroused breasts to my legs. He brushed his hand back and forth across my knee seeing if I was going to object to his touching me there I suppose. I didn’t object at all. He slowly and gently moved his hand up my leg beneath the silk cloth. I was nervous but also glad that Raj suggested I change the clothes. Raj’s teeth were lightly nibbling on my lower lip. I was so turned on by his passion. Raj’s lips moved to my neck, softly kissing me. His hand was all the way up the nightie. I stretched my body so I could move my legs apart to allow him access to my hot, wet pussy.

I could feel his hand rubbing back and forth across my panties. I was moaning like I was in ecstasy and not coming back down forever. I was a little embarrassed by how wet my pussy was but it was Raj who was causing it to be that way. Raj continued to rub my pussy bringing me to a slight orgasm. I started to cry out but Raj put his mouth over mine to muffle the sound. His tongue plunged into my mouth almost causing me to choke. He stopped massaging my pussy through my panties.

’You alright, Alisha?’

’Oh yeah, I am fine’ I blushed. My reply put a big smile on his face. My eyes were searching for Udit but they were nowhere to be seen.

‘Udit?’ I said haltingly.

‘Don’t bother about them. He appears to be smart enough to have seduced Manisha by now, but when do I get to see all that you described in your letters.’ Raj said naughtily.

‘I don’t get you.’ I replied.‘Aw, come on, your shaped pussy is what I am referring to. Remember you had mentioned that you took so many pains to give it shape and that there were no admirers except Udit. Well, here is an admirer.’

The night was clear; the room was lit by very soft soothing lighting. Raj took me in his arms.

‘Are you comfortable with this?’ He asked. I put my arms around his neck and let him give me a deep passionate kiss, full on the lips, as my answer. Raj began pulling the strings of the nightie and to my surprise I did nothing to discourage him.

’Hope you won't be disappointed. I'm not big breasted like Manisha.’

’I'm never, ever disappointed and appropriateness is what everyone should seek, not just bigger size everywhere.’ Raj replied.

Raj untied the nightie, slipped it off my shoulders and down my arms. He tossed in onto a nearby chair. He then kissed me on the lips and down my neck. I actually rose up on my tiptoes so he could get a better position on me. He walked around behind me, his hands tracing my waist. I'd worn my best white bra and panties not knowing that someone would actually get to see them. Raj, still standing behind me, began kissing the back of my neck and using his tongue to trace small circle. My neck is especially sensitive and it drove me crazy with his lips there. I felt my bra being unfastened and my hands went to cover my almost bared breasts. Raj pulled my hands down along with the front of my bra. We were standing directly in front of the mirror. I could see he was smiling as he gazed at my vision in the mirrored wall.

I just had my panties on and Raj's hand was making his way down to them. One hand cupped my left breast while the other hand slowly rubbed the front of my panties. I closed my eyes and leaned back into him, feeling so out of control. Raj nibbled my neck sending chills down my back. His right hand had slipped into the front of my panties, slowly massaging my pussy. I could feel the huge bulge through his dress slacks pushing against my pantied covered ass. I had trimmed the hair on my pussy to a small v-shape and he commented on how soft my pubic hair was.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Couple Experiments by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-01-2019, 01:52 PM