Adultery Indian Couple Swapping/Experiments by rupanita-Completed
At first, I thought Simran was just pulling a fast one but when I questioned her she appeared to be dead serious. I was a little shocked at first but I had to ask questions and since I am a bit reserved in asking this personally I sent her an E Mail. My main question was how it affected their marriage, had it caused any problems of any kind. I was afraid maybe she and Ashok ( her husband) were having problems with their marriage and the “swinging” was a way to temporarily cope with it.

‘ No way are Ashok and I having problems, in fact, our marriage is stronger now than it’s ever been.’

‘What about jealousy, surely there’s a chance someone could have a problem with that’ I asked.

Simran’s reply was ‘Couples who are jealous of each other don’t stay in the lifestyle for very long. They drop out before it gets to be too big a problem. And it is always better that couples should be somewhat similar. If the man is too good well, he will corner all the females and if the female is too good, all the men will flock to her. So the best thing is to look for similar couples and well, honesty is the best policy. That takes care of jealousies.’ Simran’s letter talked about a lot of the aspects of the swinging lifestyle including a few do’s and don’ts. I read mesmerized. The more I read the more interested I became.

‘Do you think you and Udit would be jealous of each other having sex with other people?’ Simran wrote.

‘I don’t think I would be jealous of Udit but I’m not sure he could handle the idea of me being with another guy. I’m not really sure and there is nothing I want to do without him.The idea is ti enliven our marriage, not have flings to destroy it.’

Simran suggested she felt it best if Udit and I sat down and really talked it out before giving “swinging” a try.

‘Make sure it’s something you both think you’d like to try and both of you can handle without any problems afterwards.’

‘OK, we’ll talk about it this evening and I’ll see if I get any sort of hesitation from Udit if I tell him I’m interested.’

Over a couple of days which extended into weeks we did manage to zero down to a couple who seemed to be fitting the bill. I still had goosebumps in my stomach. Initially we did not think we would ever meet and so with the benefit of anonymity, I had written to them about the shape of my pussy and how Udit made love to me and how we almost always slept in the buff. This part about sleeping nude was partly correct; I mean at times one does wear some clothes; rather one has to.

Now that the opportunity to meet them was actually approaching I was filled with a terror that could hardly be described. The man would see me and immediately the thought would come to his mind that this is the lady who keeps her pussy trimmed in a particular way so as to keep the lips visible with just a little crop of hair on the mound or who likes to be made love to in this particular fashion. I told her Udit and I wanted to give it a shot and see how we both handled it. If we have any doubts about the fact that it could be harmful to our marriage, we would steer clear of it.

’Sounds like you’ve got the right sense of mind about swinging, it isn’t for everyone. But, you never know until you’ve tried it. And it is not a must. Sex is not the sole purpose of life. Good people try it and good people don’t try it’ Another E Mail friend I was corresponding with from England wrote philosophically.

’Well, how do we get into it? You know. How do we meet couples, especially couples that we might like and hit if off with?’ Udit asked.

‘I’ll fix it up with the couple that we have finalized for Saturday evening, provided you are game.’ I said looking Udit in the eye.

Frankly I was a trifle unsure as to how he would react if I told him that I had told them intimate details about ourselves.

‘Its okay with me provided it is with you. ’ Udit said.

‘We’ll just move to different rooms after an initial ice breaking that will take in front of you……and me.’ I mused.

‘I guess that should be fine.’ Udit said. ‘And the first meeting would just be breaking the ice, is that not so?’

The couple’s name was Raj and his wife was Manisha. Now that I had received the go ahead from Udit I mustered up the courage to exchange telephone numbers with Manisha.

’How about you and Udit coming over to the house this Saturday evening for a drink with Raj and I? We’ll all get a chance to talk it over together. It’ll give us a chance to all know each other better. Just talk and a few drinks, no commitments.’Manisha said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Couple Experiments by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-01-2019, 01:51 PM