Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 15
I was cursing my fate for missing such a great opportunity. We cannot judge ladies. Once they will be interested and then again they will be not interested. Now I was worried if I will get the chance again. I just slowly sat on sofa and just bent my head and kept both the hands on my head and was just thinking how I missed that opportunity. I just got up and stepped outside. Aunty didn’t say anything. She was busy with the kids. And I came outside and stood near the gate. As I was just about take my bike and go somewhere my mobile rang. I took the mobile and saw it was Raghu.

Me : Hello Raghu, tell me
Raghu : Hi buddy how are u?
Me : I am feeling good raghu. Tell me what for you called?
Raghu : just called to ask about your health
Me : ya I am feeling good.
Raghu : so you can come tomroow right?
Me : yes I can.
Raghu : ok do one thing, there is a report which has to go very urgent and Shreya is on leave. So you have to work on that
Me : ohh is it. Ok will do it no probs
Raghu : You have to be in office by 9AM raki.
Me : ohhh raghu, so early
Raghu : sorry raki, cant help. Please I will arrange for the cab. Be on time please
Me : ok raghu.
Raghu : bye dude take care
Me : bye Raghu
What the hell was hell was happening. I just not missed an opportunity of kissing those sweet juicy lips. Now he is calling me at 9AM. I can’t be with my sweetheart all. Anyways I was just cursing my fate again. Now I lost mood to go outside also. I just went to my house and sat in front of system and started playing games.
At around 8:30 Rahul came and told that mom was calling for dinner. I just shut down the system and went to have dinner. I was very dull. Aunty was watching me. She understood why I was dull. We both knew how we missed that chance. As kids where there we were not able to speak anything and they could tell whatever we speak to uncle once he is back. We didn’t want to take chance. Aunty smiled at me just to cheer up. I also smiled saying its ok. We all had dinner. It was around 9PM. Kids didn’t sleep yet. Aunty was washing vessels. I wanted to go and hug her tightly. But these stupid kids didn’t sleep only. They were playing and shouting. I understood that today was really a bad day and I didn’t any chance of getting even a touch by aunty. Then I decided to go and sleep. I just told kids good night and then said bye to aunty. “Good night Rahul, Good night rohan. Aunty I will go and sleep. And aunty tomorrow I am going at 8:30only. I will drop kids and then go to office like that only as I have urgent work.”

Aunty replied “Oh is it. Ok raki, go and sleep then. You have to get up early.”
I expected that she will tell me to sleep here only. But I didn’t dare to ask also. I just left the place. As soon I went outside. I heard the door close. It was so hurting. It was so disappointing. I went to room and slept. Didn’t want to think anything. For sometime, I didn’t get sleep. But was thinking if aunty will come to room at midnight after kids sleep. I just kept the door opened, just thinking if aunty comes.
It was around 1am I guess, I could hear someone coming from the steps. I could hear anklet sound coming closer. Now the sound became very clear. Now the sound started coming inside the door. Now it was coming so very close towards my bed. The sound just stopped. i knew aunty will surely come as she also wanted a male and don’t now since how many days she didn’t taste a male. It was aunty who was standing next to me. She bent and kissed on my forehead and then on my cheeks and then slowly dropped her pallu on my chest and started kissing me on my lips and then she became so wild. She was kissing my lips like a bitch and passing on saliva like water and sucking my tounge. I lost the control and then dragged on me. She was sleeping on my chest with her boobs pressing on me. I just started massaging her back and reach her ass. I was so nervous, I just wanted to touch those bare ass buns. I started pulling her saree up and successfully pulled her saree above her ass and started pressing it. She was still kissing my lips and doing nothing. Now she started licking my cheeks, neck and then she gotup and took my hand and put inside my pant and signalled me to take out the dick. I did as I said and she took my hand and put on my dick and signalled me to start masterbating. I started doing it. I could feel that I cummed so vigoursly. I really leaked so much of sperms. As soon as the sprems splashed from my dick, I got tired and opened my eyes.
What was that? There is no one in the room. Where is aunty? I just suddenly got up from the bed. I had removed my pant down and my dick was outside dangling. I looked throught the house for aunty. No where she was visible. I got up and put my dick inside and then moved towards door. It was closed as it was when I slept. God, what a stupid thing. It was a dream. I really felt very bad for the fate I had that day. But I was feeling the dream will come soon. Again I just went to toilet and slept.
I opened my eyes. It was already 7:30am. Got up soon and then staright away went to bathroom, and took bath soon as I was supposed to go to office by 8:30.
I came rushing to auntys house. She was there in the kitchen doing something. she saw me and smiled. And then reminded me that I had to go by 8:30. She gave me breakfast. She was so normal that as if nothing had happened between us.
I had breakfast, and asked kids to come along with me and I told aunty that I will drop them in the cab on the way. My cab driver was horning. We three started going towards the cab. But suddenly aunty called me and told to take my lunch. She had prepared lunch also for me. Waaaw she was so caring and after all she was my wife now.
Now I got into cab and waved my hand towards her. she smiled and told bye.
I was just thinking if in case I had to go by 11:30, I could have seriously kissed her. but my fate I had to go to office by 8:30. I dropped the kids and headed towards office. I reached by 9AM. As soon as I entered the office, there were lots for work assigned to me. I was not at all interested to work that day. Somehow I manage to finish the work Raghu had assigned. It was 1:30. I thought of having lunch. I just took the box and went to have lunch. I just opened the zip of the box. I saw some paper. I just thought it might be tissue paper. But I just took in my hand and saw it was some whitepaper. I just opened it and saw. It was written something. I just unfolded the whole sheet now and saw.
It was letter given by Aunty. I just glanced it before reading it thoroughly. In the begginging it read “My sweetheart Raki…………” and many things and I could see in the end “with sweet kises Yours loving for ever Rashmi”
Then I suddenly folded it and kept it inside my pocket and had lunch. As many where there in the cafeteria, I didn’t want to read it. I quickly had lunch and kept my box at desk and then quickly went to toilet and closed the door and took the letter and started reading….

Hope comments may flow for the story, keep waiting for to know what rashmi had written.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 16-01-2019, 10:29 AM