Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 14
I went to school and got the kids. They went very happily to house as I had got them chocolates. Anyways I was very happy too because aunty was very close with me. And also she asked me to hug. So almost the line was getting cleared. Now I just had to have patience, because I didn’t want to spoil anything. Along with the kids I also entered the house. Aunty was just arranging the clothes in the bedroom as she had not cleaned anything from last two days. Kids went and washed their faces and then after sometime they went to tuition in the evening as usual. They to go tuition by 4:30 and come back by 6:30.
I was sitting on the sofa. Aunty came with tea and gave me. Don’t know what happened to her. she was not speaking to me. May be because of the incident happened in the afternoon she might have felt little shy. I told her to sit. She sat on the other side and sipping tea.

Me : Aunty….
Aunty : mmmm
Me : what happened you are so silent?
Aunty : Nothing Raki, just simply
Me : tell me na please. I am your friend right
Aunty : hey raki, nothing like that. Just I was little tired of this fever.
Me : aunty, I know you very well. I understand you
Aunty : mmmm, I know raki, you care for me so much.
Me : then tell please
Aunty : Raki, don’t know why, I feel so happy now a days.
Me : be happy aunty, why are you worried?
Aunty : after I got married, in just few days, I forgot what is happiness. After you came to the house only I am smiling, speaking so much.
Me : mmm, can you forget the past and think about the future?
Aunty : yes raki, you are right. Keep thinking about the past and waste time. What is the use
Me : mmm that’s like a good girl. Smile now
Aunty : (gave a sweet smile) Raki, if I am with you I don’t know how time goes, and also you are so nice, caring.
Me : mmm don’t keep praising me aunty. I will climb on top of a tree
Aunty : you climb anywhere dear. But u are really good.
Me : Even you aunty. You are so good. Don’t know why you married uncle. I am sorry I know its very personal.
Aunty : its ok. It’s the fact right. Cant help. Its my fate
Me : mmm but why did u marry him? You didn’t had anyoption?
Aunty : its not like that. See I came from very orthodox family. My parents are very good and I just wanted to be very good to them
Me : so why did u agree to this uncle
Aunty : he is actually my fathers relative. His parents saw me in a marriage and then liked me. They spoke to my parents and they were very happy. Since it was known person family, dad wanted to get marrried to that guy only.
Me : mmmm, and you agreed like a bakra
Aunty : see raki, who will know what will happen in the future.
Me : ya that is also true aunty.
Aunty : then all agreed. No one bothered to ask me. Even I had to agree.
Me : and you fell into the well.
Aunty : hey keep quiet.
Me : aunty can I ask you something if you don’t mind?
Aunty : sure raki, ask anything. You have that freedom.
Me : waaaw then can you give me what I asked in the afternoon?
Aunty : you naughty. I will never give that. Don’t ever think that in your dream also.
Me : mmmm, see just now you told I have freedom to ask anything.
Aunty : I told you have freedom to ask, but I didn’t tell I will give whatever you ask right (laughed loudly)
Me : You are very clever aunty.
Aunty : all because of you dear
Me : ohh comeon
Aunty : ok forget that, tell me you wanted to ask something
Me : that is what I asked you right . You told you wont give
Aunty : hey stopped that now. Ask me what you wanted to ask
Me : mmm, ok nothing. Just wanted to ask you did u had any boyfriend?
Aunty : no raki. I told you I am from an orthodox family. And I didn’t want to cheat my parents. I always wanted to keep my parents happy and not to give any harm
Me : waaaw. Really great. So you didn’t like any boys in your life
Aunty : NO raki. I never liked anyone. And never felt I should like anyother boys
Me : don’t like aunty . That you didn’t like anyone
Aunty : why should I lie to you raki, I never liked anyone
Me : you didn’t like me?
Aunty : ohh stupid (smiled sweetly). Sorry yes I liked you dear
Me : and what about uncle?
Aunty : mmm I liked him also
Me : really?
Aunty : what do you think dear?
Me : I don’t know
Aunty : shall I tell you one thing?
Me : sure aunty, tell watever you feel like
Aunty : when unlce came to see me, I didn’t even like him. He was looking so aged. My friends told me not to agree. But I was afraid to tell this to my parents. But still I told mom about this. She told not even think of telling this infront of dad. I got scared and kept quiet
Me : see aunty, because of that mistake today you have to suffer.
Aunty : I know dear, but I was helpless
Me : ok forget now happened is happened. Past is past. Now nothing can be changed
Aunty : that is why I like you so much raki, you will be always happy and keep everyone happy
Me : if we are like that everything will be happy and everything will be good. And you will get good things
Aunty : mmmm, so what good things you have got raki?
Me : many things.
Aunty : can I ask this naughty boy what all good things he got?
Me : sure my sweet aunty you can ask anything
Aunty : mmm tell me tell me what all good things you got?
Me : mmm, first a good house.
Aunty : ohh gud then
Me : a sweet and beautiful friend
Aunty : ohh gud who is he?
Me : hey aunty how can a boy be beautiful/
Aunty : oh oh so you got a girl?
Me : yes very sweet girl
Aunty : mm what is her name? can I ask?
Me : sure her name is Rashmi
Aunty : ohhh same my name only. Gud what is she doing?
Me : she is married and have two kids.
Aunty : hey have you gone mad?
Me : why aunty?
Aunty : you have a firendship with a married lady?
Me : whats wrong with that?
Aunty : ok forget where does she stay?
Me : ohh aunty. You are so budhu. She is sitting next to me only. And that is you only.
Aunty : ohh god. Mmm you and your talks.
Me : upset on me aunty?
Aunty : no dear. I like the way you talk
Me : mmmm. Thnk you
Aunty : ok then what else good things you got?
Me : then I got good friendship with you
Aunty : ok same here raki
Me : and then I got some sweet sweet kisses from your sweet lips
Aunty : mmmmm you are becoming bad raki (smiled)
Me : mmmm ok my gud aunty. I wont become bad
Aunty : ohh raki, you become so serious soon
Me : hey no aunty. Just told

We both finished the tea. She took my glass and went near sink and then kept it there and went to kitchen. It was around 5:15. I still had 1.15 hours of free time until kids come back. We both were alone. But don’t know what was stopping me to proceed to romance. I seriously didn’t want to miss any opportunity. I was controlling myself so much that I cannot tell how difficult it was. I was just sitting there only. She came back and sat in the same place.
Aunty : what happened raki?
Me : nothng aunty, was just seeing you
Aunty : mm, from morning you are seeing me. Now what is new
Me : you look so cute aunty.
Aunty : ohh enof enof. I am old now. I am any aunty. Not a girl
Me : that is the speciality of you and other girls.
Aunty : what is that?
Me : even though they are girls, they still look cute by makeup, but you look so beautiful by natural
Aunty : mmm. Thanks raki.
Me : aunty…..
Aunty : what raki?
Me : nothing just feel like seeing you always
Aunty : is it?
Me : yes aunty.
Aunty : raki, shall I tell you one thing?
Me : sure tell me aunty. Why do u have this formalities
Aunty : sometimes I really feel that I did mistake marrying uncle
Me : not sometimes aunty, if I was you I would have rejected him then and there
Aunty : mmm. But you know raki, I was just thinking if I would have married you other than this uncle how nice it would have been
Me : what are you tellign aunty?
Aunty : yes raki, I was feeling that you are so caring, so jovial, so understanding not every boys have this qualities dear.
Me : mmmm, then come lets get married now
Aunty : hey keep quiet, for you always joke
Me : I am not joking aunty. I am serious
Aunty : what is you told is serious? Keep quiet.
Me : ok forget that aunty. Atleast you felt that I should be your husband that is more than enof for me.
Aunty : why god is like this raki?
Me : what did god to aunty?
Aunty : he should have made you born 5 6 years early than I born and got you married to me
Me : ohh aunty. See don’t blame god for that. Just imagine, now also we both are together right?
Aunty : yes raki I understood what you are telling. Yes somehow we both are together now.
Me : mmm that is what I always tell. Be happy always, everything will be good.
Aunty : you are right my sweet friend.
Me : mmm because of this can I get one sweet kiss?
Aunty : mmm always kiss kiss kiss, do you think I have kiss factory opened here?
Me : yes, your sweet lips can manufacture anynumber of kisses aunty
Aunty : you are becoming bad day by day will tell your parents wait
Me : ohh is it? Ok tell I will also tell that I became bad because of this aunty's beauty and her kisses
Aunty : mmm blackmailing me dear?
Me : hey aunty, how can I do that, was just kidding
Aunty : (she got up and came near me, bent towards my face) raki…
Me : mmm what happened aunty?

Before I speak anything she kissed me on cheeks and stood straight. I was very happy. But really wanted a kiss on my lips. But she was not giving at all. I just showed my fingers on my lips asking her one kiss on lips. She nodded her 2 3 times to tell me that she wont give. I just smiled and made my face as if I am pleading her for lips to lips kiss. She didn’t agree.
“Not even in dreams you think about that dear. I told you many times.” She just told me.

Me : No problem at all my sweet aunty. Whatever you gave itself is something a god given gift forme
Aunty : hey raki, sorry I always hurt you right?
Me : not at all aunty. I am so happy that you are coming so close tome.
Aunty : what to do dear, you are pulling me so much from heart
Me : what do you mean aunty? I didn’t do anything
Aunty : you didn’t do anything, but your heart is pulling me so much
Me : as if you are not doing anything to me
Aunty : what did I do raki?
Me : you are also pulling me so much
Aunty : ohh what I do dear?
Me : your beauty, your smile, your style
Aunty : you like me so much dear?
Me : swear I like you so much aunty, you are so cute, innocent, beautiful…….. And
Aunty : and ?
Me : ok forget you get upset
Aunty : no no tell. I wont get angry on you dear. You are something special to me
Me : you are so hot also aunty.
Aunty : (hit me on my head) stupid. (and pinched my cheeks) you are really becoming very bad
Me : and you are responsible for that my sweet aunty
Aunty : mmmm.

It was already, 6 now. I was counting each and every minute. As next day I had to go to office and i wouldn’t get time to be with her alone like this. Was just not able to control. She walked to the kitchen. While walking I could see her ass juggling. She had worn my favourite orange saree. And I was going mad to see that beauty in transparent saree and also the way I made her wear the saree. She went to kitchen and was doing something faceing the stove. I just followed her slowly. I entered the kitchen. Stood just behind her. she saw me and smiled. As she was smiling, I took lots of courage and I just took my hand and kept on her ass very boldly and “what are you doing aunty”. she replied “will prepare dinner dear. Before kids come” as she was speaking she took her right hand and kept on my hand and pulled it and kept it on her waist. I felt she liked me hugging her on waist than on her ass. She was me and again smiled and I also smiled back.
Me : (we both kept seeing each other) aunty….
Aunty : mmmm dear
Me : nothing aunty
Aunty : what are you seeing?
Me : your eyes
Aunty : what there in my eyes dear?
Me : they look so beautiful, and your lips, which gives a sweet smile and your long nose.
Aunty : raki….
Me : what aunty?
Aunty : (she turned towards me, while my hand is still on her waist) I seriously feeling I missed you for so many days
Me : even me aunty. But I feel atleast now we met
Aunty : yes raki.

She kept her both the hands on my shoulder, and kept her head on my shoulder and whispred.

Aunty : Raki…..
Me : (even I whispred in a very low voice) what aunty?
Aunty : I like you so much dear
Me : even I like you so much sweetheart
Aunty : don’t ever leave me and go
Me : sure (I just took my hand and kept on her bare back on her blouse and caressed)
Aunty : its feels so nice to be with you dear
Me : aunty even I feel so nice to be with you

She took her both the hands and hugged me tightly now and buried her face in my chest. As she hugged me tightly I just planted a kiss on her bare shoulder. As I was caressing her back I could feel that bra hook. It was so nice to touch that hook. I was feeling I should open that hook and free those milky boobs outside. And she was hugging me and she also started caressing my back. Her hug was so caring but my hug was so sensual and I had intention of sex. I slowly started moving my hand towards her ass. This time there was no restrictions. I had my hand on her right ass bun. was just massaging on that for few seconds, then I slowly started moving towards her other ass bun. I crossed the ass crack. Waaw it was so nice while passing my hands on her ass crack. Guys just try this and see, with full emotional, sensual touch. You will feel as if some current is passing inside you. I was just doing that for many times. I was really going mad. I just lifted my head from one side to other side and planted a kiss there as well.
She also just lifted her head and then kissed my neck. And she was very emotionally sleeping on my chest again. I kept pressing her shoulders and caressing her ass and her bare back.
She again lifted her head and started speaking
Aunty : Raki…..
Me : yes aunty
Aunty : are we doing something wrong?
Me : why do you thing like that?
Aunty : this is wrong na?
Me : what is wrong?
Aunty : that what we are doing?
Me : not at all.
Aunty : but still I am married and being with other person like this. This is wrong only no?
Me : did u like uncle from heart?
Aunty : no dear never
Me : then who will this be wrong?
Aunty : but still I am married correct?
Me : you are right. But still it will be wrong if you are cheating someone who is really in love with you and then who is very good and caring for you
Aunty : so you mean to tell that we are not doing anything wrong?
Me : as per me we are not doing anything wrong
Aunty : but I am afraid dear. If someone comes to know about us?
Me : why will anyone no sweetheart. See do you trust me?
Aunty : I trust you so much. That is why I am so close to you
Me : then why are you so worried aunty. Now please don’t keep thinking so many things and be upset in life again
Aunty : sure raki (kissed my chest)
Me : see aunty we have only life and before we die we need to be very happy and enjoy how much ever we can.
Aunty : yes raki, you are right
Me : just imagine, day by day we become old and then we wont have time to enjoy once we become old
Aunty : yes my sweet dear. You are right
She just lifted her head and then again came near my ears and told
“RAKI I LOVE YOU”
I was so happy and was not able to say anything. I also told “AUNTY I TOOOU SO LOVE YOU SO MUCH”
She saw me and smiled and “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH”. I just saw her and signalled her to kiss my lips. This time instead of saying “don’t ever think in dreams also” she just nodded her head with a naughty smile as if she wont give a kiss. As she was hugging me she just got her both the hands and held my hairs and tried pulling my face towards her. now slowly she got her lips near mine. She closed her eyes but I just didn’t want to miss that scene. My hands were resting on her bare back. Just few centimeters between her lips and mine. She was breathing had. I could feel her hot hair blowing on my face, I could smell her mouth, I just thought I got the kiss which I dreamt since I came to house. Almost close and few millimetres only, suddenly there was a voice “Ammmmmaaaaaaaaaaa…….”. shit kids had come from tuition. She suddenly removed the hands from the head and pushed me far and ran to the hall… both the kids came and hugged her. and she kissed the kids. The sweet kiss which was meant for me was taken by those kids. Lucky kids. Then slowly I came from kitchen and saw her with disappointment. She also saw me and made her face to say sorry. I just nodded my head to make her feel that I am not upset and then showed my finger on my forehead to mention her that its my fate.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 16-01-2019, 10:28 AM